The down sides of "making it"

I'm still pretty far from my personal goals, but the people around me have all seen a massive change. However it comes at a cost.

>attention from women has increased exponentially
>couldn't care less about them
>view women as vain because nothing has changed besides my body
>pump and dump mode until I find someone worthy of a relationship
>implying girls like that still exist

Anyone else feel worse after making it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160616140723.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're starting to leave humanity behind. Enjoy your ride, and live in a world of lifting and inner contemplation.

There are good women out there you just have to give them guidance and be strict with them. But always be ready to leave because they can change from one day to another.

Got my girlfriend to drop a few pounds and gave her some healthy and fit lifestyle changes but she would have never done it herself. Casual sex gets bland a while so just try to find a girl who is still moldable and has a low notch count.
Source: lesbian with a male brain who is cursed with dealing with own female irrationalty and that of another

Step 1
>grow disgusted with women
Step 2
>traps
Step 3
>full homosexuality
Step 4
>life full of gains and rewarding, fulfilling relationships with men

>will fuck you because of your body
>has a low notch count
Pick one

Ive started finding transsexuals are the way forward. They are literally the best. So feminine, and sweet and just awesome. They really admire a masculine physique and a confident personality. Most women are fucking horrendous morons.

Implying I'm a homosexual for being disgusted with modern women.

Projecting much Veeky Forums?

We aren't implying anything. We're telling you to start dating dudes, because men are more suited to adult relationships than women

lol

>Veeky Forums
>no homo

Well, you're not wrong.

atleast you're getting pussy whatsoever.......

this

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>male brain
>female irrationality
Pick one delusional dyke

I'm bisexual because of it.

Veeky Forums really opened my eyes in terms of seeing women for what they really are. I don't like cock and can't force that, but I can appreciate a good ass.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>what are hormones

stay mad autismo

I hope that this is what happenes to me. I dont want to have to pretent to like dealing with womens bullshit. Just fuck and dump and hope to met somebody down that road

>view women as vain
lifts so girls can find you attractive
>couldn't care less about them
lifts so girls can find you attractive
>pump and dump until I find someone worthy of a relationship
right because relationships are built on casual sex with some manslut you found at a club
>implying girls like that still exist
>still exist
>still
what is this age you're dreaming of? missing the good ol' days chap?

I love how many autistic people get into lifting thinking it will somehow magically solve their crippling social issues.
inb4
>I can actually talk to people without dropping my spagetthi and sometimes they even touch my genitals
My bad. Clearly I am wrong.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

OP here...

When did I say I got fit for women? I lift for myself. I don't believe in being weak.

Your raging insecurity says the opposite about you...

>missing the good ol' days chap?

not him, but yes, I do miss those days when I wasn't even born

I'm on step 2, will I be granted blessing of no homo naturally?

Probably the gayest thing I've seen today..... But I'm following this plan involuntarily. I'm already disgusted with women and I'd take a swing at Bailey Jay if I had the chance. Dammit.... I'm a faggot...

Srsly... Fuck bitches though. The last 5 I've slept with have been fucking terrible people and demand too much attention for nothing but pussy in return.

So do you think grills work the same way?
Are qts interested in internal values?

humble bragging is not a good look user

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Get that Talladega nights cougar tattooed on you with "ME" written under it you narcissist.

Not that guy but then go lift instead of making threads about this like a pussy then.

As long as you reply you show even more that you are invested in this topic.

Maybe you sshould develop a personality to make people like you for longer than casual sex like said, fuckboi

You need to make friends in order to get a quality gf.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>wants to find a quality girl
>became a slut to do so

how are you this delusional?
why would she want trash like you?

>but i have muscles now I should be alpha :(

In your OP
>nothing has changed besides my body
It takes a long time before you make noticeable gains m8. Have you made no personality gains in like, 6 months?

>I don't believe in being weak
>Your raging insecurity says the opppsoite about you...

I am literally being infected by your edge right now. It is contagious.

4 scoops c'mon son

>attention increased exponentially

0^x = 0

This nigga gets it. Gtf off Veeky Forums and get out in the real world. Get a social hobby and learn to shoot the shot about pointless topics. It's called socializing. Next thing you know bam your week is full of social plans and people hitting you up. Keep at it till its natural just like lifting. We're all gonna make it fellas

>Next thing you know bam your week is full of social plans and people hitting you up.

is this a real thing? are people there who does this?

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

this applies to people below the age of 25
from then it's all downhill if you couldn't keep up

Holy shit that sounds awful

I had some friends in town and it was fucking exhausting hanging out with them all the time

It's not unlike a lot of the guys on Veeky Forums. Sure a lot of us are autistic retards, but a lot of us are guys with good looks who spend a lot of effort improving both body and mind. I personally dont have any social media whatsoever, barring snapchat which is more of a way to keep in touch with close friends. I got one of said hard to find girls because I knew her in high school. If we were to break up, I'd have hell finding another gf since I'm a shut in with no social media.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

No shit, everyone looks at body first. You do, I do. No one would stay with you if you have shit personality, no one will hook with you if you have shit looks. That's how humans are.

4 SCOOPS C'MON SON!!!!

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

I experienced a similar feel when I lost a bunch of weight.

>be fat fuck my entire life, since the age of like 6
>fat eric cartman That Kid with not many friends
>get to about 20 years old, 350lbs, before I decide to grow the fuck up and start taking responsibility for myself
>people start giving me pity after about 50lbs
>people start treating me different after about 100lbs
>people start treating me like a normal dude after about 150lbs
>people have started respecting me now that I'm 5'11, 200lbs, and have decent noobgainz under my loose skin

Its a feely feel, I tell you what. It's great when you're meeting new people, and has really opened me up socially.

