Ripped vs Swole

Go ahead boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I2qV6Gr9qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ripped, but got dem wide hips so Swole is probably better for me.

swole

too bad I hate eating

Swole by far, look at these arms

Is this attainable natty?

the fuck is the point of this thread? go away

for a fight swole obiously, ripped to get pussy.

>is becoming the best strongman ever achievable naturally
think about it

swole, defs
already almost got the gut

You can look like this naturally but you cant obtain that amount of strength naturally.

Talk about being fat

youtube.com/watch?v=7I2qV6Gr9qY
yeah, look at this useless fat shite

Me too, literally have to force myself to sit down and have a meal

>Ripped tho

Ripped any day of the week
>more relative strength(can easily do shit like 1 arm chin ups)
>bitches mirin
>health benefits
>better at most sports

"Swole"
>can lift a lot of weight
>might do well in a strongman competition
>?????
>probably gonna get a heart attack soon

>more relative strength(can easily do shit like 1 arm chin ups)
1 arm chin ups are gay shit next to a 300lb log press though

Id rather do 1 arm chin ups then press .90 of my bodyweight

It doesn't imply weighing 300lb+, even fucking Kaz was under 300lb for a lot of his career, as were Jon Pall and Magnus Ver

I don't understand how people enjoy living like this. It seems like you'd lack so much mobility.

In-between

Google says he was 320-350
When you want to compete in such a sport theres a price to pay.

>It seems like you'd lack so much mobility.
It's a misleading pic, Z only looks like that when he's full insulina mode at WSM and the Arnolds. He's a lot leaner most of the time. He's really mobile as well, I posted a vid a few posts up.

I hate these meaningless buzzwords that normies use to describe bodytypes

>ripped
>shredded
>swole
>yoked
but 'toned' really takes the cake, fuck everyone who uses that unironically

He was 320-50 at his heaviest but a lot of the time he was under 140kg. Sigmarsson came in over 300lb for Pure Strength but for WSM he always came in at 280-290

>iktfb
>tfw fatty my whole childhood
>tfw hips grew to compensate for weight
>tfw 6'4 230 now
>tfw hour glass figure
>started incorporating cable wood chops

Well swole/block mode for me breh

So he pressed 20lbs above his bodyweight? Amazing.
I still prefer relative strength but if absolute strength is more of your thing more power to you.

Shredded is more ripped than ripped

Yoked is slightly more ripped than swole.

Yoked FTW

Toned FTL

Definitely Ripped. Why would you care about strength over aesthetics? So you can show off the little notebook you keep your lift numbers in rather than have everyone who sees you think you look sexy as fuark?

Kaz log pressed 365lbs on one of the old wooden logs that are far harder to press than modern ones. On a bar he strict pressed 400+lb
The man was one of the strongest men ever in his prime

go read more women's health magazines. those terms mean nothing

Dont forget how much Kaz pressed . He didnt just do it on a modern log, he did it on a wooden log which is much harder!

I'll actually correct my post a bit.
Kaz could strict press 500lb at a weight of 300. That's insane.
And the logs they used to use in strongman comps were harder to lift than modern ones, which are actually balanced and of even thickness
The old ones were just trees they chopped up on the day and bolted plates on to make up the weight.
kys, you seething casual

Who gives a fuck about some vanity bitch look you fanny. Lifting is all about strength and power. Knowing I could snap your girly asthetics frame like a fucking twig.
SWOLE
W
O
L
E

Literally who cares?
Normies see a lean guy doing a planche in a park and their panties get wet. To them 500 pound press is just a number. They dont care. They never felt the weight of a bar thats about to be pressed. It might be impressive but no one thats not an autist cares.
Why would you wanna hurt him? Are you jealous because he gets more attention than you?

Kaz started out with a fucking 300 bench press in high school

dudes a freak

I'd try for both, ripped in my youth and swole in my later years

because lifting for purely for appearance makes you a faggot

good reasons to lift:
>increased health
>functional strength
>better fighting ability
>social respectability, people subconsciously and even consciously hate weak males
>aesthetics are definitely important, but not a priority to the point that you weaken yourself. obviously people want to be attractive and there's nothing wrong with that

bad reasons:
>lmao imma git pussy bro

dedicating your life to narcissism and women is itself pathetic and beta, if your entire motivation revolves around bitches then you're a basic ass dude with a punk worldview

Ripped
>started lifting from a mindset of insecurity
>sits around and plays LOL all day, taking intermittent breaks just to research beauty products to correct his many insecurities
>is mentally lazy and self absorbed
>end goal of lifting is to "pick up sluts" and earn the respect of his friends. he fails on this front
>the insecure, compensators physique
>aside from the occasional drunk 6/10, woman are disgusted and repelled as they see through the facade of his "confidence"
>is voting for Trump because it's edgy and anti-pc
>likes Milo

