Don't want to go back to the gym because of what happened

I fucking bailed on a 60kg squat.

Everyone deathstared me. Even the cat.

What should I do Veeky Forums?

Nobody cares about it. Just don't try to lift more than you can. You will get stronger

Just go back to the gym, and apologize to every person that you see for what you have done
And the people outside of the gym as they may have looked inside and saw you pussying out
Lick the cats ass as it wont forgive you as easy as the people

next time just scream 88...89...90...AHHH FUCK good burn out set geraldo... geraldo? HEY NOBODY TRUST THAT GUY GERALDO HE BAILED ON ME WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPOTTING MY 40TH SET

>even the cat

lol wut

Everybody does embarrassing bail outs/fail outs once in a while

You want to tangent your limit right

Never failing is for stuck up pussies

>Too weak
>Better stop training
Yeah, that should work.

But I actually squat 3x5 55kg real fine.

try squatting plugs.

Its the opposite for me. I want to get back at it again ASAP but I have to rest my body. I can't stand failure.

you go in there with your fucking head held high and try again, you'll have the last laugh when you're squatting 3pl8's among those losers.

It's a marathon not a sprint, take your time
Friendo

>What should i do Veeky Forums?

go back and try 60kg again.
If you cant do it take a buddy with you who can help or ask for help.

people will see your willpower and they wont care anymore

so 55kg for reps

Whenever i squat i can get down to like 100°, if i try to go lower i get a ton of pain in my shins. Im sure my form is shit but this happens even if im not using any weight, just a broomhandle at my house. Am i totally fucked

>Lick the cats ass as it wont forgive you as easy as the people
best advice i've seen on this board

>3x5 @ 55kg
Do 5x5

I'm full Auschwitz skeletal and even i can deadlift 60kg, you must be doing something wrong.

or 2x5, 1x5+ (AMRAP)

+1

this