Is steroid usage among soccer players common?

is steroid usage among soccer players common?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=Amy Victoria Towler Nude&FORM=IDMHDL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would fill her nostrils with concrete

Probably not considered strength isn't a limiting factor in a football players performance. They might take stuff for injury prevention and joint protection though.

umm pervert??

I'd fuck her nostrils desu. The more blood the better.

Yes.

>Probably not considered strength isn't a limiting factor in a football players performance.
Of course it fucking is. Pretty much every major athletic sport involves strength.

But even more retarded than that is that steroid is primarily beneficial for cardio and endurance, not just strength.

Think before you speak or shut your fuckin pie if you don't have a clue what you're talking about, you'll just make everyone aware how much of an idiot you are.

Let me guess, you visit that website 'natty or juice' regularly.

Soccer doesn't involve strength which is unattainable without steroids in order to be considered world class.

Who is this penis genius?

id rip out a tooth with pliers and fuck the gap.
twice.

bing.com/images/search?q=Amy Victoria Towler Nude&FORM=IDMHDL

>Soccer doesn't involve strength which is unattainable without steroids in order to be considered world class.
Neither does baseball or bicycling or swimming. Stop being purposefully retarded

so, would you also claim that olympic sprinters are natty? Or NFL receivers? Roids can provide more than just increased lifts m8

this user gets it

Baseball is limited by how hard you can throw or hit the ball, also the forces involved in pitching and swinging fuck up joints so much juice is required to have a career that lasts longer than a few years.

The limiting factor in football is skill, most football players are pretty skinny. The aerobic endurance of football players isn't anything incredible.

NFL receivers are much more stacked than most football players mate

>stacked guys are on steroids and leans guys aren't

Stop talking, listening to you actively makes me stupider

I remember Spain's top goalie before de Gea was forced by the manager to go to the gym because he hadn't gone in months.
I highly doubt they are on gear, and if they are I bet it's low doses of test for increased recovery.

I don't know about other drugs like blood doping.

How much do you know about football mate? I'm guessing not a lot.

There isn't enough reward for most players for doing steroids in football, there's never been any sort of large scandal beyond Mark Bonar and never any backroom staff claiming steroids are being used.

Sure some footballers may use them but the complete lack of scandal around it compared to other sports suggests it's a lot less common.

>the media doesn't tell me they're running gear, so they must not be

I have some bad news about pro sports for you user

>The aerobic endurance of football players isn't anything incredible
lmao, at a high level it definitely is. Top flight football is decided on fitness as much as it is skill

Not steroids specifically, which actually had a specific definition. But technicalities over word usage aside, yes.

Performance enhancing drugs are used in every single sport at the top level except possibly archery.