Accumulate

Other urls found in this thread:

pool.arkno.de/calculator.php
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
calculator.reconnico.com/
classicdelegate.biz/
classicdelegate.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In b4 deluded arkie

Still sitting on my nice stash. I don't think we're going under 40k ever again.

DELUDED POTHEADS

Tell me how good does it feel knowing its just a matter of time Because most people cant connect dots and Have to be spoonfed

accumulated over 5k thanks to this dip

Feels sad watching the entire board sperg out over Link while letting this one go under the radar.

lol what, last days far more talk about ark than scam link
holding 120k ark since beginning, go crack that damn walls and reach $10

Damn that's impressive, if anything you should be the one breaking the 100k sellwalls you richfag.

not my call, I just let the whale finish, this coin will explode once every other coin is doing their transactions with ark

That's the dream scenario, i'd be happy just hitting $10 on speculation, which is more than possible given that something literally spammed as "China's Ethereum" hit $40 while offering literally nothing.

Is there a point to staking my Ark yet or should I just be sitting on it? Not sure what to do with all of it.

you've voted for a delegate, right?

I haven't done a thing. I bought Ark based on TA and general good hype. I have no idea what to do with the stuff.

I saw something about a biz_classic faucet on the ark subreddit what's that about? Can I get free ark?

Enter how many Ark you have and see what you're missing
pool.arkno.de/calculator.php

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

How high do you guys think the whale will let us pass? Don‘t think he is done shopping cheap ARK.....

Literally what is wrong with you

If you're not trading your stack then stake it and get free ark for literally sitting on your ass

That's a pretty shit calculator. It's missing almost every delegate

you're right. seems he has changed something... this is a better one calculator.reconnico.com/

I see, so I need the desktop client. Anybody you'd suggest voting for, or is it really just completely up in the air at this point? Obviously I should support somebody with large payouts?

biz_classic

I've only had Ark for 3 days so I haven't missed much.

biz_classic is /our delegate/ and has the most advanced tech surprisingly

So it's not a meme? That seems hard to believe but I can swallow it.

I just go with weekly payouts and choose the highest one, checking every few days if I should unvote and have another delegate. Voting and unvoting costs 1 Ark each, so if your balance is smaller use rarely.
just go with weekly payouts and no fees.

also sometimes in the calculator guys are on 1st place because they're running a promotion at the moment which is getting reduced in near future.

I'm in their discord. The guys that run it are top notch. They were the first delegate to have custom payouts and anti pool hopping features. They've even contributed code to the ark codebase.

kys pool hopping scum

No meme at all. Hands down best delegate and with uncle chang and moon man best guys to do a great job for all the biz_ classic voters

biz_classic is actually a great delegate and good for the community

But everyone needs to shut the fuck up about it because the more Ark that's in the pool, the smaller the payout that everyone gets

We already have like $5 mil in Ark, we don't need anymore

Well stranger on the internet, I shall take your word for it. Are the Ark spent on votes/unvotes lost forever? Is that a form of deflation?

>Coin already up 20%.
>"Accumulate".

Classic /biz insder trading tip.

This guy's been posting that image with the accumulate message for days already. Your fault for missing the boat.

You wish you d bought at these prices by mid 2018, wisefag.

What does approval % mean for each delegate?

it's a fee yes, but also:
ees are too high, are you planning on reducing them?
Yes, our next core update will include fee reduction but we don’t have an exact date yet.
New fee structure will be changed to (AFTER NEXT CORE UPDATE):
Sending ARK (normal transaction): 0.01 ARK
Voting: 0.02 ARK
Unvoting: 0.02 ARK
Registering 2nd passphrase: 1 ARK
Registering a delegate name: 10 ARK

Percent of ark in circulation voting for them

Can someone tell me about the biz_classic faucet I want more free ark

Well i'm in biz_classic, how do I choose payout options?

classicdelegate.biz/
sign up and verify your account here. go to your dashboard and choose your settings

Register on classicdelegate.biz

Register on classicdelegate.biz

Thanks, done. Does the payout distribution matter at all? Longer is better? Month>Week>Day?

