Fat Person Hate/FPH Thread

>ITT: Fat Person Hate

Got a good one today while out and about
>Wife recently had surgery
>Due to her hashimotos her thyroid was growing nodules, surgery removed it and it had all kinds of cancer over it
>Relieved, wife is feeling better and wants to get into running
>AmProud.jpg
>Go and buy her flowers, I buy them every week for her for motivation
>Walk next door to my tea shop and this super set of a human is yelling at them for not putting ebough sugar in her tea
>Scootch behind her because her gigantic ass is blocking the isle
>Shes still keening on about how the woman was being a "size-ist" and clearly gave her less sugar on purpose
>While im getting down a jar of Tsar tea i tell her all the teas brewed in house are premeasured for sugar because they serve finer teas, and sugar can ruin the taste
>She rounds on me
>"WELL THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE A BUG MEASUREMENT FOR WOMEN LIKE ME"
>Ma'am they DO need room for the liquid you know
>Fatty is livid but silent as I put my wife's flowers down and the jar of tea
>Fatty moves away and i try to chat with the cashier girl to make her feel better
(Do note i placed the flowers on my right side, and am partially deaf in that ear due to machine guns and such)
>Cashier turns to measure out the loose tea and i lean on the counter and pull my phone out
>Cashier rings me up and I wish her a better day
>Turn with tea to grab flowers and... theyre gone
>Fatty was mad and nicked my wife's flowers

I am... beyond mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_--pXZ544Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting outsmarted by an ambulocetus

But stealing? Flowers?

She ate them

Lord i hope so. Those fuckers were poisonous uf consumed

Call the police and get her charged with theft.
She stole, simple as that.

Its just so bizarre though.

Flowers are too similar to salad for a fatty's taste. She probably used it to wipe her ass since she can't reach without assistance anymore.

That's fucked. If there are security cameras at that place then you need to see them/call the police. Not only did she steal from you, but it sounds like you hadn't bought them yet so she also stole from the store.

Also, gj on picking an awesome wife.

I'm fat as fuck at 320 lbs but on a 1500 deficit and lifting. I hope you guys don't loop me in with these disgusting HAES people who refuse to change, I motivate myself by reading these threads to so how terrible they are. I'm just trying to make it brahs

Just keep going brah, these threads have also been having a great effect on my training. Just keep steady and you're gonna make it.

Why the fuck did you not call the cops and have that ham roasted, pepper sprayed, and tied for the oven, OP?

Bizarre or not she stole your property. At least file a complaint with the police. Tea shop should have cameras with her image and I doubt she can move far so should be easy to find her. If you're lucky she'll throw a tantrum and be locked up for resisting arrest.

You're off the hook if you punch three of these cunts every day. It's a good workout.

And if you're really lucky she'll experience some police brutality. It will give her something else to whine about than just that her sugahs are low.

>file a complaint
>for a bunch of flowers
I mean, you could, if it's a 100$ bouguet, but if it's just a 5$ bunch, which, I'm assuming it was, because op said he buys them every week, then the hassle isn't worth it.

Getting real tired of all these fatties on fph threads fishing for sympathy

Injustice is injustice, and crime must be punished

Does anybody have that picture of that fat girl standing next to the sign of herself? I think it was for a university or something

Not him but
I personally kinda want more hate as motivation

But right now you guys are just hating morbidly obese rather than fat

if you noticed she probably wouldve destroyed them in rage and cause another scene

She probably just binned them out of spite anyway.

fatties are spiteful creatures all. why don't they put themselves out of their misery? they make the world such an ugly, smelly place for the rest of us.

the electoriat, ladies and gentlesirs.

The alternative would be to beat the shit out of the whale, but that would land user in prison

no jury would convict.

I'm still confused. Who the fuck puts sugar in their tea? And, not just they, but shops pre-measure the amount of tea to add? Why is a fit person adding sugar to tea?

>condoning animal abuse

Not the user in question but many people but suger tea. At least in ireland anyways and weve the largest consumation of tea per capita.

Dub brah ?

>Epcot

Bro. Flowers are expensive!

Milo?

