Just four more days left, brahs. It will be five years since he left us

Just four more days left, brahs. It will be five years since he left us.

To make this Veeky Forums-related, which body part do you like to train the most? Arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're all gonna make it brah.

Favorite exercise is DL, but favorite to train probably shoulders and biceps just because they're lagging and I feel less small with the pump.

Nothing beats a chest pump imo so my fave has to be heavy rippletoe squats.

R.I.P.

I'm oddly beginning to like training legs as my squat is increasing quite well rn. Can't be a sick chest pump from incline dumbell bench and cable fly's though.

This anniversary is going to be quite depressing for me. The Legacy video was what got me into lifting, and I owe Az so much for my confidence as a person today.

simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html we can literally do it for him. Honestly his split helped my bench go up 20 pounds in 2.5 months

Chest tbqh

Love my bench press

jesus move on

>jesus
>somebody that people havent gotten over dying for 2000 years
maybe think your words through next time

> equates some retard fitness guy who died in early 20s with jesus.

jesus i hate highschool kids.

OHP just hit 1pl8 for 3 at 70 kg

jesus was a lying paki, zyzz is an aesthetic cunt

you're 16 cunt in a couple years you'll move beyond this fitness fad your entire year just got into no doubt.

you know how i know? because I went through this exact shit during highschool too.

muh zyzz vids

muh gym now

muh aesthetic

fuark cuzzz aesthetic mirin jelly?

you'll look back and think fuck zyzz was a retard, just like the majority of us do now.

you wonder why these threads don't blow up much anymore? because the kids who were 18 during zyzz are now like mid 20s and realise he was a fucking downy.

calm down, man

im sitting at my computer after work sippin a beer and watching sons of anarchy and periodically flicking refresh on Veeky Forums.

so im fairly calm atm.

thanks for lookin out tho m8

I get what you're saying, I've now outlived Aziz himself, however, I still respect the man for inspiring me and giving me the confidence that made me the man I am today.

Every August 5th I will honour him, regardless of how much I believe his lifestyle was a waste.

dude im not serious retard, I dont think anyone is that serious about zyzz

Another faggot who wants something to hate to make himself feel better. I don't follow Zyzz anymore, similarly to you, but I respect his message to enjoy life. If you died, no one would probably give a fuck. Sad but true brah

inb4 teenage zyzz wannabe

> If you died, no one would probably give a fuck. Sad but true brah

true i guess except family/gf/her family/friends/colleagues/associates.

nice bant i guess dude.

you going to go for the virgin angle next or?

He means the general public. You will not have millions watching videos of you living your life.

right, cool.

hey man the guys who shoot up schools get featured and seen by millions? you reckon their life is better than yours too or?

No, but it's to make a point.
Why you gotta be hating on a guy who was more successful than you?
The dude has his negatives, but damn, he lived more than us in his lifetime. What I'm trying to say is don't be such a downy.
Try to have a perspective that looks toward seeing the positives out of people as opposed to the negatives. But then again, this is Veeky Forums

wow nice Dalai llama see the best in life.

let me guess how much of a cynical cunt you are in reality tho.

> he lived more than us in his lifetime

if thats true for you then you have my sympathy, that sucks dude.

hopefully with your remaining 50 odd years of life you can get ahead of him.

lol not worth my time arguing with you you dense kid

On Zyzz's birthday I'll smash out some deadlifts, let's hope I can hit a new 210kg PB and fuck my gf right.

wow man see the best people in people ok be a sick cunt dont be a sad cunt.

can't even follow your own advice bro.

Can someone post the comic please?

Fuckin right brah, fuck the haters. No reason for him to sit there and be a sad cunt. Gonna go extra hard on his anniversary as a homage FUUUARK

Inspires me every time brah. May he look down upon us from Mt. Olympus with pride.

Infamous vs. Famous. Not comparable.

Lifting back is the best. Other acceptable answers are shoulders and legs.

If you said chest or arms you are a faggot.

except by the standards written by the guy i replied to.

eyes on person was the metric.

and via that metric there is no difference.

Jeff pls go

Nope. he said "nobody would give a fuck"

I don't care if a mass murderer dies

>fitness is a fad
Why are you here