Can any user help me out? I've been stalling right before 3 plate squat for almost 2 months now...

Can any user help me out? I've been stalling right before 3 plate squat for almost 2 months now. I stall at the bottom as soon as you start coming up. I tried box squats, pause squats, etc but still can't break my plateau. I'm eating enough to gain weight and I'm busting my ass. I squat twice a week one light day 10x2 then accessory work 6x3 then heavy day is working up to 1RM and accessory is 3x3. It's basically west side conjugate without chains lol Veeky Forums pls help. Pic related is mah legs

Try lifting heavier weights

FAT fuck.

Have you considered lifting?

Fuck you

any serious replies? I'm not fat lol and yeah mates I try lifting heavier weight every time my legs just stop working when I'm like 5lbs away from 3 plates

Try lifting, fatty

Lol the same fag is real. Post your body pls

Lol fat boy

Aww little dyel jealous? U mirin bitch still waiting on that pic please make my day

Dude your legs are huge and you still cant squat 3 plate?

I am 175 skinny fuck and can squat exactly 300.

Fat boy getting mad as shit LMAO

Lol whatever you have to tell yourself to get validation from an underground board waxing forum I don't take shit from fags stay mad stay jelly I'm pretty decent sized and all my lifts blow I can barely bench 185 only my deadlift is decent

Hey fatso, try going to the gym for a change

Just gotta push yourself. Lift more than you think you can. ask for a spot if you are unsure. Its the only way to make progress. Dont be afraid to fail

responding

Pls keep bumping my thread

Good luck getting anywhere fat boy.

Shoot video (for yourself if not for us). Wear a belt, if you aren't. Your programming is pretty goofy and you'd probably be better off with some eights and fahves, but I'm not sure that that's responsible for an acute stall like this.

Thanks pls keep bumping
Does that help? People always offer but I always thought it was weird for some dude to have his junk all on me

And consider a wee snort of caffeine preworkout if you aren't already.

No problem fatass. You're never gonna reach 3pl8, so have fun with suicide

I don't use a belt I'm at gym now I'll take a video and post it

I don't think a single back spot is very useful on a squat. Some guys like it, though.

You have to push yourself past your limits if you want to progress. if youre stuck at 185 im guessing its because you havnt tried to go heavier. If you at least attempt but fail at 195 this week, next week you will likely hit 195. Get to a point where you can rep 195 and then try heavier.

This has worked for me. Again, im 175 with a max of 230. Only been lifting since may.

Ask for spots. It'll give you a bit more of a confidence to go even further beyond TM.
Also, if you've been gaining weight, and your squat stays the same, remember that your bodyweight affects your squat as well. You may have been gaining too much fat compared to muscle, resulting in you only being able to squat your increased bodyweight, but not the added weight.

>You may have been gaining too much fat compared to muscle, resulting in you only being able to squat your increased bodyweight, but not the added weight.
That's not really how it works. Even if he's just getting fat, a bigger gut and bigger thighs are going to help--not as much as muscle, of course, but noticeably.

You look bigger than me and I can squat just over 3 plates for 3x4 right now.
Is it form or something? Maybe a certain muscle in the muscle group for squats is weaker than the others and needs to be worked.