Is ottermode the ideal physique? I think so

Is ottermode the ideal physique? I think so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmfKfIPdqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. A man should always be 200 lbs+ with muscle.

Ideal for what?

No. Muscle is unattractive and too much work to maintain

this isnt otter mode, ottermode is literally just abs

this is ottermode

t. Marc ripptoe

When you are wearing clothes you barely look like you lift, granted that you wear fitted clothes. Plus being ottermode means you wont be as strong

BEARMODE AM I RITE?

200lb is bear mode now?

yall nigas get lost on the way to Veeky Forums or someshit?

for women? yes

for men? no, you look like a little faggot

Looks like shit famalamadingdongs

why is it called otter mode anyway?

>ottermode
alpha male that has an active social life and several interests

>shredded as fuck mode
autistic gymrat that thinks about lifting 24/7, never held hands with a woman

Veeky Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Otter mode was originally a swimmers body, otters live in the water

Now basically Veeky Forums missuses it for anything below 15% bf and with a v taper

/thread

Ottermode is a fucking meme for dyel cuckolds who "don't want to get too big" and "just want to be toned". Classic physique, full on bodybuilding, powerlifting, or gtfo. If you aspire to "ottermode" then you don't do shit as is and will never commit anyway.

Klokov's delts
holy shit

never attainable goal delts right there

Exaggerating any hypertrophy by having an artificially low body fat percentage is dumb and looks gaudy. Tacky.

>actively trying to be dyel
Nice aspirations you have there

>taking steroids makes you a man

Hate this meme. Klokov looks tremendous but setting that physique as the goal or benchmark for men is 100% ridiculous.

>muh unrealistic standards
You sound like a woman

ROFL

this, just keep working out

You can get somewhere close to that if you roid and lift for a really long time. It's not unattainable. It's just that very few people have that kind of dedication.

this is pretty much true. all the ottermode athletes or just regular dudes in general are almost always super chill and just relax and have a good time. not afraid to get drunk or just go out and grab a bite occasionally. cool to have a conversation with about random things.

all the huge ripped guys that i've met have almost always been stuck up kunts. you almost never see them at the bar, but when you do it seems like they're always trying to pick a fight with someone or just generally acting douchey.

nice meme stereotypes. guess what, real life doesn't work that way. everyone has gfs, except me

Except it literally is unrealistic unless you want to inject illegal substances REEEEE

again. stereotypes. you clearly haven't met a lot of people. or at least you don't get to know people before passing judgment.

>200lbs
>bearmode

fucking manlet detected

i can guarantee 3 things about you
1) you're fat
2) you're ugly
3) girls don't look at you because of the 2 above

bonus one : you're a very bitter person

i say purdy close, meteor city

have fun losing those gains by wearing clothes and looking like a scrawny NEET who smells like sour milk and chicken noodle soup mix.

I agree with the guy you replied to, and am not one of the things you said

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmfKfIPdqw

you know competing in a sport makes you a lot more attractive to women than most of your faggot modes.

i compete in weightlifting but also train mma. my body actually functions really well and looks pretty good. it's pretty cool

I doubt you would excel at either

doing an endurance based sport and strength usually fucks performance at both

>doing an endurance based sport and strength usually fucks performance at both
Kek! tell that to litterly every professional athlete

What on gods green earth are you talking about? Do you actually believe that the best mma fighters in the world don't do strenght work?

>found gym boring and too repitive
>quit going gym to pursue martial arts as a hobby
>great time getting smacked and choked the fuck out
>8 months in all gym gains are almost gone
>lean as fuck but weaker now

Feels good yet bad at the same time man, I have to rely on technique like 90% of the time now, I might go back to the gym again for some gains.

I'm considering doing Muay Thai 2x a week, combined with lifting 4x a week during my lean bulk. Is this a viable strategy as long as I eat a fuckton?

It's doable, if I were you I'd stack up on the calories and carbs during the days when you train MT since you will burn a shitload of calories each workout.

Typically you'll burn about 500-1000 calories per workout depending on the intensity level. Just make sure to eat your meal 2-3 hours beforehand otherwise you're gonna have a bad time.

>litterly