My country should own a certain patch of land just because some retards conquered it centuries ago

>my country should own a certain patch of land just because some retards conquered it centuries ago

come and take it

>my country

Were they really retards if they conquered it?

>owning land

>(other ethnicity) is actually (my ethnicity) because some of (other ethnicity)'s ancestors spoke (my ethnicity)'s language 1000 years ago

>"HURRRRRR OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT"
>"rrrrrrRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE"
>"HURRRRRRRRdur DURRRRRRRR HuRRRFF F"

Yeah no they're fucking retards.

>my country needs to grab all power and authority it can get away is, and use every fact or fiction to justify it.

t. Kara Boğa

>The Habsburgs should not have united the entire globe under 1 empire and 1 creed (Catholicism) and prevent countless hundred millions of deaths because

>The Habsburgs should not have united the entire globe under 1 empire and 1 creed (Catholicism) and prevent countless hundred millions of deaths because

What should they have done?

>clay shouldn't be reclaimed because people have no connection to their ancestors in any way whatsoever

t. Zmudzin

>imperialism makes pretty borders so I'm all for it

>you can't own land but America definitely belongs to the natives

>my country should own a certain patch of land just because my retarded ancestors lost it centuries ago

You have to go back

>he thinks he gets to own the land
laughing heavenly beings of might.jpeg

>the idea that the ruling elite of almost every ancient civilisation were nordic is just as dumb as afrocentrism

Hold it for a sec, chap

It is.

Correct, which is why you should give it back

t. Quebec

>a world government headed by freaks of nature, promoting peace through inbreeding
There is a book deal there, somehow.

/thread