Its your birthday Veeky Forums, what do you do?

What does Veeky Forums do on their birthday?

I like to go out for a nice dinner with the SO and then maybe buy myself a thing. Maybe get a bottle of wine and take it back home.

just try to get through the day so its over

I get extremely depressed and try to forget about it.

I'm going to be stuck going to my gf's retarded cousin's wedding with her useless skeleton white trash baby daddy for my next one. It's also the first time my birthday has been on a weekend in 4+ years and the first time since I've been 21. I told her I want to leave early so we can go home so we can go to good bars and I can get shitfaced.

Note: It's my gf's retarded cousin with the baby daddy, not my gf.

Lift

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Not big on celebrating birthdays.

yeah

These hit way too close home. I need to turn shit around.

>birthday in less than two weeks

birthday was yesterday, worked 6am-10pm rip

Worked both jobs on mine. Great excuse to tell everyone forget about it. Nothing to celebrate anyways.

jesus dude what do you do

happy birthday, user

thanks, brobeans
vet assistant for a mobile vet clinic

At least you got to pet doges :D

I heavily considered being a vet to work with cute doges and kitties, but the thought of having one die on me is the most terrifying thing ever. I've rather have a human die.

you dont wanna do it bruh

there alot of animals that suffer alot and you cant do shit about it

even worse when they cant pay you

tfw no gf to get hammered with on 21st bday

what is even worth doing other than working out Veeky Forums

It's another year that goes by with mental illness, no loving relationship, a dead father, past sexual assault, and self loathing.
The only thing that keeps me going is hope that one day I'll be happy.

chill at home with mummy and daddy, go out somewhere nice for dinner

Mom makes me a rum pecan upside down cake every year that I have no guilt eating in it's entirety because birthday is in the middle of bulking season.

get shitface drunk

This reminds me of the /v/ version of this cake.

Sky diving, cocaine, shrooms, Molly. Not combined just things that have always made a good birthday in my experience.

my next birthday is on sunday, so shoulders

Lift. Unless it's Sunday, which is my rest day.

Or maybe I'll do a fullbody even if it is sunday just to get all round birthday pump and smash my gf.

fuck that, dont do it. at the mobile clinics i work at we work with tons of vets, all of them only work with us because they need money. vets dont get paid for shit. i switched from veterinary medicine to computer engineering. still work at the clinics though. good money

Indeed.

Usually go out and have a good time and then cry when i come home thinking about life and the cultural decay of western civilization.

Fuck thats sad.

If it's a lift day, I'll lift in the morning. Otherwise, I'll spend time with my family. My mom likes to make the dinner of our choice when it's me or my brothers' birthdays.

Oh, and fishing.