How does Veeky Forums feel about occasional XTC usage at festivals/raves?

How does Veeky Forums feel about occasional XTC usage at festivals/raves?

I did it for the first time this weekend, and had a fucking blast. I actualy had a much better time than I would have getting shitfaced on alcohol.

Also, which is worse for your gains, alcohol or XTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ecstacy won't do shit but fuck your heart up and get your dehydrated immensely leaving your brain to cook.

Alcohol is empty calories, dehydrates you and is a depressant.

Not to sound like dudeweedlmao but dudeweedlmao. Only bad thing is that thc sticks to some receptors that fuck with testosterone or some shit and produce estrogen?,, idk but yah fuk it man yolo

>Only bad thing is that thc sticks to some receptors that fuck with testosterone or some shit and produce estrogen?,, idk but yah fuk it man yolo

Some killer advice right here

>wasting cash on crowdy, stuffy, smelly areas of shit littered compact fire endangering areas
>ever
Kys and take as many ravers along with you
>Inb4 fedora
Everyone who raves is a loser. Both my sisters rave all the time and have 0 disposable income for other items (I. E. Gift to mother for mother's day from sister A was a crappy Dollar Tree card). Prove me wrong. Have fun pouring cash down a pit.

I'm on mobile bitch, wanna smell my dick?

why are so many tripfags huge fucking fags

>my sisters are degenerates so everyone has to be!!!

Kys anytime

It's fine, at uni I was getting on it every few weeks and it didn't negatively affect me much at all. The thing with mandy is the first few times are incredible but it's difficult to keep the feeling, after that it's still great but not quite the same. Just make sure you have a good bloke for it

>Only bad thing is that thc sticks to some receptors that fuck with testosterone or some shit and produce estrogen?,, idk but yah fuk it man yolo
Literally what? Dem broscience

Unironically, this.

OP, come on. You're trying to justify a shitty habit within an already shitty habit.

>Everyone who raves is a loser. Both my sisters rave all the time and have 0 disposable income for other items
Going to a rave is the cheapest form of going out
Get a cheap ticket, wait for the gaffer to send out the location, spend 20-odd quid on some gurners and lucozade and you're set

Mdma sucks. If youve ever had a friend who does a lot of it they become a different person.

Amphetamines and meth are common contaminates, and the psychosis it produces is similar.

Stay away from it. Do a little bit of cocaine here or there - but drugs in general are a waste of time.

And Ive wasted a lot of time and money on drugs Im not some alter boy

I feel like if you say dumb shit as a trip you should get banned on the spot.

>Everyone who raves is a loser

So A) you're trying to b8, which as a trip is a very user thing ro do or B) you actually feel this way. Sorry Chad banged your sisters and you had to hear it, guy.

Couldn't really give two shits what you think.

I have a masters degree, have a really good job and have plenty of cash to spend.

And XTC costs like 5 euro a pill, and I use about half of that on a night.

That's 2,5 euro, one beer is already more expensive than that.

The tickets also aren't really expensive, is shit like that is going to bankrupt you, you really don't have alot of cash coming in

>having friends who do any drugs

Found ur problem bud

>mdma sucks
>you should do cocaine
Lol, no thanks

>does a lot of it
Well, yeah, if they're a fucking turbo lizard mong who does it all the time they'll be worse for wear. Using dizzle in moderation is fine.

Not a fan of charlie btw, the best thing I've tried is LSD

I guarantee you are friends with people who use illegal drugs.

literally this

And they surround themselves with fucking losers who make them feel worse for it in turn. I still use drugs regularly but I also recognize a useless addict whos main goal is to suck monetary goals out of you.

Druggy friends can be great if theu actually have foundations.

>Chad banged your sisters
Sisters are far far too gone.
Ok, I'll cede to you that raving can be good enjoyment if you're not a complete degenerate, but why not do something productive?
Thnx guise uve shown me the way raving is pretty pretty cool

>Amphetamines and meth are common contaminates

No they are not.

