Im done, my stack is finished

Im done, my stack is finished.

nom nom nom

sold all mine

Rofl I'm still buying, funds only just transferred. From bank

Good boy

you mean XLM? thinking about to buy a few..

Holding 120,180.72 and feeling ready

What is the tldr of this token

What's cooking? I thought XLM was done

I'll be posting the XLM rumours in the coming days I just need to buy 1 more dip if possible

stay poor if you're too lazy to google the moon mission

care to explain? would be cool, can`t find any news that would predict a rise in price..

Actually I did some research, I see their github is nicely active but nothing smells like massive news, any insight?

If the news what that readily available, then the price would have already rocketed 3x current value.

You need to use your brain a little.

yeah, stfu

what a faggot

I am niggleting in the cryptocurrency world.

i literally have 0,0004196 btc and want to convert this amount into xlm. where do i buy them?

This is some spectacularly lazy shilling.

>it gon moon but is a secret why

I just show you where the money is, Im not gonna feed it to you, nom nom nom

Big creatures are lazy

Basically XLM and ripple are brothers and both have risen and fallen at the same rate. Ripple is having a conference soon on the 16th and since the market cap for XLM is lower, we're more likely to see higher gains from it.

Also XLM has a lot of news for the rest of october as well as partnerships to announce.

you getting there user, keep digging

sorry to break it to you but a partnership is actually unlikely, many companies are attending the conference and xlm is just there for their little speach, its not going to be something big unfortunatly

The news will come out, whether that is at a conference or not, no one knows.

I'm worried about the market cap, it is already quite high

maybe its because of the rumor that Korean exchanges will list XLM. Just a rumor though