Anyone here with 6/10 or worse facial aesthetics who made it?

anyone here with 6/10 or worse facial aesthetics who made it?

do people of the opposite sex actually seem attracted to you now?

not a troll thread, I just need some fucking motivation.

No m8 life is shit.
.t a 6/10

6/10 is above average m8

This should be a popular thread considering I've seen your face pics and this describes 99.99% of fit. I'm curious as to how many uggos actually realize how uggo.they are though. Like that fugly Guy a couple days ago who went to a rave and wondered why the "hottest" girls wouldn't touch him. Posts pic and he's a 3/10 with shit personality. Yeah I imagine there's a lot or that going on here.

I probably have worse than a 6/10 face. Someone from the opposite sex has always been attracted to me but more often than not I wasn't attracted to them. Getting fit didn't change anything, sometimes you can't fix an ugly face.

Yeah but 9 out of about 10 of you feel entitled to date a girl that's 7/10+. Bad math=lots of tfw no gfs threads

no, it's not.
Not how ratings work.
1-4 for people with some kind of deformities and for super fatties.
5-6 is average.
7 is a little bit average, but not beautiful.
8 is beautiful
etc

I remember that thread user, what a laugh.

I think I'm a 7 because I attract girls, that's what I thought I was anyways.

5/10 is average. anything higher is above average, anything lower is below average.

Fuck off autist, this is not math, not how it works with people ratings

Technically, yes. However, just being above average doesn't put you in the attractive range.
People aren't going to compliment you and stuff if you're 6/10, but no one will think you're ugly.

bumping for curiosity
been lifting for three years, never had a gf... need to know if i'm going to make it.

side note onto this, 7/10 is average. Let's all try to stay grounded

I wish I got to see his face.

lifting doesn't get you a gf, it gets you to a place where you get the confidence to get a gf. You can't fix being a social retard.

>7/10 is average

lol what

you're daft

5/10 is average

>ITT: people arguing over an arbitrary number scale

You'll get girls. Women are attracted by a great many things. My game exponentially exploded when I went from tubz to muscular. I have a stable job and a house though. My 6/10 face keeps me from pulling 9s and 10s regularly, but sometimes you get lucky. Can pull 6s and 7s all day and in my opinion I would rather have a butter face that some scrawny cute chick.

Thanks for the reply. It's good to see that you can get pretty far with a good body, grooming and possibly some slight surgery in extreme cases.

I don't think you understand what "average" means

Average checking in, at parties if theyre drunk you can fuck and stuff. also try hanging out with people that look on par or worse than you. I hang out with fucking chads and ill tell you right now its been a nightmare competing even tho i am more muscular than they are.

>that feel when you are only a 7.354 on the FACIAL AESTHETICS department
>tfw a fucking guy with a 7.5 on the FACIAL AESTHETICS department stole my qt
Why live

You're arguing semantics

5/10 is "average"
6/10 is average in looks