300 Push-up a day Challenge for Veeky Forums

300 Push-up a day Challenge for Veeky Forums

Hey, I was thinking about this one for a long time now, today is the 1st of August, so we might be able to start the 30 day Challenge.

If you dont want to apply for this challenge, dont do it.

Post your before and after results at 20pm of the 30th of August.

I'll post them anyways, I'm not the fittest of humans but this will give me a nice result, I might for sure not get the body I want in 30 days but IF I and others can perform this 30 days straight, we'll get closer.

ok i'm in user. Will you be making this thread as a daily reminder for 30 days?

I will.

Just read the sticky instead

It's just a daily routine I wanna share somewhere It might be useful, it's more like a personal challenge which I share with others on this board and my friends, who dont give a shit about such things.

The sticky is useful for reading about it but you/me/others have to apply for some challenges someday.

Optimizing your sleep/muscle restoration is a must within this challenge, also your food should be prepared for this challenge.

Sry for my bad English.

Goodbye rotator cuffs.
But nah, hey, I'm sure you'll be fine OP.

fuck off with your retarded 'challenge' routine

new to fitness here, do you guys do these push ups in one go? Or do you split it up to like 30/hour or something?

but why? you wont gain much if anything from it

No

>Post your before and after results
>in a month
>doing pushups

Is this what dyels actually believe?

>30x300=√9000
>30x180=√5400

why.

I do over 40 pull ups a day - 20+ right when I wake up and 20+ in the gym (if I don't go to the gym, I don't do any more cuz lazy ass)
So having a challenge of 100 pull-ups would imo be much better.

i just paid my gym membership, gonna add them to my chest routine right after incline bench, i can do about 50 in a row now, so it won't be too hard to get 300 in a workout (not gonna do everyday though)

>wants to make a challenge for explosive power
>does only 300 push ups

faggot, add pull ups and squats to that routine and don't forget to add 100 crunches and 300 sit ups.

Just don't do this shit. You're better off performing an actual routine. Read the sticky

what the fuck is the math going on in that pic

don't do hardcore routine push ups daily.

when you wake up you can do some warm up push ups, max 100. but I would keep it at max 2 min push ups. that is better for warming up and having a good boost to your body to stimulate it

How about a one year challenge with a decent novice program ?

No body ever got Veeky Forums doing a 30 day challenge

>It might be useful

It's not. It's shit. Do a real routine.

Holy shit did I just witness someone mistaking a square root sign for a check mark

Why not challenge yourself, by, you know, doing an actual routine that hits the entire body?

>loose

You'll have to do more for longer if you want to get strong.

You know when you see that stupid error made every day, at some point the anger will be replaced by apathy

Just do 20 push-ups every 2 minutes and you'll be done in half an hour ?

Normie broscience of 'getting toned' aside, is there any benefit to >100 pushups a day? Can you make strength gains with it as a DYEL?

Only if you mix it with sit-ups, crunches, freeweights and cardio.

sit-ups/crunches are shit
cardio is good but doesn't build strength
free weights is the only good thing you mentioned

Do you read women's health magazines?

square root 9000? why dont you just lift you fucking dyel