Motivational picture thread

Motivational picture thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQREuc7JX8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsm-QbN9r8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftN1xPXFDzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these are so fucking cringe. that and the quote on not seeing your physical cabability or some shit. Cringe af. you will never look like this.

Motivation cummin thru

Anyone got motivational greentexts? Those are great.

This is fucking cringe

Yet if I posted this word for fucking word not a single life, but OH FAMOUS NIGGER WOW HES SO SMART, I WANNA SUCK THAT BBC LULZ VOTE HILLARY

fuck this gay earth

You ok user?

I dont even listen to him you idiot. I dont give a shit who posted it. I just saved the screenshot because its a very good quote. Idk why the color of his skin triggered you so hard.

Because its one of those situations where the only reason people like it is because its a celebrity. And especially a nig celebrity. That's not motivational in anyway, its a cringy, edgy post. Any normal person would get no likes, no comments. But OH ITS THAT FAMOUS NIGGER BEING MOTIVATIONAL OMG HES BEEN THROUGH THE STRUGGLE. OH MY GOD LIKE, I JUST LIKED IT IM GONNA FINGER MYSELF TO HIM LOL.

Its ridiculous

If i cropped his name out would the quote hold any less meaning? To you maybe but to me its still pretty inspirational. Again i dont give a shit who Hospin is but i love the idea of not pussying out on things because at the end you will surely regret it.

the govt bots are getting worse

Pretty obvious that you're angry about something else.

Its ok user whats the problem you can talk to me.

It's legitimately pretty good advice desu

Also I highly doubt hopsin has a big dick

If you cropped out the name I would think you're a complete fag for posting that bullshit.

No just this. I'm sick of people worshipping these useless celebrities that do nothing but sell you useless bullshit and hammer agendas into your head, all for a fucking paycheck. And stupid teens accept it because their parents are too fucking lazy to be real parents and show their kids how the world really works

Doing what you want and not being afraid of failure is his agenda? He must be a pretty nice guy.
What is so bad about the idea of tackling obstacles as a young man so you dont regret it later?

>I'm sick of people worshipping these useless celebrities that do nothing but sell you useless bullshit and hammer agendas into your head, all for a fucking paycheck. And stupid teens accept it because their parents are too fucking lazy to be real parents and show their kids how the world really works

Hahahaha you are exactly the kind of kid hopsin's target audience is, he makes exactly this kind of "fuck these meaningless celebrities, talk about real shit man, the world is so fake, realize the conspiracy" shit. You would love him.

What is your opinion on the band Queen and Freddie Mercury, and Kanye West and Taylor Swift?

Fuck that's actually really cool

I gotta admit, the angry guy was right. These are pretty cringey. Not motivational at all.
If something like this is enough to motivate you, I doubt you've done anything noteworthy.

>I doubt you've done anything noteworthy
I've gotten plenty of notes on tumblr

You and the angry guy should post some of your motivational stuff.

Yes, because shitty image macros are totally capable of being motivational to anyone aside from 14 year olds on tumblr.

That's not what he said. He never said he feared failure. And there is nothing wrong with that, I just find it ridiculous people worship this asshole for no reason other than Hollywood wills it.

You do realize that is another market tactic used to sell another line of shit to certain demographics right?

Of course you don't, youre a dumb cunt trying to sound smart on a Chinese prostitution board(see I'm being edgy, just like you faggot)

Why are you in this thread? You sound like a middle aged men who wants to be 14 again.

Ever think the reason hes popular is because is that some people enky his music?

Can you answer my question about Queen please?

Why did you two click on a thread that you dont like?

Clearly you have a plethora of other boards and sites to go to hell you can even watch tv or play vidya

But out of all these options you two choose the one that clearly discomforts you?

Why?

>overtraining

P sure you misinterpreted

>some people enky his music?
Impossible, it's Hopsin.

>not allowed to criticise shit posts

Fuck off.

Obviously some people enjoy his music, otherwise why would people buy his albums and listen to his songs?

Also please answer my question about Queen

Shit your right ment

No shit, the Greeks moved past realism after the Kritian boy. Still motivating. You may not be him, but you can inch closer and closer.

You come into a thread about motivation and start talking about how all motivation is bullshit and cringey. Why?

I'm not the guy that you were berating with your shit question. I just came here to say that Hopsin is shit.

Oh and you're a faggot.

Lol I completely agree about Hopsin, I just want to know what that guy thinks about Queen. I don't care about you

That was my first post, newfriend. And all that other guy said was that a certain type of motivation post was cringey.

I'm the "angry guy"

You want real motivation? Look up the invisible children, research human trafficking, THATS real motivation. This video is real motivation. You don't need anything else.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQREuc7JX8

I haven't heard queen since high school. Kayne is a hypocrit faggot and so is Taylor, what else do you want you little bitch

>shitpost
>a post that dosent contribute to a thread
>a quote in a quote thread
>being this mad
There is no need for this friend just get off the thread

Care to post motivation that isnt cringey?

