How do I approach girls like this at the gym? The weird but high test kind that wears baggy clothes

How do I approach girls like this at the gym? The weird but high test kind that wears baggy clothes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfnWQl44c30

you gotta zig-zag till you get within striking distance and then you gotta go for the neck

That's a man

"mistake" her for a weight and proceed to curl her in the squat rack

Creep along the ceiling until you are above her, then detach and flip in mid air. If done correctly you can capture her and bind her in your webbing until you've worked up the courage to speak to women.

I like this. Probably not strong enough though.

pretty sure shes a lesbian

Source?

Never change Veeky Forums

No way

Girls who browse Veeky Forums are the absolute worse

They are in a constant barrage of Veeky Forums/internet lingo and mannerisms

>Implying boys saren' the ones who can't help but regurgitate memes in a spergy embarrassing way

They are bad but I think Facebook and Reddit are worse. I'm picking lesser of two evils.

C-can't I just squat her?

lost

I don't mind. I'll share.

friendo I hide my powerlevel so hard you wouldn't even pick me up on a scouter

Dig a minefield of potholes in front of the gym, then when she twists her ankle in one, pick her up and whisk her away to be "nursed back to health".

that. is. not. high. test. you just have shit standards you weeb thats a chubby fat chick theres nothing high test about her dont delude yourself

Misery tier

Her hips are wide as fuck. Someone post the picture before her bulk. Hoping she keeps up with cut.

Plant an actual minefield in front of the gym then when she dies spend the 1920s depressingly reflecting on the horrors of war

What's this from?

Inspired by all quiet on the western front. A book about WW1

I appreciate your reference, user. :)

first post best post

Not sure if I think she's hot or not. Confused penis.

god you guys have low standards, I just don't know how ugly people can be resigned to an ugly mate, it baffles me. Wouldn't you try your hardest to at least get rich to afford a good looking mate?

with a knife

She's tall. Doesn't wear makeup. Doesn't wear whore clothes. Has pear shape. Blonde hair green eyes. Freckles. She just ticks all my boxes. Very hard to find a girl who doesn't wear makeup.

fuck me is she from the uk my fuck buddy acts like her

Holy shit she looks THAT BAD and doesn't lift for shit wtf. When is started watching i though "well she is ugly but i bet she is strong for a girl" and then I went to her channel, holy shit she is weak as fuck.

She's hiding her power level. I'm not sure why.

>unironically taking rippetoe's form advice seriously
For fucks sake Abby

She's a cutiepie Tbh, a real sweetie. If only she was illiterate and had never ever been exposed to the internet she'd be perfect.

She's not hiding it, she is much fatter right now and that picture is her smiling normally instead of being autistic and she seems to have had someone fix her hair and put on makeup or something. Where did you get it?

A girl like that will have very low self esteem about how fat she is. Try something like:

"Looks like you're making some progress" and smile.

hm that may work for this chubby qt I got my eye on in the gym, thanks bro

Usually I throw a paintball before they run so I can track them better.

And if she starts to brush you off, just say:

"No, seriously, I have pictures to prove it."

She might feel flattered to have stalker?

Just approach them like you would any other woman. It's easy.

For the bow and arrow?

Is this an american thing? Just walking up to a random person, especially when they're minding their own business, and talking to them?
t. kissless virgin

This is the kind of thing one does when one does not have the test levels of an 89 year old woman (deceased)

I think bats probably does have pretty high test levels for a female. And I like that.

I was implying that had quite literally zero test flowing through his veins and thus could not comprehend the notion of talking to a stranger.

Abby probably doesn't actually have that high test Tbh, too much of a cutiepie and sweetie to have that.

Are we watching the same person? She seems competitive, with male sense of humor and wit, male interests, tall. She doesn't seem sweet to me. Not a bitch either. I'm guessing high test. Also females with high test are sometimes fatter because it affects ovaries.

Wouldn't high test mean more muscle development?

Your view is incredibly shallow, you must be an incredibly poor judge of character if you can't see the insecure and feminine sweetie underneath the windowdressing.

She looks like she's losing weight, good for her. Might be gf material in another 15 pounds or so.

A flattering bathing suit would do her wonders.

>tfw no spider leg gf

You would only know if a girl browses Veeky Forums if she mentioned it or did that dumb kind of shit. I know a few quiet girls who go on Veeky Forums but don't talk about it irl. I wouldn't even know they did unless it somehow came up. Why would you talk to randoms about Veeky Forums stuff. Veeky Forums is a shithole that you can never leave.

is there something I could say to find out?

Ask for her number and complain about the lack of repeating integers.

kek

Bats need update on physique. Been 2 months

can't even keep her elbows symmetrical.

clearly on hill not facing camera directly, nice dubs

Y-you too

time to crash this dubs train.

Who is this man?

>implying that hambeast has ever entered a gym within the span of her disgusting existence
top kek faggot

fuck you

she does, she just bulking bro, relax, fuccck, actually she's cutting now

>dat narrow arch
Dropped

That's when a fag fixed her up I think

she's done theater and shit

Bats here. This is for cut progress video I'm posting later.

Who is this? I like her and liked her video

A fat powershitter

You look like a grafted tree.

That is a compliment btw.

T-thanks. That's pretty creative description.

She is indeed a little fat but I like her anyway. Or what I saw in OP's video at least. She seems to have a nice sense of humour and she is pretty imo

I would legit rather fuck a guy than this ugly autistic bitch. Literally disgusting.

Brehs

She's qt but weird looking. You gay.

How long? Don't lose your gains.

how long are you cutting for?

this is actually pretty great

Until under 180. Then build strength at that weight.

How much you weigh now?

how tall are you?

your channel is pretty entertaining btw

>38138231 #
Th-those hips....
I'm in love, Gentlemen...

5'11. 179 makes me no longer technically overweight. And 181 is a weight class.

She's 5"11

>Tfw she's taller than me by an inch, Kill me
brehs i'll never have her

are you going to start competing in PL?

I started competing about a year ago, it's definitely pretty cool

Yeah at least once for fun.

also I wouldn't worry about numbers on a scale too much, you should find where you're comfortable first. But 181 is probably right for you. I'm 6'1'' and I compete in 205, so I still get to be relatively leanish.

what are you running right now?

>Just keep smiling and get your phone out like you have the pictures with you.
> Say "no seriously, take a look"
> Show her your phone and when she looks at it take a selfie with her then run away.

Just PHUL. Will go back to Texas method

Holy shit that's actually clever

Nice dubdubs
Natty or shopped? Are those your actual hips?

She's kind of chubby, has a weird built, is pale, has no definition whatsoever. She probably has very low self-esteem and is actually rather low shelf tier. You can literally just talk to her and say "Hey, I see you quite often", she'll enjoy the unexpected attention and if there's any chemistry between you things will go from there.

I'm not judging you for aiming that low btw. Depending on the type of guy you are, aiming somewhat lower than you could is probably a good idea. Women who think they are hot shit are usually pretty high maintenance and get annoying over time. It's also not worth it, you get used to the body soon enough and then all you have is a pretty money vacuum.

Kek Veeky Forums makes a big deal about a guy posting here better known ass Trappy but when an actual girl posts here they get defensive, confirmed fagghots

Pear shape is just absolutely fucking nasty holy shit

At least get some fake tits