Swole
>started lifting from a mindset of self love
>studies the works of Socrates, Zeno of Citium, and Thomas Aquinas regularly
>works tirelessly to contribute to her, the universe, and all who inhabit it
>end goal of lifting is to become the strongest and healthiest version of himself, one who could defend himself, and his loved ones
>the thinking man's physique
>fucks sophisticated 8+/10s regularly, as woman are attracted to his drive and personal ambition
>is voting for Trump less so for his policies, and more so because of the important cultural shift that his presidency will surely bring
>dislikes Milo

>increased health
Yeah im sure is the healthiest person alive
>better fighting ability
Lol
>functional strength
That was pretty usefull when I went to get cereal from the grocery store last time

now you're just trolling and you're probably some DYEL shitposter anyway, good day to you sir

>implying 6'4, 290lb cunt pressing a tree over his head isn't going to get more attention than someone doing a planche
Look at how much gash Jon Pall was having thrown at him

Im sure you new deadlift PR will help you when you get jumped by Jamal and Tyrone. Dont forget to snap their DYEL bodies in half.

Yeah when there happens to be a tree laying around somewhere it will come in handy.

I don't need to choose I just go with the flow, sometimes I really worry about my overall strength and just want to lift heavy shit and eat. Some other times I feel like just taking easy on the weights/food and work on other things in my life, so at those times I get leaner.

I'm also a bitch at times I get a gf and I fall for the "lets stay home, order something nice and watch a movie user". I need to learn to say no to half naked women.

I want to be ripped, but I am going to be swole.

this man CANNOT wipe his own arse

The size of him, I'm pretty sure he can stare someone down until they do it for him...

swole, ripped is for fags

>DYEL the post
Never gonna make it, twink.

Who cares about wiping your ass when you can press 300lbs and snap Dyel twinks in half?

The bloke is arguably the strongest man ever and has been competing at the highest level in both powerlifting and strongman for 20 years, breaking numerous world records and holding more top level titles than anyone else, including 4 WSM wins.

and Im not even swole yet, just a measly 180 at 6'

Swole. One day I'll make it.

>if you have a normal functional body with good relative strength you are a twink
>if you are a fat fuck who cant go up the stairs without losing his breath you are a real man
Delusional fatties pls go

IKTFB

>lifting for literally anyone other than yourself

Don't get me wrong, I'd choose ripped>swole, but I'm a narcissistic asshole

Being ripped has more health and functional benefits. What are the benefits of being a fatty other than winning strength competitions?

ripped obviously. what u think i am some nigger mongoloid? :3
>inb4uhhurrdurrdaswaysis

>I don't understand how people enjoy living like this. It seems like you'd lack so much mobility.
Top tier athletes in any sport pay a really high price. Some just don't look as bad as others.

Take gymnastics. They look great, but they are fucked. Their joints are going to be wrecked after the one MAYBE two Olympics they get to compete in. I don't even want to know how those girls delay puberty and what kind of shit it does to them later in life.

I wanna be swole as fuck and fuck twinks in the ass

Depends on how much they want to delay it, but they start girls on the pill as early as 10 in some countries. Overloading their bodies with hormones basically.

It's illegal in most countries because it breaches child protection laws, but it doesn't stop the truly dedicated coaches and parents from doing it.

Why dislike milo?

I wanna be a twink and fuck swoles in the ass.

In China they start as early as 5. They all end up manlets but at least they win gold.
2 extreme opposites. Neither is good.

>you don't understand them
>therefore they are meaningless
fukinlol

>dislikes Milo

You are literally a faggot

ripped every day of the week.

You fucking better watch it cunt.

Only shitcunts dislike milo.

I find myself disagreeing with him as much as I find myself agreeing with him. He points out a lot of issues that are often overlooked, but most of the time he provides no good solution to them, and when he attempts to give a solution, it's often subpar.

Milo is literally a faggot and so are his retarded fans. He's a nihilistic coalburner degenerate taking alt right retards for a ride full of memes that were stale before they existed and you're cringeworthy for liking him, he's pewdiepie for /pol/. You worship a man who worships literally nigger dicks, absolutely embarrassing.

fucking projecting fatasses. you need to shut the fuck up already.
But let me guess... maybe around 250 pounds? or 190?

Ripped.
Being swolefat is great for lifting. Being swolefat is not great for running, mountain biking, swimming, skiing, or climbing, which are my 5 reasons for training.

Batman mode.

I think swole looks way better, but I know my gf and most girls prefer shredded so I'd probably pick that.

You forgot getting laid, another reason not to be a fat piece of shit.

This is true.
In fame eyes striations>mass

*female
Goddamn phone

Off topic but now I'm curious:

To get big and shredded you cut/bulk/cut/bulk

Do these strongmen/lifters do something similar or do they just bulk?