Bodyfat estimate?

Bodyfat estimate?

Are you contracting your belly?

no his solid 6pack is holding it up

i'd say around 20%, the rest is bones

dont skip forearms m8
probably 25+

Nah I have anterior pelvic tilt which I'm currently trying to fix.

Easily around 23-25%

2fat

Why does it even matter ffs no one can tell your BF% just be looking at you

180lbs 30%bf of pure bird shit

You look like you melted

too much

Have you considered lifting?

Actually 170 5'11. Keep cutting or bulk

I just started greyskull lp.

Then why bother posting asking your bf% of you're literally starting from nothing so far?

Always bulk as a beginner. You need to develop strength at first

Don't forget GOMAD

and when you know ur body fat would that change the fact that ur fat fuck with 0 muscle?

67%

Gomad is a meme though

GOMAD or GO HOME

If that is you it makes no difference what body fat percentage you are because you have no muscle mass. If you cut you will be a scary skeleton and you are already fat so even if you bulk you will just get fatter.

So is suggesting a bulk to a fatty.

holy shit you have the same torso as me, only I have flared ribs

So then what do? Seems like I'm fucked either way.

Who cares? You look like shit.

You are at 20-24 easily.
Glad you started, mate, I used to look the same, skinny-fat and 0 muscle mass. Didn't even know whether I should bulk or cut. All I can say is - develop this into a hobby and safe travels.it will be 2 years untill you can finally take your shirt off in public. If you have a good trainer and follow his knowledge, maybe 1.3 y.

25%

cripes. just eat TDEE and lift. add 15 min of HIIT at end of lifting. on non liftan days walk/jog for 1 hour. once you at 15% you can start adding calories.

This. You weigh far too much to care about bf% right now

Well I'm 170 now. Should I cut to 150, all the while lifting hard, then start a clean bulk?

Can I get a comparison of what my current BF is, me being on the left, compared to what I would need to get it down to? What would the BF on the right even be?

Gyno%

Yes. Go to 1500kcal a day, lift at least 3x a week, and make sure most of your calories are protein

your stomach looks sad

Left: Gorillion%
Right: 14%

>your stomach looks sad
That's how I describe it to people.
Just keep cutting, then?

See below

What about me Veeky Forums?

Another

17-18%

LONDON

Fucking tards makes me wanna puke.
This dude is clearly lower than 18 .

Yeah and next you'll tell me op is under 20%

Cut and lift like a madman. You'll never look aesthetic with your bodyfat so high.

Ayy lmao