Is high protein bread a meme?

Is high protein bread a meme?

30g in 2 slices? fuckin sign me up senpai

Yes the stuff in there is trash protein that they feed cattle, it's really far from being a complete protein.

we have a healthy version of this in switzerland and I eat like a whole loaf a week it's awesome.

Finally I can live off ham and cheese sandwiches

Guessing it's too expensive to be worth it.

LOOKS LIKE BREAD'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

tried it once but i don't think it helps in any way

kek

>triggered
8/10

bought 2 packages with cheddar

Damn you guys have some great stuff.

There is no way we would have such targeted foods like protein rich and caffeine rich products on this side of the Atlantic.

We don't have ground turkey, deer meat or cheap steaks or ground beef.
However, delicious low cal ready to eat food (all kinds of salads, sandwiches, deserts, etc...) plenty of frozen veggies, rotisserie chicken at every corner and so many different delicious low-cal cheese i can have them everyday.

America is the land of the bulk, Europe is the land of the cut. :(

>We don't have ground turkey, deer meat or cheap steaks or ground beef.

Are you seriously so stupid as to believe the whole of Europe is void of this, and not just your local shithole?

I meant to say easily available and/or cheap.

>shithole.

Literally none of that are considered exotic or hard to come by in Europe.

top kek lvl 1 luls

indeed but here for exemple beef is around 20€/kg

>a week
I eat the whole loaf in 2 days, sometimes I've finished it the same day I buy it.

Yes, finally I can go back to my favorite local sandwich shop

pic related, nearby jersey giant subs

I have never seen ground turkey sold in supermarkets before i visited the US.

Deer meat is available but in those pre-marinated wild berries kind and mostly frozen, if you want some you need to go to some specialized butcher shop were it's overpriced.

Ground beef is available but for twice the price of chicken, cut with vegetables elements or rarely above 15% fat, steaks too, but for 2-4 times the price.

Why are you even getting mad about ?

send some of that shit to America. our breast is absolute garbage. its basically cake.

look up on protein spiking

slight kek

What the fuck are you talking about?

He isn't lying, i'm seconding this.

are you completely retarded

>>(you)

Yea beef is more expensive here than in the US but it depends on the cut obviously, a good steak cut is easily that price here, a filet is even more but you can find affordable cuts at less than 10€/kg

Meinst du das vom migros? Suche seit längerem ein gutes

xD faggot
Beef is like 3 euros/kg in Germany lel

Nah, I'm a vegetarian and have to fucking salvage protein where I can.

Good luck with your mad cow disease.

In your local halal shop maybe

>mad cow disease
literally 4 documented cases

holy shit, the bread i eat has 9g of protein and i thought it was a lot kek
where can i buy a ton of it?

It's made with legumes. So it's plant protein.

>4
Still enough to ban the diseased meat from competent countries.

this bread, with a 200g low fat meat patty, fat free cheddar and you've got the perfect clean bulk meal
about 89g of protein on 2 slices of bread, a big patty and 30g of cheese
god i wish i lived in america to eat this everyday for the rest of my life

Das vom Migros ist besser als das vom Coop, allein wegen der Form und dem portionieren. Sind aber beide ganz ok.

Also kurz gesagt ja: Kaufe immer das vom Migros.

this. if anyones got a recipe to make it myself though that would be great

Can't help you with bread, but I've learned you can make pancakes out of anything. So I'd imagine it's similar, but you'd want to include yeast.

Made the by tossing 3 eggs, a handful of broccoli and carrots each, and a handful of walnuts into the blender. It tastes like old walnuts. Which makes sense since the walnuts I used were old. Everything I used was old. It's a garbage disposal pancake.

How much does this protein bread cost?

Super danke!

i've got this one, not so high in protein but tasty
5 egg whites
1/2 cup of sweet potatoes
3 scoops of flavorless Whey Protein
1 tbsp of quinoa beans or oats
1/2 cup of wheat flakes
1 1/2 tbsp of oat flour
1/2 of low fat milk
1 tea spoon of yeast
bake untill it grows enough and you stick a fork or knife and it came out of the bread clean

Can't you just make bread normally and throw in a couple scoops?

your fork is nice.

THIS IS THE FUTURE

>Aviable in US
>Not aviable :eastern europe
Sometimes i think that depresion is the only thing that helps you lift in these countries.

>a couple

>xD faggot

>he doesn't use xD ironically
I love the summer

what the fuck

You can buy 1.5lbs of ground beef for $5 and a dozen eggs for $0.68 at walmart here in SC..
>Also use walmart credit saver whenever I go shopping so its probably cheaper

Que?

Homosexuality

How serious is it to be selective about protein quality? Just starting to figure out diet and getting enough protein, haven't even considered the kind of protein except that soy apparently turns you into a woman.

are you buying ground beef that is 80/20 or what? 80/20 has a terrible protein:fat ratio

>not so high in protein

stopped reading

eh, in the soviet union they rationed fortified bread out to people during tough times. if it doesn't give you the shits, then go for it

You mean... any whey?

Serious though, you missed an opportunity there, fucker.

My bread got 18g per 100g. A slice is 25g,i eat like 5-6 a day. I get over 25g a day from bread :@

How is it still bread? wat

Ingredients
Wholemeal wheat flour, water, wheat protein isolate, wheat gluten, pea protein isolate, fermented wheat flour, soya flour, sunflower seeds, yeast, brown linseed, salt, vegetable fat (palm fat and rapeseed oil), spirit vinegar, concentrated fruit juice (apple, pear and grape), unmodified rice starch, molasses, preservative calcium proprionate, emulsifiers Mono-and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono-and diglycerides fatty acids and Calcium Stearoyl-2-lactylate, wheat dextrose, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), flour treatment agent ascorbic acid

So what you're saying is... It isn't bread.

Does this shit even taste like bread

Audible keke

>concentrated fruit juice

Why.

>wheat protein isolate
>pea protein isolate

Well that does make a complete protein.

Plant protein is garbage. Animal protein is what you want to focus on.

Majority of the fat in ground beef fucking melts when you brown it, and only plebs and retards don't drain their browned beef

winning post

you really don't want beef that is cheaper than that. take it from me, I'm an American that has eaten "beef" that was ~$5/lbs (that's like 8€/kg)

what is in that bread that makes it so high in protein?

its basically bread+protein isolates

I have a good protien pancake that i make.
>1 cup of egg whites
>1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese
>1 scoop of any type of whey
>some cinnamon
mix all that shit together and toss it on a pan, the put it on a plate with some SF syrup

>3 scoops of whey
>not so high in protein
what kind of fucking protein are you using?

Honestly made me giggle

Can anyone speak to this bread in comparison to P28's bread? I love their flatbread, but the loaves of bread are a bit chewy.

But will I absorb the preotins?!?

hm...

desu I dont know of a single place in the US that you can go buy deer meat, not trying to start a shit storm about hunting, but thats basically reserved for people/friend of people who hunt

Listen you stupid fuck, ASKING IF SOMETHING IS A GODAMNED MEME, ***IS A MEME***. FUCKING STOP IT ALREADY.

Try reading the goddamned wrapper you dumb shit.

>~$5/lbs (that's like 8€/kg)
>I'm an American

Tell me more

Mild kek

But is it tasty?