WTC OR LINK

about to go in hard on 1 of these.

or do both?

please tell me user. i need solid arguments. i could make either one fly right now and clear the whole book. srs

you can see even see it live here after i decide

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903811714067587072
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/75ayq0/comment/do4s8pw
instagram.com/olgachocolate/?hl=en
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/75c17x/huge_news_for_wtc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both. Hard to say which one will moon again first, play them off of each other to maximize gains.

VEN

You got the trips, you make the rules.

There was a whole bunch of concrete threads on Link but if you want to
Go to linktrader on Reddit they have very good evidence why chainlink is solid.

I'm all in link. I didn't bother looking in wtc because i didn't want to touch anything Chinese and during the Chinese crash during September I'm glad i didn't touch it. I don't regret missing out on the moon it did. I'm still not going to touch it

I favor wtc over link but I'm in both

i just got off wtc and switched to link

the reason was because all the amazing upcoming October news for WTC is known by everyone.

Everyone knows it will be listed on new exchanges.
Everyone knows its getting its genesis block this month.
Everyone knows the wallet is coming this month.
Everyone knows new website is coming this month.

Everyone knows all these great things... and yet they expect the coin to pump? Who is going to pump the coin once this well known "news" releases.

All this great news is already priced in because EVERYONE knows about it. This is why the price jumped from 30k sats to 190k. People have been anticipating the news and the price pump it will bring, and in turn have brought about that very price pump.

In the short term this coin is out of steam, nobody is going to buy on the "news" this month.

Chainlink however is still clouded with uncertainty. There is only one big event in the short term, the conference on 16th. People are uncertain on whether or not the conference will be good for the price.

This uncertainty is good because it means no positive outcome from the conference has been priced in.

This is why I am in Link now, I believe the conference outcome will be positive, and in turn it will become priced into the coin and pump the coin.

longterm, both are great holds.

shortterm, Wtc, is out of steam and all october news is priced in while Link has more potential for growth.

BUY MY LINK BAGS

ALSO THAT GIRL ISNT ASIAN

i'd go in hard

for that girl ;)

yeah nice logic, everyone knows everything. Sounds solid, good shit, keep selling.

WTC has all news priced in. It's a solid product but they won't be having any income before october 2019. People will take their gains slowly and it'll dip, before getting more attention when they deliver something that's not "new wallet".
Just look at others like Golem or Ark or OMG, they are all good products but that doesn't mean people rush to get the coins now.
I bought early and got out after a safe 3x.

Link didn't have any hype amongst normies or the mainstream already. It's a technical project that many don't understand. It needs a big headline like "the biggest logistic provider for worldwide banks will use Link for their transactions". It should have it next week. Those are not news you sell.

Both will give you huge gains if you hold for 2 years though.

if you think anyone is on the sidelines waiting to buy as soon as the new website, chain, wallet, or exchange is released you are delusional.

nobody is going to be waiting to catch your bag when you try and sell the news

I'm all in on Link, and honestly don't think the conference itself is going to cause much price chaos. I think the weeks following the conference when big players announce their interest in ChainLink will see tokens go between $1 and $2.

$2 is still only a 700m market cap which is really not overvalued for something with ChainLink's potential.

$10 is a 3.5B market cap and is not excessive for within a year, which is a 20x.

I think we will see a lot of FOMO once it starts rising and reaches 200-250 marketcap, like we did with OMG

>op was a larper once again

When it comes to price speculation, I'm not even going to touch that.

But when it comes to utility:
- WTC connects RFID to the blockchain
- LINK connects EVERYTHING to the blockchain

Suit yourself though.

>implying Veeky Forums is everyone
This thing is going to reach IOTA marketcap easily.

>- LINK connects EVERYTHING to the blockchain
Do you even listen to yourself?

They're both trash, I would choose neither

Careful & dispassionate research indicates that LINK is the clear winner long-term and probable winner short-term.

both were overshilled and both are yesterday news
the search for the next 10x continues

Lol VEN is objectively superior. The QTUM+VEN pump is going to be massive.

#
Yall stupid

WTC focuses on one specific Business2Business solution, connecting RFID with blockchain to optimize supply-chain processes.
These fellas got patents, working products, implementing partners, won competitions, strong mother-companies providing R&D & manufacturing & business networking.

So, this month, october, WTC project is going to truly start. This means: permanent implementation on their own mother-chain, with specific sister-chains for their specific partners.

Why buy WTC?
5000 WTC’s give you a master-node.
This means that people are gonna want to have this coin, not because of ((((news)))), but because of the passive revenue it will provide.
If you want to be trader, buying evey rumour and selling evey news, be my guest, you can make mad cash that way, and you will get stressed along the way.
Meanwhile, WTC is an easy investment, with a first mover advantage, working product before the roll-out even had started. The master node will go live in just a few weeks.
Passive, easy money.

WTC is exactly what it’s advertising to be: a specific supply-chain innovation based in China & Korea. That’s an easy concept to grasp for all companies that have to manage their supply-chains.

Link is a Joker-card. It can become everything, it will become lots of things, it cannot do everything simultaneously. WTC is a King. What you see, Is exactly what you get. No extras, no deficiencies.

I invested in both WTC & Link. link can honestly become the next certified alt like Etherium. It could also one day do ‘the same as wtc’. And considering the circumstances, the focus will never be as sharp as WTC’s on rfid-blockchain supply-chain implementation, nor should it be. link will do lots of other beautiful stuff.

So dear user’s, don’t be a faggot, and buy both the King and the Joker. They are both at a discount right now, and both will immediately start a bull-run when this is over.
Don’t be a Pajeet.

Lmao WTC does not pay out passive revenue.

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903811714067587072

Look up what Chainlink does.

>token circulation
You realize that implementing WAltonchain = circulating the tokens?
Maybe you should read the following:
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/75ayq0/comment/do4s8pw

So it’s not a dividend, or interest, because the revenue does not depend on the amount you hold, nor is it a percentage of that. It depends on the masternode and the usage of the network. How is that not passive income?

Why would you want to join anything to a "blockchain", if it works without blockchains anyway?

Different user here, could you explain what the benefit of running a masternode for WTC is if we don't get paid dividends / interest like other coins.

Dash for example pays out xx dash monthly with Block-rewards every 8 to 12 days.

holy shet user

You do it because you believe in the tech, stupid round eye. That should be it's own reward.

You need to ask yourself that question, Waltontard.

All this Link and Walton shilling... why would you invest in shitcoins? This is Antshares and Digibyte all over again.

>Antshares

We can only dream

Link will never moon Walton is legit $100+ soon

Walton is dogshit vaporware.

>this is a massive fucking moon mission all over again
Nice

Stay poor idc linklet

Fuck WTC and Link.

Tell me who the fuck OP's girl is so I can masturbate to more pictures of her while my 5/10 fiancée drools on her pillow next to me cause she sleeps like a fucking dummy

Show pic of drooling retard fiance

Reverse image search on google gives you the name you absolute imbecile.

google search shows 'person'

Different user but are you retarded?

instagram.com/olgachocolate/?hl=en

Olga Katysheva
Her face is a mess.

thoughts on this guys?

pretty impressive desu

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/75c17x/huge_news_for_wtc/

i love to do it as well when my gf is sleeping next to me. i actually dream of being submitted to a girl much more beautiful than her

freckles are cute imo but like most women she needs some makeup