When did Central European countries like Poland become safer than UK and France ?

Crime in Poland or Czech Republic despite these countries being poorer is lower than in much more developed countries like France or UK ?
Why is this ?
I know there was more crime in 90s but it seems these days Poland or Slovakia are much safer to live in than Sweden or UK ?
What is the reason behind this ?

I also checked homicide rate and it seems Polandd has lower homicide rate (0.74) than Germany(0.85),UK(0.95) and France(1.5)

Other urls found in this thread:

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

West Europe is more tolerant and progressive. They're the true Germanic Europeans.

I'd chalk it down to the decline of Christianity and the increasing de-homogenisation of these countries but I'd be told to go back to /pol/

Obsessed

>Ireland and Italy are both lit up

Nah.

Just like Gaymans were obsessed about Poland since forever?

Living in the past

Not really, you're still obsessed.

Not German

Potato niggers aren't white and Italy is filled with foreigners.

>generalized crime indices
What's the point? The difference in law makes this stuff useless. A country with zero drug tolerance is obviously gonna have a shitton more crime than a country that liberalized all drugs for example.

You should really use comparisons based on specific crimes to make your point, like intentional homicides.

The economies of V4 are still growing (about ~3% annual GDP growth) and HDI is still shooting up, currently in mid to upper 800's (I think Czechia was actually like #30 globally)
Their lives are generally getting better and better.

Western Europe has been importing millions of unassimilable monkeys.

I have nothing else to say.

>2012

It's almost 2018. Do you realise how much has changed since then in Western Europe? It's Africa-tier in some places.

Bravo Belarus

Poland has lower crime and homicide (0.74) rate than Germany(0.85),UK(0.95) and France(1.5)

London-has 800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-has 700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html

>decline of christianity
czech republic and estonia are the most atheist countries in europe

You know exactly why.
Muzzies, niggers and pooinloos.

czechfag here, only religious people here are over 60 or immigrants from romania and ukraine

Fair enough.

Go back to /pol/ you intolerant fuck.

I wonder who could be behind this post..

I'm not /pol/ish, I'm Polish.

Not even /pol/fag but it's because of the immigrants and that includes EU immigrants. The scum left for Western Europe. A lot of Polish criminals in the UK are actually Polish Gypsies.

True. From my experience all Eastern Euros when in UK tend to claim they're "Polish". I once caught a ruskie claiming he was Polish but he couldn't talk Polish for shit. Same with one Lithuanian.

Dzien dobry!

The Police in Germany are people you really don't want to screw with. They're the kind of people who'd arrest you over a facebook post whether its inciting racial hatred or if you're some kebab shitposting about bomb threats.

Don't let German Progressive Politics fool you.

No witam.

I'd screw with that police if you know what I mean.

I don't get it

If this is the kind of police that patrolled the Cathedral square in Cologne, I'm not at all surprised what happened there.

I want to shove my hard dick in her tight german ass, give her a few deep pumps, take it out, force her to deepthroat it and then fuck her in her cunt till I cum deep in her wet Teutonic pussy.

Get it now, lad?

That's not the point you dumbass. Regardless of what year you wanna use, generalized crime comparisons are fucking pointless.
For that matter, using self reported dick length tier numbeo bullshit data is mind numbeongly retarded. Use UNODC statistics, they're up to 2015, they're reliable, and they still support claims of raising crime in western Europe in many cases like France, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, etc.

>Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months
This isn't really all that surprising you know. Aside from the unrest in the 90s, Poland (and the other country you mentioned as well) was never a violent country. Poland has been safer than the UK at the very least since 2003, when the the homicide rates were 1.72 to 1.74, and whereas the UK struggled to improve, little Poland kept driving its rate lower.
Also London is a shithole, but it's pretty much a given that an area with a population density of 5437/km2 is gonna have a much higher crime rate than an area with 123/km2. If we look homicide rates London vs Warsaw, London is actually safer.

Your obsession and inferiority complex are showing.

>obsession and inferiority complex

Is wanting to fuck some slut really that bad? Sounds like you have ED.

The fucking part isn't the problem, the problem is your fixation on her ethnicity. You talk the same way niggers talk about white women.

t. g*rman

Nothing wrong with roleplay, you little twat.

>Also London is a shithole, but it's pretty much a given that an area with a population density of 5437/km2 is gonna have a much higher crime rate than an area with 123/km2.
Oh really? Why is Tokyo or Singapore with higher population density safer than London then?

Are you really this dumb? Obviously because density is not the only factor and you are comparing differences in completely different scale.
Tokyo and Singapore are less than 1.5 times as densely inhabited as London, whereas London is a whopping 44 times as densely inhabited as Poland. It would take a ridiculously large advantage on those other factors for London to have less crime than Poland compared to Tokyo with London.

Poland is one of the most religious though.

>tokyo
>safer
heh ok kiddo

Dunno, Germany and specially the Netherlands are looking as good on the map.

Wait, I'm not on /int/!

Get this shit out of here. 25-years-rule.

>decline of Christianity
This has been a thing for many decades and it never stopped crime rates from dropping until the last 5 years give or take. There has been somewhat of an increment starting 2013-2015 depending on the country, but that's clearly related to boatniggers rather than the decline of christianity.

psst, hey, did you know this also a humanities board and /pol/ is a shithole and nobody wants to go there?

Because all the murder-hobos left Poland for richer EU countries as soon as they could.

I'm not a /pol/-fag, but there is no denying that in places like my country, Norway, the prisons barely have any natives in them anymore. For the most part, our prison population consists of second generation non-EU immigrants, and Polish or other East-Euros.

When their crimminals decided to work here

Because poverty and crime aren't that related despite what your Marxist sociology professor told you. Race remains the best predictor for violent crime, and France with UK happen to be less white than Poland.

Poles aren't wh*Te. We're saRmatian. Praise da Ahura Mazda.

It begins

I'm sure you noticed before but this is Veeky Forums, not /int/.

sarmations are White.

u mad wh*Teoid? we will fuck your western women, you g*Rmanoid cumskin

lies, pic related my glorious ancestor, his surname literally means "Black one"

I'm a Slav you blowhard kike.

KARA BOGA will soon hit those w*sTernoid cumskins, my black brotha

Not Veeky Forums, so kindly leave

>well, my dedicated shithole is a shithole, so let me shit up your place instead

why do you ask this question? you know what the answer is but we cant say it it because we'll be given a reply consisting of a link to another board and be trolled epic style

>what is the reason behind this
muslims & refugees from backwards countries and cultures

>import niggers and muslims by the boatload
>wtf why is my country unsafe now?
total mystery

this
>hurr back to pol

You're not wrong, but it's still off-topic and doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

>the reason why crime rates are higher is off-topic when discussing why crime rates are higher

we all know why

>have to worry about being attacked
>but at least it's not because of religion/ethnicity/skin color

The entire thread is off-topic, my main man.
>3. Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.
Read the rules sometime

Not him, but discussing crime falls under humanities.

How is that an argument, faggot? Crime falls under sociology and psychology so it's humanities.

>Crime falls under sociology and psychology
Even if that is the case, which is debatable, just look at this thread. Do you really think OP made this thread to actually discuss crime and the underlying societal issues?
Also, politics are a field of humanities too, yet they still shouldn't be discussed here.