Where's the best place to get Veeky Forums approved tees? Nice and slim fit but also half decent quality...

Where's the best place to get Veeky Forums approved tees? Nice and slim fit but also half decent quality. Currently buy from Next (am Britbong) 3 for £12 and they're great size and shape but lose all shape after a few washes.
Gotta show them gains rite?

Buy what you want without needing acceptance from Veeky Forums you sad fuck

It's not acceptance you retard its about seeing what other people with Veeky Forums bodies find the best place to get good fitting t shirts.

Find a tailor, some run specials on shirts and you can get a ton fitted for a song.

Stop projecting, it actually is pretty hard to find good fitting t shirts when you pack on some muscle. They're either too tight in the arms or too wide/long.

Dommerch.con

american apparel 50/50 tees are the goat Veeky Forums t-shirt

anyone who says otherwise can lick a turd

'projecting' doesnt mean what you think

Fellow britbong, H&M and Zara are the best fits you'll find. Next is good too.

Stay far away from bhs

Asos muscle tee

>tfw cant wear v-neck t's because I have terrible neck genetics, long and awkward and skinny

kill me

u want those sleeves to HUG the arms and simultaneously not make ur pecs look like bitchtits after a few washes, good luck bro, try some ringer tees

Tfw can't wear white shirts because of puffy nipples

>Stay far away from bhs

That won't be hard.

Walmart. They sell plain black t shirts in packs of 5 for like, seven bucks.

Get the ones without chest pockets.

Criminal Damage shirts and hoodies are good, but don't bother with their jeans unless you've never worked your legs in your life.

Lose weight fatty

6'1" 158lbs
I got puffy nips and some lower body fat

J crew slim fit

They let you try things on at stores in my country. They even have little rooms with mirrors in them.

Uniqlo Supima Cotton are GOAT, OP.

Wear them when it's cold outside.

ASOS do skintight shirts that all the 'i lift' fags wear to nightclubs here,

buy those

otherwise just take your measurements and read the shirt measurements when your buying, simple

I have a j crew tee that feels nice. It is slim fit and I got it in medium and it fits me perfectly.

the arm sleeves are also tight too which makes my 14-15 inch arms look bigger.

Old Navy

I wear Lululemon shirts for more casual settings and stuff. The issue is is that once you put on some muscle, the sleeves roll up and are a bitch on your armpits. But that's with most shirts, I feel.

my nigga

old navy, h&m

lower your estrogen

stop drinking whole milk

happened to me during a heavy bulking phase and took 4 months of low dairy fat to get rid of it, but it will work

My diet doesn't consist of milk at all. I should probably just bench

oi, i love my chest pockets.

TKmax has some nice cotton shirts that are pretty tight and form fitting without making your waistline look like shit.

Britbongs(and pajeets/pakis) are generally fat, ugly and stupid so there's a decent selection of nice fitting shirts that are 70% off.

cut it out loser, it is ridiculously hard to find a tee or polos that meet these criteria:

> Big enough armholes so that your armpits don't chafe and sweat like mad
> Good materials
> Not a parachute

Tailor and old navy cotton tees one size too small, shit is cash

American H@M is pretty great, something like $6-$12 for a shirt. Plain and simple shirts

Get Hanes shirts. They're cheap, good quality, they fit really good on fit bodies, and they don't shrink in the wash too much

Mossimo Athletic fit Ts from Target. Cheap and surprisingly nice. Calvin Klein slim fit. Polo slim fit t shirts are also amazing.

Uniqlo.

Apt 9 tees from kohls. Chap-ish when there not on sale and super cheap when they are($9 each).

Fit way better than mossimo tees from target and better quality to.

I buy Calvin Klein Ts. Don't know the exact style but solid colors and they're kind of that tighter but very stretchy cotton. Super comfortable and hug the shoulders/chest nicely while also hanging losely at the bottom to accentuate your shape.

H&M has some decent T shirts.