Best Way to Build an Ass at Home?

Hi, Veeky Forums, I'm a tranny who finally has estrogen in their system. My ass is already getting way thicker.

I eventually plan to get a gym membership and start squating but it will be ~2 months or so before I have access to a gym.

What kind of routine can I do at home to build my ass?

pic related: thicc tranny ass

post a pic of it so we know what we're working with here

Hip Hinge/elevated glute bridge

Picture is making me uncomfortably horny. but Yea bodyweight squats for sets of like 20-50 even, lunges, hip extensions off of a chair or something. all for high reps

i just clicked the 'hide' button on this thread. bye

I'd fuck you

Kek straight guy in denial

I hope you know that this is blatant degeneracy and as long as you persist in this homosexuality you are destined to go to Hell.

:^)

Cool, I will take note of these.

Thanks!

Triggered

Fit is notoriously thirsty for feminine benis.

In denial about what? Being straight?

Does this mean I'm gay now?

Yeah, your a fag.

> their system

Do you even english?

Fabulous. Now that I am a gay, where do I pick up my gay membership? Is there an orientation meeting?

thats a tranny? wow who is that?

no sorry. my native language is polszczyzna thank you for pointing out error though.

Yes, just stick your cock in a mans ass and you will get a full on gay card. If you go after a tranny you just get an exclusive bicurious card.

redeem these cards for good boy points and tendies.

What if I just let a woman fuck me with a strap on? Will that satisfy your criteria? I am eager to find out about the gay agenda.

You can drop my place and I'll give you a blowie

All right, free blow job! It pays to be gay!

Thats a tranny? But I...Oh no...OH NO

This is all very true. I'm a gay male and I love sucking my straight friends off. My two best often let me suck them off at the same time. They are 100% straight though so its cool.

When one of the cums in my mouth, I keep the cum in my mouth while letting the other finish in my mouth as well. Swallow two thick straight loads at once.

I've done this for 2-3 years. Even during periods where they have girlfriends.

>getting a blowjob from a dude
>straight

fuck off you disgusting freak

Would you like to make routine general threads and give advice to everyone? You meet the qualifications perfectly.

i hope you get aids and die champ

c'mon man, it's just a harmless brojob

>repressing this hard

Is this a patented fitness routine?

Can I use this the next time I go to the gym?

Not patented you are free to take a page from my book. I've found the best way to harvest straight male cum is by explaining you know they are straight but you want to prove men give better blowjobs.

Typically they give in when you drop to your knees and put their cock on your face.

>Even during periods where they have girlfriends.

Keep it up, proud of you. :^)

Should have built and ass before estrogen. Mass build better ad man

Thanks man.

Wow this is very.... lewd

London????

>I failed as a man
>let me be a woman instead :^)
>I-I'm not gay guys I'm just a grill XD
>Of course I need a man to take care of me I'm a grill XD

Do gay guys really want straight guy dick a lotime?

I might let a good looking gay dude suck my dick.. but I have no interest in returning the favor.

more like:
>have concrete neurological disorder from embryonic developmental issue
>hardware doesn't match the software
>blue screens
>fix hardware
>machine running smooth now

I'm not a fag but yeah, gays love straight dick.

And you degenerates wonder why gays get the shit beat out of them so often...

>hurr durr muh degeneracy

Degeneracy is a buzzword for state enforced morality. Go fuck yourself you boot licker.