Itt: inspirational fat to fit

>itt: inspirational fat to fit

>also accepted: reverse progress pics not already spammed to death

Not to sound like one of those fat fb bitches hating on people getting fit but she actually looked better before desu. This bitch improved.

>nightmare mode

I like her before

That's fat to you? Jesus, it looks like she's on a light bulk

>putting an after pic on the left
are you a psycopath?

>Not to imply I'm an idiot, but I'm an idiot.

it's reverse progress, he's a gainer

this looks like progress to me to be honest. he seems much more focused now.

Most of the vets I know end up like that. Tragic but can't blame them

His face looked better before
That bra is way too small, panties also look a bit too small. Not sure if on purpose to make.her boobs look bigger

lol no

>inspirational
The dude just went on a cut

>thicc

>DAD MODE

now post the one where she got fat again

went from a semen demon to a man

very inspiring

She didn't get fat to my knowledge.

she's a goon, still active on YLLS (and not fat)

hope this lady got her skin removal surgery

>tfw actions have consequences

>failure is not getting on gear

>fattie
>no calves
JUST

thats pretty great

>6% bodyfat
Kek

>no chin fagget grows out a beard

not suprised

Man, I like tattoos, but those are just fucking shit.

What should do fit? I've been running a few miles every other day. I just got a bench and some other shit.
Am I gonna make it?

Do you know how much she weighed at the start? I used to be massive myself and the arm flaps are definitely the worst part to deal with.

"I am 19 and had roux en y also known as gastric bypass on January 28th 2015
HW:395
CW:175
UGW:150
I'm 5 foot 10 "

Thanks, user! I forgot I could reverse image search there, so sorry for making you do that.
It's amazing how fat is distributed completely different from person to person. Her stomach looks fantastic for once being almost 400 lbs and I'm guessing the rest of her does, too.

You should probably start lifting

>This chick looks better borderline obese
HAES go away

Her teeth improved too

it's the former singer from As I Lay Dying. He did look like a fag, so i understood why he took roids

I love how much younger someone can look after weight loss.

Yes, NOW START LIFTING AND INGESTING PROTEIN ITS THAT EASY SENPAI

in all seriousness I'm a grill at 5'10 135, my boobs are D cup and I'm pretty thin but I have some fat on my stomach and on my thighs. Should I try and cut fat and have to deal with having smaller boobs or maintain the fat level I have now to keep the boobs and just keep lifting? I don't know what would look better

To you perhaps but to me she looks better after. her face has shape and isn't just round.

if you're gonna do a recomp, your fat level is gonna go down regardless

accept losing titties, titties aren't that impressive on soft chicks

She looks better in the left.

Her mid point between these two would've been fucking perfect. Or maybe with a bit more bodyfat percentage

*maybe left

thats called lighting my friend

Deep down fatties must realize how ridiculous those fatkini diapers look.

What the fuck do those acronyms mean?

Highest weight
Current weight
Ultimate goal weight

the bra isn't too small, she just has saggy tits from her former fatty days. They are pushed up in the picture, but I guarantee that without that bra they are two saggy pancakes.

meth

she did the Ricardo Pinata 7 Hour Arm Workout

5ft10 eh?

She would look better if she was somewhere in the middle. It's probably the shitty hair and oiliness in the 2nd photo that makes her look gross

i hate this fuckin guy, not to mention you can see his saggy loose skin tits through his shirt

The sooner people accept why kids end up fat to begin with, the sooner society can shift to disallow being dealt a shit hand at an age that you had no meaningful control over anything.

Watch some fat couple wander on in, and almost guaranteed, a few fat little kids are right behind them. There are reasons for this, and it should be not be allowed.

If I was in charge it would be fixed by force.

Deal with smaller boobs imo. Petite tits are really nice.

Kys tumblr

Homo

>6% bodyfat
How can people be so misinformed?

>6% bodyfat
Yeah ok, youre lucky if youre around 8-9%.

How short is he?
Looks 5'8 at best

>lucky
>Wanting to be 6% bodyfat
>Wanting to be physically unfit for basic survival and reliant on a modern ecology manicured and engineered to support your deficiencies

Try actually using your body for something involved. Your options and capacity for survival are comparatively narrow. You're like those guys that wear shorts and won't wear a coat in the middle of winter. Always hurrying in and out of nice warm buildings they're relying, and their vehicle they assume won't break down. Inside their little day that'll always go according to plan and the expected.

Very dumb. Very you, apparently.

>3/10 all the way up to 155
>Becomes a 5/10
>Then a 6/10
>Then a 7/10

I hope I can bump my number from a 4/10 to a 6/10.

>28' waist
i don't believe it. he looks wide as fuck

i think i know this girl

that waist is at least 34 inches stupid fuckin fraud

mirin first pics bis

kys

Too bad he's in prison now

Brehs

>Autistic shirt
>no calves

I thought big boy calves are the only perk of being a fatty

Goon? Wat dis?

>gastric bypass

>fit

>bolted on tits
>unhealthy body obsession (most likely)
>too low body fat to menstruate

I like this

i was told that i "dodged a bullet"

"was probably going to end up looking like chris chan"

That nose

I never wear sandals for this exact reason. on the off chance that shit goes down around me I can't afford to be clip-clopping at a mild hustle. be prepared and always where ankle supported shoes

wear*
fuck

somethingawful.com member. she paid her tenbux to post on an internet forum

This right here is why I fluctuate between hope/optimism and severe pessimism/depression.This has got to be THE worst part of weight loss. Yeah I did it, but I look like fucking dog shit, who cares.

do it for you at least. the health benefits alone. you'll feel better and live longer and you won't break into a sweat and breathe heavy climbing stairs. people won't be disgusted by you in public. and besides, you can always get the surgery. you've made some poor choices already, and those are the consequences of those choices. you can either continue down the path of destruction you're on now or make a change for the ultimate better and be a further inspiration to those killing themselves from obesity. there's beauty in the struggle, but no one said the struggle ends at a goal weight.

>and besides, you can always get the surgery
Everyone always says this as if it's extremely simple and all people can afford to, but it's not like everyone has a job where they can fork over $25,000-$50,000 along with taking the time off required to allow their body to properly heal.

A lot of what that user said is true though. I'd rather look like that with my clothes off than be embarrassing in public and feel like shit all the time.

That abdomen skin, ouch

>tfw my gf started losing weight because too many bitches wanted my hot body-.