Why do people keep recommending to drink milk when its proven to be bad for your bones?

Why do people keep recommending to drink milk when its proven to be bad for your bones?

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
reddit.com/r/science/comments/4dnsz8/a_15year_study_involving_more_than_3000_adults/
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when its proven

fuck off summerfag

>milk drinking started like 10 000 years ago
>you need to drink milk bro, otherwise your bones won't be healthy
kek

Milk is a good source of proteins and calcium. Technically you don't have to, but it's a great food for those who aren't allergic. Just like peanuts.

>proven to be bad for your bones
But it has been proven to be the exact opposite vegan faggot.

>Inb4 nutritionfacts.org

not even that great of a protein source, but good enough if you're not allergic in any way and not on a calorie restricted diet
but it's so overhyped and overmemed I'd gladly see every single cow on the planet die so people would stop pissing me off with the bullshit claims that milk is some kind of magic potion

i think your chicken tendies are burning in the microwave

excellent post my friend. please keep contributing to this board

Milk is great if you are not lactose intolerant. If you are, stay away from it, if you are not there is no reason to not drink it.

Personally I don't drink it when i bulk but just when I'm cutting or maintaing because when i'm on caloric surplus it gives me acne.

85 amino acid completeness score, and you can get tryptophan from virtually anything else.

skim milk is goat, i don't care what fit says.

it's better than coke and starbucks syrups or even fruit juices. plus it goes down easy and goes well with lots of stuff.

Peanuts are the best. Cheaper than almonds and got a decent ammount of macros

Im not a fucking vegan
saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

>random quack site trying to sell books and diet programs
but you are a retard

>hurr dur cause some site said it it must automatically be wrong, im not going to do any research

>yamna pastoralists
>all 6'2"+ height, thick, solid, tight
>mediterranean agrarians
>all scrawny manlets
hmm...

[many citations needed]

>my conception of ''research'' consists of mental retardation

great to know

Milk is bad for bones? Since when?

since flat-earther soccer moms thought they could into science

>skim milk is goat, i don't care what fit says.
Anyone who claims this just plain doesn't understand basic nutrition.

It's one of the most commonly studied food sources and every single study we have shows almost all the healthy fats are removed in skimmed milk. Hence the results of the countless other studies that show all the benefits of milk for things like cancers, bowl problems and diabetes etc reddit.com/r/science/comments/4dnsz8/a_15year_study_involving_more_than_3000_adults/ all showing correlation with the healthy fats in milk.

Anyone who argues otherwise is grossly ignorant or just plain retarded

so you think the reason people drink milk is just that it supposedly helps with cancer and diabetes and things like that?
are you sure you know exactly why that guy considers skim milk a great product?
>while I'm proving him wrong let's also call him a retard, why not
you're the definition of 'immature'

>proven
Regardless of your beliefs, saying something like that has been "proven " only goes to show that you have no.idea how science and empiricism works.

shut up retard

Not that Guy, but drinking skim milk is pretty stupid, you're missing out on great nutrients that have been unnecessarily processed out. I grew up.on the stuff because fat meme dieting mom, once I switched to whole it was so much better. Skim milk is for bad diet memes

ever wondered why working adult people seem to ignore you in real life?

wtf I hate milk now

Let me explain.it to your fish brain then. Proving something in.science is damn near impossible, you need countless varying types of research, experiments, etc. Being repeated with the exact same results over many years. Gravity is still technically a theory and not 100% "proven" even. Its hard enough to even get basic minimal research done on a topic, never the less get the volume of research required for a strong argument at best.
You didn't even quote the same person BTW.
>being this clueless as to how science works
If you're going to be a naive idiot, at least keep your stupidity to yourself

milk is goat. half skimmed with chocolate powder master race

>half assed
>nutritionally devoid candy powder mixed in
No, just no. This is fit ffs.

>Gravity is still technically a theory and not 100% "proven"
You don't understand what a theory is, do you

it has a better protein : kcal ratio
that means for some people it might be better regardless of everything else because they might care about other benefits less, or not care at all
do you really call things stupid if they help accomplishing goals different than yours?

It's probably the healthiest thing your average american eats or drinks. Of course it's gonna be overrated.

So, whats the verdict on chickpeas?

lmao that source is absolute blog tier trash
Reality's here to crash the party
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/

Recent studies have shown that its not especially great for bones compared to other foods, but not that its straight up bad for them

If protein:cal ratio is your concern then skimmed milk is a retarded choice as well.

So in this case, yes

Drinking piss is gross and unnecessary. Double true for chicken piss.

Nooo I need beef also cheese is based dude. You can eat it even if you are lactose intolerant

>Not drinking piss for those dank micros

No dude he's right. Sciences is impossible to prove because it's a deductive practice. You have to assume things for the model to fit. Gravity is a model of predictive capability and it has 100% track record. That doesn't mean it's been proven.