>replies to a shitpost with a shitpost

Nice one faggot

>what else do you want
I'd be interested to know what kind of music you listen to nowadays. Got a top 5 favorite albums? Thanks for answering my question about Queen though, a bit surprised by your answer tbqh

Nah, not contributing, just came to call out your >waaah just leave

Fuark human trafficking is gonna give me those sex slave gains.

i like how you're really trying to force the "hahah he is so le wrong generation" angle.

Every pump, every pull, every push is for YOU Madame President!

Yeah I was but since he doesn't listen to queen I am legitimately interested in what he listens to. I mean someone who seems to have an incredible disdain for anything to do with the commercial music industry must have some pretty non-commercial taste right? Genuinely curious here.

Oh and remember to check em

Wow nice get

Mostly "rock" somewhat rap but rap fits right into what I have been saying, hence its hard to find good rap that isn't complete dogshit

What difference does it make? Music isn't even music anymore. Its "how to sell xxx to xxx" now. Has been since gods knows how long

>Music isn't even music anymore
There it is.
Have you heard the new Autechre album? New Radiohead? New Swans? New Bowie? Drones? King Gizzard? Sufjan Stevens, Joanna Newsom, Oneohtrix Point Never, Death Grips, Deakin, Bjork, 2814?
Music is very much alive. I feel bad for you because you think otherwise.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsm-QbN9r8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftN1xPXFDzI

Full vid, no music, worth the time

This motivated the math nerd AND the Veeky Forumsizen in me

Great post here's a (You)

Wow this thread got fucked in the ass

Lmao btfo

lol what a retard
does she seriously think she can stop a fucking asteroid heading towards earth with a baseball bat? is the punchline that this girl is a retard?

Not with that attitude you wont!

lmao remember when he actually released that one good song and all his fans thought he was ironic and then a kept releasing his le ill mind of Hopsin shit

Crown Me

that's pretty silly, he should just say that he imagines he IS the wolf.

I don't get it. Help?

Not gonna make it.

That's pretty fucking great. It seems like a good metaphor as often that little bit of extra effort seems to produce exponentially better results. For me at least.

yeah, he's basically being outrunned by a wolf that's being out runned by it's prey, following the train of thought

He puts him in 3rd place

1% improvement for 365 days vs 1% decline for 365 days

1.01 = 101%.
0.99 = 99%
365 = the number of days in a year

101% to the power of 365 = a significant increase from where you started (1.01 -> 37.8)
99% to the power of 365 = a significant decrease from where you started.

1.01 represents giving 101% effort
0.99 represents giving it 99% effort

both fractions are base to the power 365 representing the days of the year.

Translated they mean that 101% effort compounded over 365 days of the year yields 37.8 (anythings) while giving 99% effort over the same time frame only yields 0.03(anythings) units of measurement are irrelevant. What it's saying is that a 2% increase in effort yields result over 1000x greater. The yields are exponentially greater. An order of magnitude.

But after breaking it down it's stupid as fuck and unrealistic. You cannot give 101% it's not possible.

Unless you change "effort" out for energy. That way you might be able to substitute in the energy or sweat equity of team/family/colleagues.

I'll take "things rapists say" for 1000

Dude that's probs some of the best advice I've ever been given. That's the closest thing you get to time travel.

Oh, just saw who it's from. Still a great idea. You're just racist as fuck brolini. Life would be alot better if you released all that misguided hate.

DESU i thought it was a great Idea. One of the best things I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. Didn't even check who it was from. Don't be so mad.

fuck

desu

Holy fuck I nearly had a meltdown.

I thought I was typing desu without realizing it. I thought I was a subconscious weabu and it was spilling out into reality.

if anyone is wandering wtf I'm on about type t-b-h without the dashes as a reply.

It does it with a bunch of terms senpai

Why are you so insecure senpai? You sound like a faggot in denial desu

I didn't know they brought word filters back. I remember when they filtered nigger with roody-poo that was years ago. I feel old as shit. I need to get the fuck out of here.

Its been like that since halloween baka desu senpai

The world is going to be destroyed anyway.

Math bro, shouldn't this be multiplication?

Lol this guy (david goggins) quit at badwater the year I was there. Not a bad dude at all and still accomplished a lot but they always leave it out of his story and it's important to show that people fail sometimes and it's okay as long as you learn from it and can bounce back

I got baked last night and had a carls jr burger and fries and 2 pancakes.... Feels fucking bad man

not math bro but yes thats sort of what it is just multiplied 365 times which would be too long to write out

Fucking hell that are some fine bitches