But with people I used to know, who ignored me while I was at my worst, but now treat me like I'm some kind of god damn hero just because I lost some weight and got fit?

It hurts. I know it shouldn't, I shouldn't blame them for not wanting to associate with me before, I was a big faggot. But knowing that doesn't stop me from being bitter about it.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Kill yourself you whiny fat gay faggot.

Tbh.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

If I was gonna kill myself, I would've done it when I was pushing 400lbs, user-kun.

I wish you had Tbh

>like I'm some kind of god damn hero just because I lost some weight and got fit
Yes, you are. You are in fact better than 95% of fat fucks and a great deal of not-so-fat fucks who would not do shit. So it's reasonable to treat you differently.

>baww girls aren't like my autistic anime dreams
How old are you tards?

delete your shitty posts you faggot fuck

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Edgy

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

You are op, you are a hero. You could have ended an edgy neckbeard like our friend

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Delete these reddit tier posts

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON GODDAMNIT

>when your family asks you why you don't have a girlfriend yet
>but you could get any girl you want, you look great user!

fml

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>When people think youre gay because normally youre outgoing but youre shy when it comes to actually hitting on girls you find sexually attractive

Brb kms

whos this semen demon

Can attest.

I met my gf through video gaming when she was 13. We're pretty young, both 20.

Never flirted, never posted pictures of herself. It felt like talking a pretty chill dude who was fun to bant around with.

Doesn't have facebook, twitter, instagram etc. Only uses skype and kik to talk to people, plus steam. All her profile pictures are of weird disgusting stuff, like the shit you see on /b/s wtf threads.

10/10 personality, 10/10 face and has more than a handful of tits and nice small but meaty ass. Plus she's 5'1.

Couldn't be happier desu.

Though, she's a complete /pol/tard.

Post more pictures that confuse my benis

you didn't like yourself so you changed
they didn't like you so they didn't socialize with you
you are judging them more harshly than you are judging yourself for the same thing, and by doing so you are ALSO guilty of what you're mad at them for doing currently.
stupid hypocrite.

>Though

>lifting for girls

you will never make it

>nothing but pussy in return
>Implying the bitches arent just doing it for their own sake and you just so happen to benefit from it, effectively contributing nothing.
Women like that are fucking garbage tier

It's cute at first when she's spamming me "GOD EMPEROR TRUMP" for maybe two minutes.

It's annoying when she'll randomly start "redpilling" my family at events.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Sounds like you didn't find the right people son. Either that or you made friends based on the image you were projecting.

my friends are idiots who want to hook me up with fat ugly girls and the few pretty ones they introduced to me were plain stupid idiots

not hatin, sure works for some, just sayin that most of the they don't want you to get together with a hotter gf than their own

No, they're old and good friends. It was fun to spend time with them and see them again, but exhausting at the same time.

Am i the only one who is doing worse with chicks than before i got fit?

Men are more forward about their sexual desires and women recognize that. Romantically inexperienced, or otherwise misguided women erroneously conflate sexual attractiveness to relationship attractiveness. Thus, barring special cases, they would never consider a relationship with you when a guy way hotter than you wants to bang her.

This isn't all women, but I'd say most of the younger/romantically inexperienced women out there. I've met so many women that have never been in a 1 year+ relationship, its astounding. No matter how attractive their bodies or personalities are, they always say the same thing,
>where are all the good guys
>I just want to find somebody to date, not hookup with

Its not their fault though. There are a bunch of scummy fuckwads out there that would, without thinking, bang a girl way beneath him just to bust a nut.

If you're not a 9-10/10 in life, you have to find diamonds in the rough like is saying.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Well duh, they want to get the hottest gf.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>t. suicidal 400lbs cuck
You're worse than black people

Sucks to be the Alpha Male, everyone calls you "the Monster"

>go outside
>realize that people, humanity in general is shit
>people unironically go to listen to niggers and nigger idols for their free time
>most people smoke and bring along with them a giant foul odor of shit
>most people also eat like shit, drink soda's and are basically on constant mini cycles of sugar addiction
>almost nobody does any kind of sports
>only people I remotely find anything in common with are people from a sports club that I attend
>madly applaud them if I see them going to their limit even if nobody else does because its rare as fuck to see that these days
>even within the sports group and sporters in general outside of the group, I scoff at them
>I literally have 3x time the aerobic capacity (they call it the vo2 max?) of most mortal men, even those younger than me, only for the very simple reason that I am willing to push myself further and further
>there is a hill here that is extremely popular, something like 300 meters high, I run up that hill for 3/4, slowly run the rest of the way up and then stand atop and give the beasts dirty looks as they struggle with that seems like petty garbage to me

I cant help it, my hate for the normies is completely natural and every day I expect "well i can make friends, I must be the one that is broken and wrong since I was a neet for 3 years." but that thing never comes, there never comes a feeling that I am mentally broken and/or incapable of normal functioning. I expected it kinda...but even the work integration agent says that I am nearly normal...so...there is no light at the end of the tunnel? No mystical social skills for me to learn? No mirror neurons for me to re-attain and train with the Probiotics L. Reuteri Plus supplement?

link related, as I was kinda diagnosed with assburgers. But shit.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160616140723.htm

I got a feeling that I may not need it.