Bodyweight Routines for Fatass

Fatass here who's finally done with all this overweight bullshit. Currently on vacation so no access to my Uni's gym for the next month or so.
What are some bodyweight routines that I can do to get my fatass into gear?
Already started counting calories for the past month and making slow but acceptable progress.
I just want to start bettering myself Veeky Forums. Will you help?

Have you seen my dinosaur?

Are there bodyweight routines in the sticky? Haven't read it in a long time

Go to startbodyweight.com

More of an insult directed at the spoonfeeding than a recommendation to read the sticky

Pushup position, HUT!

All questions should be allowed if the answer isn't in the sticky.

Or he could lurk for

Aren't dinosaurs extinct?
Not really full body weight routines. just lifts, stretches, calories in calories out.
Going to check it out, thank you.
Thank you for the routine. Seems solid.
Kek
Lurked for a while and most threads ive seen are about home gyms or the least equipment necessary for home gyms. Saw a bodyweight one a month ago but it 404'd on me before i had a chance to read it all. Waited but saw nothing else pop up that was very similar to my situation.

use the catalogue. control-f bodyweight and see where that takes you.

sage for useless thread

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Losing weight is 85% diet. Keep counting those calories.

Not that you shouldn't lift or do cardio anyways though, but still.

Whatever kind of physical activity you start with, I recommend (as a former fatass) to start with baby steps. I started two times full speed, got exhausted both mentally and physically, and gave up two times. The third time I started easy, slowly increasing intensity over the weeks. After a while it was routine, and I found it fun. Instead of working yourself to death on the first session.

>intermediate shrimps
>advanced shrimps

I'll definitely follow that advice. I was looking for a body weight routines that slowly gets more difficult but i am keeping my deficet in calories.
I just want to start getting "fit" and raise my physical health before starting school so i have a set routine and have already started instead of waiting til the beginning of school.
Thank you for the former fatty advice.
Former fatty stats and current stats?

The bodyweight general has some good shit.

Go on a protein sparing modified fast

Eat 700 calories a day 5 days a week and eat at maintenance calories on Mondays and Fridays

Calculate what your maintenance calories are

>inb4 none of this will work

I did it for 6 months and lost 65 pounds and now look normal

Theres a bodyweight general on Veeky Forums?
I don't have a problem losing weight. Currently losing 2lbs a week and being consistent. Im looking to get more healthy in terms of the physical aspect. Not the weight. Build up stamina and some strength.

Does anyone have Diets for bodyweight gains?

Inb4 cocaine, walking everywhere because no car, walking everywhere on cocaine because no car

how horrible is your lose skin?
also eating 700 calories and losing only 10 pounds/month is bad desu

Simple dieting advice

1.Don't eat anything premade, from a fast food store, junkfood, snacks, cakes, chips, candies, and I reiterate, no premade foods of any kind.

2.Drink nothing but water and the occasional cup of tea or black coffee. And drink up to a gallon of water a day and water at any opportunity. Just doing this one step will see tremendous health gains and weight loss.

3.Cut back on sugar and carbs, all sugar. That does not mean use artificial sweetner. For gods sake if someone put a gun to your head and asked you to drink sugar water or artificial sweetners in water then drink the sugar water.

4.Learn to cook your own food.
As for bodyweight exercises. Simple pushups squats and situps chinups etc are all you need.

convict conditioning

pic related, there are 6 basic exercises it focuses on, all with progressions ranging from ridiculously easy to pretty damn hard. Id recommend 3-5 sets of each exercise(in the form of the progression youre capable of); either doing 3 exercises one day, three the next, or all 6 every day

Thank you for the advice, definitely going to write it out and post it on my wall to keep myself in check.
1. Any advice for a full time college student who goes to school from 8/9am to 10/11pm?
2. Stopped drinking soda and juice and milk. Water is what i usually drink for everything exceot the mornings. Green tea is my addiction.
3. Any reports i can read that show the health benefits if cutting on carbs and sugar? Genuinely curious.
4. Any sites or places to learn how to cook tasty but nutritional food?

Going to look into it. Thank you!