Persia/Iran history

Are modern Iranians related to Old Persians? If so, by how much?

Also, who were the original Persians? Achaemenids? Then who were the Parthians? Pretenders? Did they replace old Persian elite?

I want a serious thread. I'm a brainlet when it comes to Persia/Iran.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/05/21/polish-refugees-iran/#XZ_.pm27T5qs
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/complex-story-polish-refugees-iran-170321100222499.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Persians were from Pars/Persis, that area you see to the south, bordering the Persian Gulf. That's where Cyrus was from, and it was from there that he forged the Achaemenid Empire. Under the rule of the Achaemenids the whole area of what today is Iran began to become Persianised as the people adopted their leader's culture.

Parthians were a semi-Turkic people from the north, who had very little connection to the Persians. They were seen, and saw themselves as. foreigners who were subject to the Persians, then Seleucus, who then made their own empire where the Persian Empire once stood. When the Parthians fell to the Sassanians, who were true blue Persians, it was seen more or less as a restoration of the Persian Empire.

>niggers and jews say Persians aren't White
are they full of shit?

I'm not an expert but I think I can answer your questions

>Are modern Iranians related to Old Persians? If so, by how much?
Some are but Iran has undoubtedly gone through some genetic changes throughout its history. This is mostly do to Turkic settlement from the steppes.

>Also, who were the original Persians?
The original Persians were Aryan steppe people who settled into the southern part of modern Iran

>Achaemenids?
The first Persian imperial dynasty. founded by Cyrus the great, they created the largest empire the world had ever seen at that point in history. They were the ones defeated by the Greeks and eventually conquered by Alexander the Great.

>Then who were the Parthians?
They were another Aryan people closely related to the Persians. They originally settled in modern day Turkmenistan and the north-eastern part of Iran. They founded their own dynasty in Persia by taking it from the Seleucids who were ruling Persia at the time.

>Did they replace old Persian elite?
There really wasn't any Persian elite left over from the Achaemenids because the Seleucid empire was ran by Greeks. So the Parthians created their own nobles and elites which stayed around even after the Parthian empire ended.

LE (F)ERSIANS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

peRsians are our based aRyan brothers against wh*Teoid subhumans

they allowed poLish saRmatians to settle in iRan

mashable.com/2016/05/21/polish-refugees-iran/#XZ_.pm27T5qs
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/complex-story-polish-refugees-iran-170321100222499.html

based aRyan brothas

Why did you capitalise those Ls and Rs?

Only northern germanics are white, how don't you know this by now?

Sarmatians are White.

based saRmatians were Polish/Ukrainian(so Polish) you wh*Te subhuman

saRmatians like Iazyges(jazyki, języki) were without a doubt proto poLes

stay on the topic c*mSkin. this thread is about Persia

actually only anglos are white because they're the only ones free of mongo admixture. scandinavians are halfway between whites and finns.

When did this form of autism begin on Veeky Forums

why are you trying to deny their proto persian heritage

user, Persians are Jews.

>United Kingdom number one name: Muhammad

Good luck, testing lab

Lucas Latin? Unexpected.

>Muhammad

>Francesco
>G*rmanic
As usual it is always the same people that larp as French
G*rms should grow up and cease to hide behind the glory of better men than them

based Italy free of semitic shit

Except their genepool that is vastly diluted with Semitic Blood

The most common name for Austrains to name their kids are Tobias and Maximilian? wtf?

what were those germanic throwing axes called again? I forgot.

those 'people'... they all have the same name

Boy, fighting your germanic brothers in two world wars and losing all your colonies + own country in the process sure was worth it wasn't it

>Oi bruv at least we showed those jerries m800
>*Smokes heroin*

picture looks like it was made my an autistic irish boy whose mum thought he was doing homework
actually making a picture like that might qualify as homework in irish schools

They were called Franci in Latin

As for French it is Francisci and from whom Francis derivates

St Francis's father named him so to celebrate his trade with French merchants, Germans have nothing to do with it

>I'm a brainlet when it comes to Persia/Iran.

This is why Veeky Forums is dead. You people dignify and grant attention to every shitty meme that comes along if it gets spammed enough.

And now aftet saying that I scroll through the thread and the first thing that's noticeable is the feels poster gets the most replies. Perfect.

Prove it, and dont even start with haploshit

>Parthians were a semi-Turkic people

No, they were not. They were completely an Iranian people. And they did not see themselves as foreigners -- they claimed descent from the Achaemenids via Artaxerxes II and revived Iranian culture after they overthrew the Seleucids.

Go see if your library has these. Thanks to the bookstore by where I live I've amassed quite a respectable collection. There's also a huge torrent floating around somewhere.

god I want to suck on those toes

>Jack
>Hebrew
Questionable.

They aren't Aryan anymore if that's what you're asking. They got more mongrelized than European branch of Aryans.

They arent the same, iran people are all mixed with caucasus people, turkics, afghanis and arabs

>Jakub

What's wrong with Jacob?

