Holy fuck, Veeky Forums, why have I not seen this mentioned around here?

Holy fuck, Veeky Forums, why have I not seen this mentioned around here?

windingtree.com

coindesk.com/ready-takeoff-lufthansa-strikes-deal-blockchain-ico-startup

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lufthansaNews/status/917673581122813952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks really interesting but I'm very confused about why nobody has mentioned it as of now

because nobody knows about it
i'm in balls deep.
see you at the moon

I was in LINK presale. I'm here as well. Seems nice. Lufthansa partnership is a rocket if you check bitnet.

what's the token's use?

they already partnered with 5 big european airlines. this has ti be a scam

Whats the minimum buy order for the pre sale?

so far only think I read is you can eventually book flights and hotels with the token. I wonder though how the token will increase in value in the near future...

anyway participated with 4 ETH. Lets see if I done good or fucked up.

>Business dapp
>Running on ETH blockchain
I think with ICOs periodically clogging the network, rendering the app temporarily nonfunctional, this won’t have the greatest UX.

how do i buy this? i can't into ether

Another idea of mine stolen

Any amount, just asked on their Rocket chat

pic unrelated

ok fuck this

i'm in

twitter.com/lufthansaNews/status/917673581122813952

What you guys think of this. Is it worth to buy 1ETH if you have only 2ETH worth overall? How many x will it make?

Why do we need blockchain to book flights and hotels? What advantages does this offer and what problems does it solve? Also how do the token's rise in value?

All on the whitepaper man

Which, btw, is really nice.

why cant i fucking find their token circulation numbers? what's the max? At 9 or 10 lif tokens per eth, I would hope not fucking many

>Number of tokens generated: decided by the market

what does this mean?

I'm worried about this, and the quite expensive purchase price per Lif (0.33 ETH each)

otherwise this looks pretty fucking good, might be my first ico

about 100 ETH added per hour.
At this rate the presale will be over tommorow.
excited.

the token sale will be uncapped... 7 days everybody can buy how much he wants.

iTS A SCAM. You can easily buy 1/10 ico price when its on exchanges

it's no scam. there just wont be a high demand for it.

No, the presale cap is 5k ETH

I mean the real sale on 1.11. after presale.

Hahahaha, isn't that what sojourn does? No thanks.

That's softcapped and excess is paid back to investors

Does anyone read the white paper before they talk, damn

These things are really expensive. You get 11 tokens per ETH, unless I'm reading it wrong. That's setting an incredibly high value and seems like it only makes sense for real heavy players like the airlines themselves.

No retard read the whitepaper again. It's not first come first serve. Everybody buys their Lif Shit as much as he wants and they create as much Lif as there is demand and if you want you can trade back in the end with their MVM stuff. But this shit has no cap. Don't expect 2-5x

It's as uncapped as ETH is. Are you mentally deficient?

Besides that, I was refuting your point that it's uncapped on 1/11

Yes it's uncapped. But the MVM buys refunds tokens for ETH and then destroys those tokens. So you have a floor which when triggered decreases total supply. At least you know it won't go to 0.

Softcap means really nothing in this case. TGE runs 2 weeks with no hard cap.

When will this be on exchanges and what will be the price? Predictions!!?

how to buy this stuff?
I have the smartcontract add - I just send my ETH there and i will get LIF in exchange? That simple?

Do they send the LIF in etherwallet when the presale is ended?

And also its been raised now 600k+ what do you think about that exatcly is it alot or less?

The team only receives 10 millions USD. The rest goes into MVM

The Lifs exist nevertheless and the marketcap will be as high as the demand wants it to be. Nobody excluded, no unmatched demand. Not expecting moon here.

im in now with 5 eth... lets see how this one will turn out, the WP reads rly good btw.
GL everyone !

It gets burned though. Why are you still fucking posting if you haven't read the white paper?

WP?

you don't deserve a single buck

No way im gonna let my eth sit there for a whole fucking month

You are dumb as hell. You actively burn them if you want to. Thus a floor is created but they wont be automatically burned. Oh god I am out. Lose money fags

that's a totally valid point tho

Why you think this is a bad choice?