>dimple piercing
I'm scared to ask,but what is a dimple?

Some people have a genetic trait where when they smile a divit forms on their cheeks. These are dimples.

A dimple piercing pierces the cheek at the muscle that causes this and forces a permanent dimple to form.

>dimple

>her gigantic ass is blocking the isle

Which island?

Girls get them on their lower backs too. Those are my favorite ones.

can someone post the webm of the fat woman who cant go out of the store in his motorbike coz her ass is too fucking big plz

Is t-that you M-milo?

My app sucks so no green text but here's one that happened yesterday.

Just got done with the gym

Went to pick up some sushi before heading home and had to stop for gas

Pumping gas observing the local hamplanet population (I live in Ky and there are a shitload of them)

White piece of shit sedan rolls up weighed down by two hambeasts in the front seat.

Suspensionsgonnagive.gif

Small child maybe 7 in the backseat is shockingly normal looking.

Can't tell which one in the front seat is its mother since all fat people have begun to look the same to me from seeing so many.

Child seems upset and the hambeasts are REEEEEEing at him from the front. Honestly feel bad for him.

Eventually the child exits the vehicle and begins pumping their gas.

INSTANTRAGE.JPG

these fat hams can't even be bothered to stand for 3 minutes to pump their gas..

Brief window into this poor kids life of abuse as the whales were yelling at him to go get them snacks by himself.

Meaty sausage hand shoves money at him through a half rolled down window. (It was in the low 90's and they wouldn't dare give up their AC)

I have a 4 year old and I can't help but feel bad for the kid since I keep imagining my son going through this bullshit.

I follow the kid in since they were sending him in alone. Buy some water and a protein bar while keeping an eye out for the kid so no one fucking kidnaps him. Though he would probably be better off.

Upon return with all their chips and bullshit the kid is yelled into the backseat and they begin stuffing their fat fucking faces as they drive off. (Kid was given nothing, though maybe it was his choice so he won't be like them.)

Good luck poor kid. I hope you make it

Not just girls.

Guy here and have lower back dimples.

can't find it, but have this

Sometimes the truth is less disgusting than my imagination.
I thought that pimple referred to the hanging belly part which is in her pants.

That looks like a managable weight.
Was he just lazy,or could it be another medical issue?

obligatory

select all fries

I have it on my comp but not on my phone. I will post it for you later user.

I hope he becomes strong. Some kids his age are already lost to the fatty abyss, only to repeat the cycle of obesity.

Tis a sad fate, indeed.

Finally I can contribute. Its not a lot but here

Where her feet travel on the stair steps, the steps are bent down.

Cute desu

Nah senpai. That's a fupa (fatty upper public area). When it's as pronounced as it is on her, she becomes a Fupacabra

>office gym
>the yoga bitch started to reserve the whole fitness room for 2 hours for her class (at least they only do it once a week and have a sort of legitimate reason so they can "concentrate" (kek because if I'm there they can't stop mirin)
>all of a sudden a group of fatties decide they want to reserve the gym as well for 2 hours every single fucking day from 4pm-6pm (my schedule used to be 4:30-6pm)
>on top of not using any equipment at all, they do fuck all and only exercise for at most 30 minutes, they just sit around and convince themselves that they'll get better by doing X and eating Y will help them achieve their goal (yes sure eating will make you lose fat you fat fucks)
Help me Veeky Forums I want off of this ride, there's a gym within walking distance(10 minute walk) from my place, the problem with it is that it is very small and very crowded. Fuck me I used to have the perfect wageslavecuck schedule
>wake up at 7 am, do jack shit
>at office by 9 am
>gym by 4:30-6 pm
>review my work and leave by 7 pm
>home by 7:30 pm
For 1 year my life has been like this, but now my daily routine is in jeopardy.
Will send in a complaint next week with the following as my grounds
>they don't use any equipment, not even dumbbells
>there is more than enough room to do their "toning" and "strength" workouts
>if they want privacy, they should do it in their homes since everyone can see their lardasses anyway from the glass wall
I'm saying next week because based on previous trends these idiots usually won't last more than a week.

wtf, did he have a heart attack at the end?

