Low test?

I usually don't visit this board but I'm having a huge issue. My sex drive is completely dead and I'm 23, I'm on a shitload of pharmaceutical bullshit and I take kratom (Mild opioid) on top of it. I realised my problem when I went on a date the other day and I was making out with this girl and I felt nothing it was cold. So I need to boost my test while I'm getting off this shit. This shit is driving me crazy so I would appreciate any advice/recommendations

>date
>girl
>making out

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breath*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't post this on /r9k/ faggot

get off all that pharmaceutical bullshit and eat lots of fat, do cardio in the sun and lift heavy weights you faggot

God I wish I had a gf. But I get so scared when talking to girls. I wish my parents never sheltered me from women my whole life

Welcome to /rk9/ that lifts weights, get out normie. Reee

squat heavy and take test, not test boosters actual test.

you faggot.

I had the same issue which is why I got on meds. I can talk to girls now but what's the point if you can't feel anything? My best advice is force yourself to talk to random girls. Start with fat/ugly girls get used to it and tldo the same with attractive girls

If you lift why do you have issues getting a girl? Fuck just show your abs on tinder and you won't have any issues

What meds are you on?

Nardil for anxiety and modafinil to counteract the lack of energy from the nardil.

/soc
FUCKING NORMALFAGS NEED TO GET THEE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

Warning Nardil slows your metabolism and makes you gain weight that is almost impossible to loose

you just gotta jive turkeys. no but seriously just play around with them. girls hate serious bullshit.

Wut I'm talking about muh dik not her clam

Where would you even get that?

You either are really not into her because she is disgusting, or you are homosexual. Even kissing and grabbing an average butterface will manage to get the old pole up for everyone as long as you close your eyes.

Maybe you are depressed af?

>You either are really not into her because she is disgusting, or you are homosexual. Even kissing and grabbing an average butterface will manage to get the old pole up for everyone as long as you close your eyes.

>virgin detected

nofap

That's not it, I had no problem with it before with less attractive girls. I'm 90% sure it's due to the Opioids and antidepressants, but I can't do my job if I quit cold turkey. So I'm tapering off but if I don't figure a way to increase my test while coming off I have no idea how long I'll be stuck like this. I feel like a robot

Started that a few days ago, I hope it helps

NoFap General thread that was just made

More or less in order of importance:

- Lifting
- Enough sleep
- Low stress
- Enough zinc and vitamin D3 (30-80 mg and 4000-10000 IU daily, respectively)
- Red meat
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Nettle root
- Beets
- Citrus fruits
- Creatine
- Maca
- Ashwagandha
- Ginseng

Avoid:

- Excessive amounts of phytoestrogens (flaxseed, soy)
- Alcohol
- Processed sugar
- Hops
- Plastic and tin containers (contain phthalates, which seep into food and liquid and act like estrogen in your body)
- Hygiene products that contain parabens (they get absorbed by the skin and act like estrogen in your body)

Some things to keep an eye on, not sure if I remembered it all.

They are pure spaghetti

I think it has more to do with refusing to actually try and get girls.

Maybe you're gay. Have you tried making out with a guy?

Learn to greentext summer bug, oldfag here

Well yes. Maybe the antidepressants are working and fucking your shit up, but still, you are not triggering your life companion into doing the one job it has to do. Maybe you are depressed bro, and that's chemical. You need to see a doc in any case. You can make excuses to not go to see a doc, but the problem will just intensify. The sooner the better. Better to spend a hundred now than thousends in the following years.

If you're on SSRIs that will kill your sex drive, sometimes permanently.

See a doctor
>23
>no boners
That alone, at your age, is prime reason for a doc to prescribe you test, without even having to test it
>sometimes permanently
Tru, some people even lose the ability to orgasm, even after coming off them

MAOI's not sure if it's any better

thanks >yeeeeaaaah user

Probably only beneficial post. Smoking is also a huge thing to avoid.

I am like 90% sure I wrote this ages ago lol. Or at least something very similar.

hitler would be proud of those dubs

they lift weights but do not have abs

>plastic or tin containers
>parabens in soap

fuck you, those two are practically impossible to control for a person who doesn't autistically monitor every aspect of their life

Get /out/
Seriously, get some sun on your skin, it is good for test