>why not do something productive
Yeah, because there are so many other productive things to do for 8 hours on a Friday night once a month
The other 99% of time is for doing productive things.

>thinking im trying to show you anything

I mean, let's face facts. As big of shitters they are, you're using a tripcode to showcase your superiority on an imageboard over them. You're in the same piss gene pool. You should just eradicate your siblings and yourself.

>I can't think of productive things so they don't exist
See, this is the problem.

>but why not do something productive?
I'm productive at work, and I'm productive when I'm at the gym.

The rest of my time I want to spend having a good time, enjoying life, doing the things I like.

Aspie overload

Pretty selfish and pointless life then, fampai.
>Who was that one guy?
>"Who?"
>You know... That... Guy.
>"What'd he do?"
>You know! He went to the gym a lot and...
>Um...
>Partied a lot...
>"Oh, what about him? He turned out to be kind of a loser later on."
>Haha, yeah.
Nice mark on the world. No problem with self enjoyment and self betterment, but if you're not living your life to try and make things better than you found them then you're doing the life thing wrong. No exceptions.

You sound like a boring ass person

>mark on the world
Oh I didn't know I was talking to the next Einstein/Arnold Schwarzenegger, sorry m8.

Please share with us how you plan to make a mark on this world.

>What? Me productivity?
Pathetic.
That's a question we could all ask ourselves. It sounds to me from this post that you've given up on yourself. Why?

Doomie, I'm curious, what do you actualy do in life? Besides shitposing on a japanese image board.

>still trying to take the moral high road while talking to himself

Kys for $100

I rave semi occasionally and have never done any ecstasy, ive heard way too many bad stories plus if youre a sperg you can become really fucking obnoxious and creep people out

If you do wanna try read up on this
rollsafe.org/

Also for the anons who tried it, how would you describe cocaine to someone who hasnt done it? I am afraid to try most drugs but I really want to do coke.

I honestly don't understand how anyone would prefer coke over XTC.

People on coke become hyperaware often agressive, xtc just makes you feel fucking fantastic by releasing a shitload of serotonine.

Kek i work in finance in Switzerland and earn more than 10'000 a month, live in one of the most expensive flat in the city I live in, and I go to raves from times to times. I get absolutely shitfaced and do drugs at the same time listening to techno and fucking random girls that are in the same state and you know what? On Monday I put my suit back on and go to work like a normal successful man. You're just frustrated and never really had fun partying and shit cause you probably don't have friends.

>work
>work out (former fatty)
>college (Computer engineering major)
>write
>YMCA volunteer for a couple years and counting
Pretty basic, only with a much less "accept that you're a useless fuck" attitude that and half this thread seems to have.

Nice trips

Cocaine isn't that of a big deal, just makes you feel very energic for a short time I was hoping for more but it's shit

The reason it appeals to me is that it lasts a short amount of time

Go to edm clubs every weekend night, max $20 to get in, pregame $10, 3 drinks at bar $20. $50 for a night out having fun ain't bad. Shit brah, going to the movies cost more.

So how exactly are you making your mark on the world?

I don't see it, it all sounds pretty basic to me.

Don't really see where you think you can get off choosing the moral highground

Shocking, a self deluded "computer engineer". The fuck is ur max pussy?

xtc is better as long as you can get your appetite back the day after

this kid trying to tell people to be productive while shitposting on a japanese image board

im a doctor and i like raves. i try and better peoples lives. but hey, i also want to rave on a friday night. what then? do i have to be productive 24/7 never doing the shit i want? when do i get to live then

Cocaine REALLY fucks with your brain though, and it's very addictive, it's also very expensive, I would stay away from that shit

>So how exactly are you making your mark on the world?
Ask yourself that before you presume to drag others down with you.
>Make something of myself?
>Contribute to society?
>"Nah breh. PR?"
Pathetic.
>im a doctor
You're a doctor then you're already contributing a great deal to the world and it's needs.
On the other hand, while has a high salary in finance, which is impressive, it's hard to tell whether or not he cares about the betterment of the things around him. It's this selfishness that hinders progress. And not the SJW kind, but the mathematical, technological, philosophical, and all-around beneficial kind.

