How am I so light?

I'm 5'6" and 126 lbs. I'm not skeletal, nor do I lack muscle mass, and my body fat content while probably lower, isn't visibly so. Bones have well tested durability as well.

People smaller than me weigh 5 - 10 pounds more. All I can think of is fast twitch fibers possibly being comparatively less dense, but can't find any data on relative weight of fibers throughout the body.

Don't think I'm missing any organs. How might this be?

POST FULL BODY PICTURE

>All I can think of is fast twitch fibers possibly being comparatively less dense

No. You're just skinny.

Post a picture so we can laugh at your comment about "not being skeletal". You literally weigh about the same as a woman of your height

>I'm not skeletal
pic or skeltal confirmed

Spooky skellington trying to trick us

Saw this coming, but don't have a camera. Probably wouldn't share images anyway. Can only say that I'm not skeletal, and I'm more in shape than skinny. I've been down to skin and bones, and that's ~105 lbs. I have long since rebuilt.

Looking for potential explanations from a mechanical perspective.

>Looking for potential explanations from a mechanical perspective.

There is none, most likely. You're just skinny man, that's it. No your bones aren't "weak and brittle" or "dense muscle fibers"

I guess I'd have to ask what is meant by "skinny", and we can go from there.

it's average weight of an untrained body for your height

>People smaller than me weigh 5 - 10 pounds more
they fat lards m8, being thin and beautiful is what really matters, imagine yourself walking in the snow, leaving no foot prints behind, feeling that you can just let the wind take you away from all this BS.
5'8 here

won't anybody here, just let you disappear? not doctors, nor your mom and dad, but me and Mia, Ann and Ana

la la la la :3

What separates trained and untrained?

muscle

How much?

Your BMI is within the normal range. Which means it's a normal weight for a normal looking guy. You'd have to be around 110-115lbs before you'd be considered medically underweight, but even then a lot of people are medically underweight. Around 10% of the population.

So you're not actually especially light.

More than an untrained person

Noticeable muscle mass

Haha hahaha. I'm 3 inches taller and the same weight. Go away, manlet fatty.

bird bones, you were meant to be born a woman.

Best to just give up lifting and begin taking estro right away

>dooting intensifies
>unironically not being in the morbidly obese category
DYEL?

Spooky skeleton trying go steal our brains soon as we turn our backs

Interesting. I guess that seems about right. This was an element that kept recurring. Yet I still find it strange that with my appearance, and baseline functionality, that I'd be substantially lighter.

>bird bones
This came to mind as well. I sink in water like a rock though, and my bones aren't particularly breakable. It seems unlikely that someone swapped out my skeleton without my knowledge.

Meant to quote:

You are a fucking asshole sperglord fuckoff

No.

shut up OP, YA BIRD

You're light because you're pretty much a midget.

It's very rare I have to climb to reach the top shelf.

ayyy op, you a homo, dyel?

I am not a homo, and I only lift when an object must be moved to another location.

Though I can readily lift 45 lbs with one arm. Not sure what 1RM is.

look here you schizophrenic delusional nutcase:

You are a manlet, and your insecurites render you completely unnatractive to women and homosexual men. Your mental illness and assortment of complexes (which are probably derived from your height and lack of love from your mother and respect from your father) make you completely useless to society. I speak on the behalf of all of Veeky Forums when I say the only cure to the cancer that is you is for you to kill yourself.

P.S. post the twitch leak in this thread.

>forgot pic

I am a bit of a skelly, but I'm honestly not too bad. Not like an anorexic or anything. I'm 6' and 130lbs

Okay.

So I should begin apoptosis?

that is fucking terrible you mong

kids in fucking 11th grade make fun of me for being skinny and im 6' 158

Because OP won't post picture of himself, I will since I have the same problem.

I'm 173cm (5'8) and 62kgs (136 lbs)
Major lifts:
DL: 140kgs (308lbs)
BP: 90kgs (198lbs)
Squat: 120kgs (264lbs)

Why the fuck do I weigh so little?

>5'6"

LOLOL MANLETS BTFO!!!!

5'7 at 151 lb
Eat more, senpai.

>catsup on banana

what the FUCK is wrong with manlets reeEEEEEEEEE

DELET THIS

smaller frame
smaller bones
smaller dick

Mr skellington here
>5'8
I used to wiegh literally nothing but I've gained loads of weight but I'm still only
>124lb
If that puts into perspective how skinny I used to be

Same here. Gained 10 kg pure muscle mass but still skelly af.

1RM is the maximum you can do in one rep. One rep max.
You can lift a weight about a thousand ways with one arm, what do you mean, curl or what?

You actually are a homo, cause you don't lift

>pure muscle mass
>pure
bahaha
you mean half fat half muscle

Because you're a manlet
Mirin tho

Can confirm, I only gained half fat muscle but it's better than nothing at all

was just picking, 10kg is still a great gain, mirin

Dyel here - 1 rep max bench is 60 kg, 1 rep max DL is 150kg. why the fuck is my deadlift so much better than the rest? I've lived a stationary life prior, so I can't for the life of me figure out why my back is so "strong".