Less tx fees if you choose a longer period. No reason not to desu. biz_classic even compounds your unpaid balance so you get compounding interest

Thanks you've been a great help. I'm all set up and ready to do nothing but accumulate with monthly payouts.

NOW IT'S TIME TO CRASH THIS FUCKER TO THE GROUND SO I CAN POST WOJACKS

> biz_classic even compounds your unpaid balance so you get compounding interest

that's cool, why don't other delegates do this? Nice dubs btw

Because the other delegates are Jews. How do you think delegates like jarunik can afford to pay their voters transaction fees? They skim a bit off the top from their voters pending balances. It's a hidden tax basically.

And the way Chang and Moon explained it, they not only compound your unpaid balance but also compound your share for each block so every 8 seconds you get paid more.

retards on this board act and post as if its their first week here.

>hurrr jus agumulate durr no ur coin sux
all of you kill yourselves

That shouldn't be as big of an issue anymore because of the fee reductions right?

You realize more people in the same delegate equals less profit for everyone right. Every delegate forges the same amount of ark

>Move all Ark off the market and stake it
>Ark starts to drop
Like clockwork!

desu Chang and Moon should just make a second delegate already. It'll increase all of our payouts and they'll make more money too.

I bought at 0.25$ and sold at 3$.

think we need another mil of ark for that to work

I wonder what are the odds of all the altcoins on the market that will make me rich in 5 years, that I picked the winner here today.

Investing in altcoins is like betting on horse racing. You never know which will win, all you can do is throw money at it and hope it does.

>I threw 6500 on digital horseracing
At least I picked what appears to be a good horse

Yeah the difficult part is explaining your friends, wife, parents and everyone else that your digital horse died along the way and you lost your money.

Nonsense remember when that one horse broke it's leg in the Kentucky Derby and had to be put down on the spot years ago?

Could you imagine having put 1 million dollars on a horse that literally fucking died on the racetrack?

6500? Do you even know what ARK does?

Vaguely. TA points to an incoming pump, and there's been clear whale manipulation suppressing the price. That's all I needed to see to know to buy in.
Whitepaper looks good though.

Project and team seem nice. If you like, join the ark slack channel, it's very active. You can talk to devs and all people involved in the project directly. All the delegates including biz_classic are active on there too.

Pretty much this.
ARK has a good team, good whitepaper and looking at the value right now its clear it will rise to the stars ( or atleast double what is has right now )

>Could you imagine having put 1 million dollars on a horse that literally fucking died on the racetrack?

Yes, I am all in on Ark

Don't ride the pump too long.

I'm guessing we can get to around $10 this time before the next retracement but that's literally a guess I haven't done or seen any TA for it

Not true at all

You have to pick the strong horses with good riders and know what to look for

Fuck I can't sleep I'm loving these GAINS

wasd this guy right

How long till ark crashes again?

Strongly depends on what the whale is up to.

The walls are still up. 67 btc at 60 sats, almost 100 btc at 70 sats. Good luck getting past that. There won't be any progress until he fucks off.

That whale better be careful he's in serious danger of losing his entire position selling it so low.

Bigger whales will eat them soon haha

>$10 by December

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

A R K I E S
R
K
I
E
S

Question, if I wanted to stake some Ark with bizclassic, in the field to enter my wallet address, can I use the address from an exchange like Bittrex?

can only stake from your own wallet

sssank ayou very much a-user kun

why don't use the ark wallet?

The website isn't how you vote. It's just for setting a custom payout schedule. You have to vote through the desktop wallet

I mean if the shit moons and hits $1000 one day you could have missed out on a decent chunk of change depending on how much you have.

curious whether ARK will pull a NEO in 2018......
exiting times

No, he has Wave 1 and Wave 4 overlapping which invalidates what he has labeled as Wave 3. Unless he thinks this is a leading diagonal.

HARPOON THIS WHALE

Moon mission started. Buckle up arkies, here we go!!!

I hope 2018 is a good year for ARK. I put down half of my $$$ on it.