>wrestling at 135
>i am the spider
Already lost

This. Literally every single thread. You're not a superhero for trying, stop fishing for compliments when you still fucked up bad enough to get where you are. This shit is just as bad as HAES victim paying because you're still just using your fat as an excuse to seek attention.

Great storytelling

Do you drink much tea at all? LOADS of people put sugar or sweeteners in their tea. Just look up Splenda.

>Recent transracial convert

No one cares fat boi

Who's this pecker wrecker?

Anyone have last weeks episode?

Someone uploaded it but I didn't save the link

Based weak willed fatty

they are called Venus dimples if i'm correct, they used to be very desirable in ancient Rome and Greece.

Franco Abbatangelo

fuck i have a deformity

niggas head look like a black gumdrop now

kek

That's really sad. I wish you had approached him and let him know there are places and people to go to if he's having a hard time.

A kid like that could use a great role model and i only hope he has someplace to be around non shit adults. This really makes me want to volunteer at the local childrens clubs.

Veeky Forums why arn't you doing your part to help the kids of tomorrow grow up strong and Veeky Forums? No better mirring than the mirring of a group of kids that want to grow up to be just like you.

Yeah, just go up to strange children and tell them they can come hang out with you.

I have some shit OC
>be moving into a town and looking for someone to share a apartment with
>sister says that she needs someone to move in with her or she'll be in the red for a while so I figure, fuck it
>meet the two other roommates, Ahab and his whale
>Veeky Forums is surely exaggerating how bad fatties are right
>nope.jpg
>the guy is a manchild who plays video games all day and touts' his 140+ I.Q. and only obese but not morbidity
>hamplanet is the most boring, ball cutting and buzz killing bitch imaginable

>hamgalaxy wants to lose weight and turns to me when my sister says I'm an ex fatty
>basically gave her a shorted version of the sticky
>"well, I'll be walking to college 5 days a week soon so I can continue this lifestyle and lose all the weight"
>"also eatting vegetables makes me sick so that's not happening either, but I'll cut out the junk food!"
>the very next she drinks a ton of cans and pints and buys a full bottle of sprite because she has a hangover and can't drink water for some reason
>she also cooked an entire baking tray sized pizza for herself and her harpooner

Treating fatties like reasonable people, never again. If I can give you a tip Veeky Forums, don't waste time with fatties til they prove themselves at least semi-motived.

I have more stories if anyone is interested

>just as bad
He isn't, he's actively changing himself, he realized he was a fatass and put a stop to it. He doesn't seem delusional like these HAES.
Correcting huge mistakes like being fat is something to admire.
However I do agree some of these fatties are annoying in the way they seek validation in these threads.

...guys don't get those?

>I have more stories if anyone is interested
please continue brah

youtube.com/watch?v=L_--pXZ544Q

this whole show is great

B-Brehs...?

Go on, also do you have the pic without watermark?

woah that nigga got a 5 year old wife? livin da dream

Why are fat men usually more realistic about being fat and diets? Both fat men and women get made fun of but only one gender is usually super fucking dilusional

Because men are rational.

go ahead and tell

>few weeks back when I first moved in
>one of their friends come visit them
>decided that this is a good time to get to know them a little better

>start drinking but only a little because muh carbs and didn't have any hard stuff on me
>we turn on some music and just shoot the shit
>while I am talking to people Ahab starts getting in my face and singing to me along with the song
I soon learned he did this every time he drinks, anyway
>we decide to head down to the pub for a few
>when her orbiting celestial object is away taking a piss she announces to the whole tablet that they only attempted sex once in the entire year

Just gonna leave this here...

>Live in Minnesota, going to favorite brewpub with friend for beet and walnut salad
>Patio is family style seating, 3 fat people with southern accent sit next to us.
>They all order icedtea
>When it comes one sips his, then spits it out and says, "what the fuck"
>Leader laughs, says knowingly, "y'all got to add yet own splenda, we're in tha north." Then they stop the waitress and ask for sugar.

I guess you're American or something. In England most people have one or two teaspoons of sugar in their tea.