So this is my gfs friend from highschool, I suggested she wasn't natty but obviously I was shot down pretty fast...

So this is my gfs friend from highschool, I suggested she wasn't natty but obviously I was shot down pretty fast. This transformation happened in under 2 years I think, on a vegan diet.
I'm probably wrong, 2 years is plenty of time.. I can't help but wonder though. Opinions Veeky Forums, is she natty?

I think maybe she just has really low bf?

ur dumb if u think that is natural

shes hot as fuck op, why didnt you smash her instead

>dem shoulders
Not natty at all. Also her back is disgusting and she will age very poorly from the way she's been treating her body.

natty as Mike O'Tren

No she's not natty and she's not vegan.

she on dat var and clen prolly fuckin one of the big angry roidheads from her gym and he hooked her up

how would you be able to determine if shes vegan or not?

She definitely claims to be vegan, I think she may be sponsored by some vegan supplement company or something. Looks like her jaw has widened too

Damn shes perfect on the right lol... Slamtoy. ooooo

Roids are not vegan.

Daaamn she has severe ATP. Is there a video? You can tell a woman is on something from their voice,

She is too skinny in the right. Why would you want a woman who you could accidentally break?

wow talk about ruining a good thing...we can give her to the niggers now

Yeah they r dummy

Because that's part of the thrill.

I think she has a few on her insta. I've never met her so I wouldn't be able to tell if there was a change

This desu

You want a woman with a bit of muscle and toned abs, not a fatty, a twig, or a roidbeast

Her shoulders are bigger than my legs op.

Possibly using a testosterone gel or something.

she a qt

ask yr gf if she haz a benis

Link me. You can just tell if it's abnormally deep.

Exempting the EXTREMELY slim chance she has a Y-chromosome tucked away somewhere, which barring her muscularity there are absolutely no other signs of, there is no fucking way she is natty, probably not vegan either.

Her username or whatever is in the pictures bra