>I'm a brainlet when it comes to Persia/Iran.
Then pick up a book.
Richard Foltz's Iran in World History is very good.

Some artifacts of ancient Sassanian Persians.

One more artifact, and then I'll give a genetic study.

Here is a study comparing a Sassanian Persian of Teppe Hasanlu during Iron Age before Arab or Turkic migrations to modern Persians.
Check image. Source:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full

Original Persians were Nordic Aryans from Andronovo culture. The modern "persians" are swarthy elamite natives, who speak in a Nordid-made language and believe in an arab religion.

Your study says they barely cluster with each other.

None of them is a real Persian. Only Nordics like pic rel can claim so.

Learn to read the graph, you illiterate piece of shit. Iron Age Iranians, which were Achaemenids and Sassanids, are the box with the x. The cluster with modern Iranians. Don't confuse Neolithic Iranians (the diamond with cross) with Iron Age Iranians.

>Prove me that Italians are genetically semites
>But you can't use genetic datas

Truely a low IQ Semite

>wide face
>nordic

Only a few genes select for depigmentation and fair features. One can have fair features and still cluster closely with another person who doesn't have it. Moreover, his physiognomy is still distinctively Iranian.

>wide face
That's not a white face. It's in lepto-mesoprosopic range.
>Only a few genes select for depigmentation and fair features
And these "few" genes are of Nordic origin.

>white
*wide, LOL

Elamite name in in POLAND????? H0oOw?

Sarmatians were White Nordics, mój przyjacielu :)

It's not Elamite, it's Hebrew just like Susan. Some retard made this.

Sarmaci i Scytowie mieli więcej wspólnego z naszymi przodkami, niż z Germańskimi mieszańcami.

>Sarmaci i Scytowie mieli więcej wspólnego z naszymi przodkami, niż z Germańskimi mieszańcami.
Wszyscy byli "mieszańcami", ale zarówno Germanie jak i Scyto-Sarmaci należeli oryginalnie do rasy nordyckiej :)

Tak i heilowali Hitlerowi wyniszczając podludzkie rasy Słowian, żeby zrobić miejsce dla Niemieckiej Aryjsko-Nordyckiej rasy panów.

Tak znam te historyjki.

>Tak i heilowali Hitlerowi wyniszczając podludzkie rasy Słowian, żeby zrobić miejsce dla Niemieckiej Aryjsko-Nordyckiej rasy panów.
Zwykła wojna o ziemię, też mi nowina. Sam Hitler stwierdził w 1945 że Słowianie należą do rasy aryjskiej, skoro ich pokonali.

Aha, no to ładnie się pan przedstawił. Nie dość ze mybylizowanie na poziomie artysyty to jeszcze walenie konia pod Trzecią Rzesze.

>Nie dość ze mybylizowanie na poziomie artysyty to jeszcze walenie konia pod Trzecią Rzesze
Kto tak powiedział? Szanuję III Rzeszę i Hitlera za przywrócenie swojemu narodowi honoru i dumy, ale zadarli ze Słowianami i przegrali w dużej częsci przez durnotę SS palącą rosyjskie wsie dla zabawy i skutecznie zmieniającą opinię Niemców jako wyzwolicieli od żydobolszewii w opinię Niemców jako barbarzyńców.

>And these "few" genes are of Nordic origin.
No. Regardless, Iranians as a whole never looked Nordic.

>Iranians as a whole
Define Iranians

Okay, let me get technical, I mean Western Iranian speakers of Achaemenid and Sassanian Empires, in particular Pars province. They never looked Nordic as a whole. These were the rulers of Greater Iran.

>I mean Western Iranian speakers of Achaemenid and Sassanian Empires, in particular Pars province. They never looked Nordic as a whole
They did right in the moment of Iranian Nordic invasion.

>They did right in the moment of Iranian Nordic invasion.
They didn't. I gave a source here:
and
Stop being an annoying chauvinist Nordicist scum. You also don't even have a genuine interest in Zoroastrian or Indo-Iranian cultures in the first place, beyond claiming ancestral link to justify your narcissism.

>UK
>Muhammad

>They didn't. I gave a source here:
Not relevant to the moment of right Nordic invasion.

Also it's meaningless. It's like saying that Apartheird-era South Africa was a black country.

anceint fersans wer nordci areans me redit told tey were nordci an luked jus leik germs and waite mericans warior aite piople bicaus tei ar waitee and nord

Um wikipedia says Zussana is Hebrew and Kacper is Chaldean

>Casper (with the same sounding Kasper) is a family and personal name derived from Chaldean that means "Treasurer". The origins of the name have been traced as far back as the Old Testament and variations of the name have been adopted by a variety of cultures and languages.

it's a m*Me

I thought the meme was they capitalise the t because a lowercase t looks like a cross.

Dude are you unironically autistic? Why come to this site if you are going to argue about low effort memes?

>including Scandimutts
Only Svalbard is white

Romans used sometimes the Franks when reffering to general germans, (similar to saying english when actually meaning brittish)

hence the term lingua fanca.

The tribe and its name is german.