ITT: God tier bulking foods.

Chocolate.

P E C A N S
E
C
A
N
S

A McDouble. Once you start lovin' it, you'll see what I mean.

whales detected

chawklette milk

wanna go get but it's raining 3:

I get two mcdoubles with no sauces (ketchup etc) on one bun. Snack when bulking, meal when cutting.

>how to gain weight
>like this
>OMG LOL WHALES

This is a bulking thread you fucking nigger.
I'll post a few things but honestly I don't think op takes this thread seriously.

How could anyone older than 10 enjoy that

I found drinking my calories is easier for me, but I started from total skele.

Simple shit.

I have never made this before, so I can't say good or bad. It looks decent though.

I have my own personal variation of this, in a rice cooker I'll mix
1 can black/red beans
1 1/2 cups rice
1 1/2 (or however much water your rice cooker calls for)
Herbs spices flavors whatever
Cook in microwave for 12 minutes, take out, mix a good bit of shredded cheese in, and enjoy.

Hnnnggg pic looks like a good bulk meal

Lastly, if you're going out to eat basically anything you go for is great for bulking. My secret pleasure is going to burger King and getting their nuggets. They have 10 for $1.49, so I'll get 3 for under 5 bucks.

Chipotle rakes in my honorable mention of fast food to bulk at. They have pretty damn good macros and are tasty delicious.
God speed to all you hungry skeles trying to gain weight. You can absolutely do it, I believe in you. Just fucking eat and drink as much as possible.

Once a month I drive three hours for one.

High test

e-coli

i won't even drive 30 minutes for pussy.

>All these guides:
>X scoop of Whey
FUCK YOU ANONS I'M POOR AF AND THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE IN THIS FUCKING THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Three hours for a burger

I mean just fucking scroll down and see the rice and bean recipes. Its not fucking hard to bulk on a budget, its just a lot of rice, beans, eggs, and milk.

i enjoy that shit especially when i visit my mum and she would make it really nostalgic
yafeel me

get that aussie shit out of MY board

>not enjoying fairy gains

>motherfuckers that'll be insulin resistant by the age of 35

pic related is best bulking food

>when i visit my mum

so every time you go upstairs into the living room?

Lots of beer.

This is my midnight snack every day, gaining weight has become a lot easier since

Fuck yeah peanuts

>believing this

Never gunna make it normie

wouldn't it be cold after 3 hours

Minus the salt, Jesus Christ just look how much salt is laying on there.

you sound like a soccer mom
but ye, and I thught the same

i just eat mountains of pic related

it's basically just 50% corned beef + 50% potatoes, then some fried eggs on top and a side of hering and pickles

The cheapest peanuts are salted so I always wash my peanuts haha

welcome to germany. we serve the most delicious barf.

Ausfag here. You faggots couldn't even begin to understand the power of our bulking levels.

>corned beef

:^)

>I always wash my peanuts

holy shit, that's actually genius.

W H O L E M I L K

Eggs or ground meat in general is a peres snack of mine. Very easy so to a decent Bologna sauce as well.

I'd eat those two breasts instead and ruin my bulk.

fuck it im bulking, not getting laid this summer anyway

I call it Testosteroni and eat it every Friday during the summer and twice a week when I'm bulkan:

>1 whole box of whole wheat veggie pasta
>2 packages of Johnsonville Hot sausage (70g protein each)
>1 jar of spagooter sauce
>1 small can of mushrooms
>about 10 green olives, cut
>small handful of diced red onion
>metric fuck ton of mozzarella or swiss

Give me the formuoli:

>brown 2 packages of Italian Sausage in a skillet on medium-high heat in either Coconut or Grapeseed oil, and boil 1 package of veggie pasta
>drain nasty ass grease and strain pasta
>/////////////////preheat oven to 350/////////////////////
>add sauce and veggies mentioned above
>simmer on medium low for a few minutes
>put pasta in the bottom of a oven-safe dish
>add in meat+sauce
>top that bitch with the cheese
>cover and bake for 20 minutes at 350
>take lid off and broil for 2 or 3 minutes to give a small brown to the cheese on top

omfg y'all it's so good hnng

I am actually intrigued by this. I might try out a small sample to see how it tastes.

Not with that attitude.

>testosteroni
I like it
>grapeseed oil
i think you mean rapeseed ;)

The ultimate bulking food
>those healthy fats
>high protein
>carbs everywhere
>hits all of muh macros
>250 calories per slice

IN THE NAME OFF EVERYTHING UNHOLY WHAT'S HER NAME?????

Maybe not necessarily a bulking food, but the macros are good, and it tastes great. With the ingredients I use, I get:

50.8g Carbs, 28.2g Fat, 55.3g Protein, for 682.9 Calories.

3 Strips of Bacon, 2 Large Eggs, 2 Slices of bread, and cheddar cheese to taste (Not included in macros). Fry bacon, mix eggs and cheese, season to taste, fry mixed egg and cheese into omelette, once cooked, put all on bread as a sandwich. I sometimes lightly toast the bread so it doesn't get soggy.