>
I'd gladly see every single cow on the planet die

No milk, butter, cheese, steak, burgers, beef broth, leather, yogurt...

Kill yourself

Found the vegan

Meant it as a quote for this fag

Reminder if you hate milk / lactose intolerant then you aren't white.

Why would a vegan want a relatively friendly species of animal to die?

You know you're wrong about this right vegan?

Don't dare to steal my posts, vegan cunt.

It doesn't matter, only your special snowflake status does.

I have a model air plane at home. I can't prove my model because a model air plane is neither true nor false, just like an apple is neither true nor false. The model tries to imitate something but obvious it is not the same thing: That's what makes it a model.

Science is impossible to prove because that's a nonsensical thing to ask of it. There are good models and bad models, but there aren't any true models or false models.

Why I think skimmed milk is goat:
>It is a very cheap source of protein where I'm from.
>I am much more likely to eat oats and full-corn rye bread sandwiches with cottage cheese and chicken breast etc. than without it, a lot of cheap nutritious meals I normally wouldn't eat go down great with milk.
>ie. it improves my compliance while providing a decent amount of protein and calcium on the cheap.
>It doesn't weight in as heavily on a cut as whole milk.
>You can make low calorie pudding with it. It satisfies my sweet-tooth just like shit like candy-bars would and I can eat it while cutting.
You have to include long term motivation and price when considering your diet. That's why most extreme/monotonous diets fail.

you must be getting some kind of jewish milk if your skim milk has a worse protein to calorie ratio than full fat milk
0,5% milk from the brand I get is 36kcal and 3,2g protein per 100ml
for example 3,2% is 58kcal and 3,8g protein

Newton's law of universal gravitation. Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. Please go back to school.

Stop being retarded and get some reading comprehension

I remember some stoner kid tried to say milk was bad for your bones when I was doing GOMAD. Asked him where he read that and he gave me that site, and everyone just laughed.
Pretty sure he was joking. Hoping you're joking.

I've been steadily increasing my muscle mass without touching a drop of milk for the past 5 months i've been lifting, my diet consists mainly from quark (dairy tho lol), tuna, chicken,nuts, assortment of vegetables and brown rice

It has 27 references and a Harvard emblem slapped on, there's no way this could be wrong.

Oh no the milk cartel is at it again, you're doing gods work.

I LOVE milk, but I have to limit my dairy intake. Today I saw this at the grocery store. For a non-dairy milk the macros seem decent, better than the almond milk I've been drinking. Thoughts?

What about almond milk?

fuck that, goat milk is GOAT

you are way too upset about this, junior. i made you a milkshake.

I do have an idea actually, i just dont care enough to be specfic in words that 9/10 people dont give a shit about

>its proven to be bad for your bones
My endocrinologist teacher says it doesn't prevent osteoporosis, but it doesn't make it worse either.

So, fuck off, skim milk is delicious.

>"Special relativity introduced a new framework for all of physics by proposing new concepts of space and time. Some then-accepted physical theories were inconsistent with that framework; a key example was Newton's theory of gravity, which describes the mutual attraction experienced by bodies due to their mass. Although even Newton was troubled by the unknown nature of that force, the basic framework was extremely successful at describing motion."
>"Phenomena that in classical mechanics are ascribed to the action of the force of gravity (such as free-fall, orbital motion, and spacecraft trajectories), correspond to inertial motion within a curved geometry of spacetime in general relativity; there is no gravitational force deflecting objects from their natural, straight paths. Instead, gravity corresponds to changes in the properties of space and time, which in turn changes the straightest-possible paths that objects will naturally follow. The curvature is, in turn, caused by the energy–momentum of matter. Paraphrasing the relativist John Archibald Wheeler, spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve."

General relativity states that gravity is not an attractive force between particles. All matter warps spacetime, and everything is affected by the curvature of spacetime. Gravity as an attractive force between particles of matter doesn't explain the light bending properties of black holes. Neither theory is true nor false, but general relativity does everything classical mechanics does and a little more, so you could probably say it's better. Classical mechanics is easier to use though.

>Drink milk no problem for 18 years of my life
>Last week
>Eat four medium sized slices of pizza
>Entire body covered in hives

Pistachios if you don't mind paying a little more, so gud

when I drink my shake, I always wash my mouth with it because I mix it with milk. My teeth directly get calcium

And then you brush your teeth right?

Yeah exactly what I'm saying. It's based on models not true or false

>Why do people keep recommending to drink milk when its proven to be bad for your bones?

IN OTHER NEWS:
o The sky is green
o Grass is blue
o Water is dry
o OP is NOT A FAGGOT