How where mixed European couples seen in 1800-1900’s before ww2...

How where mixed European couples seen in 1800-1900’s before ww2? If a German or Englishman married a Polish or Russian woman would they be seen with contemt from the rest of society? With all the wars and nationalism back then I assume it wasn’t easy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olędrzy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If a German or Englishman married a Polish or Russian woman
meant they were filthy rich and didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought about it

Germans during WWII were forbidden from having relationships with slavs

How about prior to hitler autism? I know Bismarck treated Poles like shit, but was there any time in history where such anti-ethnic mixing policies where placed?

Man thats sad. What happened to this couple?

>Girl (Polish) is blonde haired and blue eyed
>Guy (German) is swarthy with dark hair and eyes
>Fugg he is racemixing with a Slav :---DD

Cultural Differences > Genetic Differences
Poles are shit.
t. NW German.

Poles are okay, they just drink too much. And atleast my grandchildren would be white if my son had children with a polish woman rather than a "Dutch" negro.

t. Dutchman

Other white people really wouldnt matter. Only tge rich had an oppurtunity for that to happen though. Immigration was a thing for the working man but in very small numbers

Anyone know what happened to these people?

Didn't you have a lot of people born to parents of different groups, but within the same religion.

Scandinavians, Anglos and Dutch mixed because they were protestant, the same was for catholic Poles, Italians and Irish.

As if German "culture" is any better than ours. You just had a luck of not being invaded by your dear genocidal neighbours, looted, destroyed and then thrown under Communist regime for 50 years.

You Germans always take everything to extreme, you're either extreme genocidal racist fucks or extreme leftists to the point you replace Europeans with Negroes and Arabs.

First we wuz all Germanics, IndoGermanen, now we wuz all Europeans. There are no races, ethnicities or borders. WE WUZ ALL EUROPEAN.

What kind of question is that even? Is this one of your typical 'WAH WA, SLAVSHITS ARE NOT WHITE, NOT EVEN HUMAN' threads?

Do you realise how many Poles and Russians went to Germany/England and English/Germans went to Poland and Russia?

People moved and mixed, it was always that way.

There was almost no concept of "mixing" as you understand it in the modern sense due to the language barrier alone.

Everything west of the Elbe is Dutch clay, you can have the rest eastwards, the German needs to be kept in check before they force send more refugees to everyone.

peasants didn't really travel in a modern sense of the word before 1800's and bulk of that was to New World, merchants and aristocracy who did travel married whoever fuck they wanted, border populations in Europe are blanda up'd as fuck though

Oh yeah?

We had: Dutch, Italians, Belgians, Anglos. Pretty much everyone in Poland. After Partitions of Poland many Poles moved to the western countries.

>We had: Dutch, Italians, Belgians, Anglos. Pretty much everyone in Poland
yeah, like 5 of each

Insecure triggered slavman relax I'm not after your people, I'm just curious since I know how xenophoebic, racist and war horny Europeans were 100-200 years ago, they must feel lots of hate towards those they fought like the Mohammadans and lowly negro. The dislike must also apply to foreign europeans since even hitler saw your people as subhumans

You're fucking retarded. Your anglo shithole was a backwater back then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olędrzy
that's a prime a example

>The dislike must also apply to foreign europeans
not even fucking Poles spend their waking hours thinking about how much they loathe Russians

Are you saying to me with a straight face that if you went to war with your neigboring country with a whole different culture, language and appearence they wouldn't loathe them after they beat your ass, killed 25 % of your population, raped your women and enslaves your children? Even today Serbs, Croats and Bosnians hate each other. Stop lying you insecure Pole

>Are you saying to me with a straight face that if you went to war with your neigboring country with a whole different culture, language and appearence they wouldn't loathe them after they beat your ass, killed 25 % of your population, raped your women and enslaves your children?
Germany is actually a pretty popular country all things considered. The opinions started tanking after Merkel started to throw her weight around with rapefugees, but still
>Even today Serbs, Croats and Bosnians hate each other.
They literally live among each other. In hundreds of thousands.
>Stop lying you insecure Pole
I'm not Polish..

>Everything west of the Elbe is Dutch clay
You mean French ?

Oh look /int/ angloshit is here. Leave Veeky Forums and go outside sometimes, you dumb motherfucker. You believe literally in Veeky Forums memes.

I'm danish

You sound like an LTS zwakstroom retard

t. Also a dutchman

>t. Also a dutchman
yeah ok user. sure.

They didn't, Slavs aren't mentioned at all in Nuremberg laws. Some pic of an autistic brownshirt mob bullying some whore is hardly an evidence to the contrary.

Laat me raden, je bent een 'rassen realist'

The royals did it all time. Sure some backwards village cunts would give you shit for not marrying your cousin, but generally people didn't care.

babs is so pretty

>Sure some backwards village cunts would give you shit for not marrying your cousin, but generally people didn't care.
Cousin marriage was outlawed by the Catholic Church even before medieval times.