Why are so many of you guys so against the well-being of the future?

Another financebrah here who drops ping as on weekends. I work in project finance so my work actually benefits society and builds social capital.

On the other hand shitposting on an anonymous board doesn't really progress society.

Mong away sick cunts.

You are right i dont give a shit about the future and am very selfish but I don't have a problem with that. Life is shit and then you die so why the fuck should I worry about other people? I have no family and no one ever helped me to get where I am now so everything I have is earned by my own self so I don't owe anything to anyone (Swiss finance guy)

I said here or there. Occasional use because you can do blow and not get completely dicked grinding your jaw with pupils like penises
Anyone I know who got into the rave culture and did mdma every other weekend eventually lost their work ethic and critical thinking.
Yes, they are??? Where do you live that mdma is not largely amphetamines, because it sounds like a nice place.

I dont really know where to get it anyway.

>Anyone I know who got into the rave culture and did mdma every other weekend eventually lost their work ethic and critical thinking.

The only people I know who actualy had that happening were people on Coke, or Weed.

What do you consider 'race culture' anyway.

I visit festivals maybe 2-3 times a year.

>Ask yourself that before you presume to drag others down with you.

I'm asking you, the fact that you're dodging the question is indicative, you don't have an answer

>computer engineer
>thinks he contributes to society
99.9% of computer engineers are just writing programs for private companies to make more money and automize shit that makes people lose jobs.

Get off your high horse

Lsd changed my life lmao. Made me want to get Veeky Forums

Hedonism is a logical way to live ones life. After all, we live, we die. We might as well enjoy the living part.

Yeah, I've been doing it for a while now. And I can say I've never had a problem with training the week after rolling.

Just make sure you don't do it more than once every 2 or 3 months, to save your brain. It won't ruin your gains like alcohol does. Roll safe!

>learned the word 'hedonist' a few days ago
>see it here

Today is a good day.

why would you ask some bitter shut-ins about hypersocial events and party drugs?

Ah, to be 13 years old again.

coke is great, anyonr who says they don't like coke have either never done it or done shitty coke

I don't know, I was hoping there were some actual normal social people lurking on Veeky Forums

dont be a retard
dont give it to girls
do it max once every two months

I only plan on doing it two to three times a year maybe.

And even then I would only take two quarters of a pill.

>dont give it to girls

Because? There were plenty of girls on it around me at the festival?

>do it max once every two months

I have heard many people say this, but seems like such an arbitrary number does this come from research or something?

Is this stuff really that much worse for your brain than alcohol?

In terms of the drug itself, it's like any drug, including alcohol - if you're careful and don't go overboard, it's fine. It's fun, effective, and cheap. A bit of a bad effect the next morning, but nothing major.

In terms of gainz - provided you're not getting so fucked up on a regular basis you're missing gym and food, it will make no difference at all. Same goes for booze. Amazes me how many people get so fucking hung up over a few JD and cokes.

Actually not broscience faggot. Thc does increase the amount of estrogen in your body. That's why a lot of habitual smokers have some amount of bitch tits developing. Jesus Christ read a fucking book

>Thc does increase the amount of estrogen in your body

The question is by how much

As with everything, moderation is key.

As a medfag, I'd say XTC is way better than alcohol. I know several PhDs in toxicology who agree.

>As a medfag, I'd say XTC is way better than alcohol
As someone who does dizzle and drinks quite a lot as well, I disagree. MD is healthier for your body, but it's not great for your brain. Booze isn't great either, but try getting pissed once a week vs dropping once a week and the difference is night and day

who the fuck says "XTC" lmao

Yanks and select yuropoors
It's MD, mandy, dizzle or if you're talking about pills pingers or gurners

>As someone who does dizzle and drinks quite a lot as well, I disagree
That doesn't make you an expert on what it does to your brain or body.

I'd take a medfag or toxicoligists opinion over yours

Oy bois, instead of bangers and mash, at Stereo, u eat pingaz and gash!1