Can you tell me thinkers who defend the idea of aristocracy? In a non-noble(political) sense...

Can you tell me thinkers who defend the idea of aristocracy? In a non-noble(political) sense. People higher than others by their own acts. Plato, Spinoza, Nietzsche...?

Evola

Nietzsche doesn't defend aristocracy politically, he defends that physiocrats have a worthier view. Nietzsche abhorred Plato. He doesn't like the abstraction of nobility or political order, he likes the love of power and the believing in power as a virtue.

>esoteric nazism
Pretty entry level and retard tier.

>Draconian Brutalism
Sounds pretty metal, sign me up

>direct democracy on same level as anarcho-capitalism

>psychedelic communism

Doesn't pretty much everyone think some people are higher in some sense than others due to their acts?

yes political quality is defined by being obscure and logical according to 18 year old wikipedia browsers...

>18yo
You're being charitable.

>corporatocracy
NRx shouldn't be that high desu

had no idea distributism was considered weird, thought it was pretty wide spread

As a feudalist (with some democratic institutions as a counter balance), I'm confused as feudalism being Normie tier. Are there really any more of me out there?

>distributism
>weird
delet this

>tfw imperialist democracy

This. By the end of his life, Evola developed the theology of the "aristocrat of the soul" who is differentiated from the normie by his inclination towards tradition.

*Philosophy, not theology.

>Futarchy

>slaverism
somebody explain this kekery to me.

I'm not even sure what half of these things are.

Sadly it just means a system based on prediction markets

Is A.I. Consensus really that out there of an idea? I mean supposing we actually created the perfect AI, wouldn't it be better at doing our job than us?

this

Whatever the hell the human instrumentality project was

desu even half is generous for me and I don't feel bad about that, more than half are made up meme garbage

Found the kike.

How's launching the satellite to find those Nazi UFOs in Antarctica going for you, /pol/? You saved up enough NEETbux yet?

I couldn't find anything about it.
(Except of course "Brutalism" being an archtectural style)

>Androcracy
>Weird
Not to 99.99% of humanity through time.