>aussie food

>Kapsalon, 2000-3000kcal if you get a large plate.
Dutch food item consisting of fries, topped with döner or shawarma meat, grilled with a layer of Gouda cheese until melted and then subsequently covered with a layer of dressed salad greens. The dish is often served with garlic sauce and sambal, a hot sauce from the former colony of Indonesia.

>it's a 'foreigners use vegemite in the worst way possible and think that it's awful' episode

YOU HAVE TO LIGHTLY SPREAD A SMALL AMOUNT ONTO A PIECE OF TOAST THAT'S LATHERED IN BUTTER, YOU UNCULTURED FUCK.

This.
800 motherfuckin calories per cup.

itt: bulking food = as much calories as possible

just about the only thing that should distinct your bulks from cuts is carbs. fat and protein stays pretty much the same. carbs are more useful for recovery and performance than fats.

i eat 350 grams of rice erry day when bulking. 100 on a cut. i dont get why you guys eat burgers and fries and shit. sure, they taste good once in a while but i wouldnt eat them every day just cause im "bulking".

love me some kapsalon.
How much protein you guess is in a big kapsalon? 80g?

>high protein

rice+lentils or beans+chicken=goat

50goats are way too much

These are very small goats.

doesn't matter if the goats are small it's still 50g dumbaass

Kidney beans. A cup of em has 613 calories and like 50g of protein. Just eat alot of them and you will get big.

Needs avacado

Gingerbread Men are fucking amazing. Those little guys are always so happy to die for my gains.

yeah seriously I need to pay a visit to the Gingerbread country one day and thank them

They really are an army of fucking legends. Thank all of those who gave their lives to live on in my muscle.

is this just white bread with sprinkles on it?

>ginger men are fucking amazing
Fixed

>2 SCOOPS OF WHEY
Is that even healthy for you?

I think you got the wrong door, leather club is three doors down

Kiwi here, have tried it correctly, it's still shit. Literally. Like, literally shit. It's actually yeast excrement, literal yeast shit. Yeast are living organisms, and they do shit. And they shit marmite. For serious.

I thought fairy bread was a meme? The fuck.

Motherfucking fairy bread. I love you glorious bastard

Bread, peanut butter, bananas and... Zaatar?

fucking hnng :(

120g oats, blend them up into a powder first unless you like chunks
225g plain greek yogurt
2 cups whole milk
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 bananas

~1300cal, 180g carbs, 41g fat, 62g protein.

I want to make those siqq shakes from milk and oatmeal with peanut butter, but I am not willing to buy whey.

Any replacement, calorie wise? Doesn't have to be as protein dense, I get mine in meat. Just something that'd fit it.

Do you guys use peanut butter in your shakes to sweeten it?

It's already pretty sweet without it, I just use it for the protein/fat

Why is it sweet? Because of the bananas?

Underrated.

>white bread covered in little balls of sugar and trans fats

glorious

Is this shit good? I've been using serious mass but it's pricey

Yeah mostly the bananas, plus milk is relatively "sweet" as it is

No, enjoy your belly and boob fat because of ultra high GI maltodextrin and your no gains because of soy protein.

Can I not just eat it slowly throughout the day?

Wow this. High carb bulking results in a way better muscle to fat ratio than high fat bulking. Lipids should be 30-50g/day year round.

Greek Yogurt
Peanut Butter
Milk
Lean Beef

Get some pork meat. Cheaper stuff will have more fat, but that's not gonna be an issue because you're gonna grind it up into mince meat and make some hamburgers with it.
>Grind
>Grab a decent fistful of your fresh mince meat
>Knead in salt, pepper, maybe some garlic
>Form a ball
>Beat it flat
>Make a slight indentation in the middle
>Barbie on medium high heat for 3 minutes a side, each side
>Alternatively, sear each side in a frying pan until the colour is right, then throw it into the oven in an ovenproof dish at 200°C or ~400°F for 8 minutes
>Let rest for 2 minutes

Serve 2 patties at a time on butter-toasted buns.
This should do nicely as a snack, 1-2 times a day.

I do this with cheap cuts of pork rib I buy around Christmas, but even when I cut off the excess fat I can get to, they're still massively fat when compared to, say, chicken, or even most cuts of beef.

Taking a wild guess at the kind of macros you'd see, based on the meat I have, you're maybe looking at something like a 3:2 fat:protein ratio, provided you don't trim off too much fat.

To clarify: I'm not saying you should gorge yourself on fats, but if you are bulking, you'd be just as well off chowing down on some cheaper cuts of meat rather than paying good money for large amounts of chicken or beef. The extra fat isn't really a great selling point, but it's not like you can get your whole caloric surplus exclusively from protein anyway. A calorie is a calorie, so just make sure you're counting good.

Pls who?

Peanut butter, whole milk, butter & noodles. If you take down a quarter jar of pb, a half gal of milk, and a pound of pasta cooked with a half stick of butter you will pack on some fucking lbs. Not the healthiest way to do it, but in my opinion the easiest.

My nigga

Vegemite and Marmite are made from yeast corpses; the yeast shits carbon dioxide and alcohol.