He sumo deadlifts

>he sumo deadlifts

sumo is arguably better for lower body hypertrophy

i can see why as well, I get a much greater "pump" in my legs when I pull sumo

>he doesn't do both

>he does conventional backsnaps instead of sumo deadlift or trap bar deadlift master race
literally the only reason to pull conventional is being insecure

Actually, conventional dead-lifts have a higher threshold for maximum weight and sumo dead-lifting too often will ruin your hips. Don't project onto others because you never learned the form.

Nice troll. No man sumo deadlifts, you either saw a very masculine woman or a faggot.

>he Romanian deadlifts

Is it just me or does anyone find conventional more comfortable than sumo?

I feel like I'm cheating with sumo.

Is this meta bait?

I sure hope so

shit what's wrong with Romanian deadlifts?

stiff legged deadlifts are better

i don't see a huge difference but thanks user

Short legs, long torso, the fuck else am I meant to do them other than sumo?

>he doesn't deadlift sumos

>they don't lift dead sumos

get on my fucking level

>Arching my back on the bench press puts me in a far more mechanically advantageous position. Don't these silly "bodybuilders" know that lifting the weight through a 1'' range of motion is the most effective way to gain strength and size? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a cold shower.

>sumo dead-lifting too often will ruin your hips
lol no it doesn't. if your hip hurts turn your feet out more. it's eaiser to turn your feet out than keep your back straight with several hundred pounds pulling against it.

Since when is arching your back on the bench fedora tier

>memeing about sumo

>he doesn't snatch grip sumo deadlift
>he doesn't overhead deadlift
>he doesn't hang press
>he doesn't do tricep curls
Do you even want to make it?

In all my years on Veeky Forums, this is the only laughinggrills.jpg I can get behind. If you sumo, you're a niggerfaggot.

I'm with this guy. There's articles on BB.com and videos on YouTube of not just powerlifters but EVERYONE who recommend a solid upper back and solid lower back while maintaining the spine's natural curve.

>he puts his feet on the bench to maintain a completely straight spine

>forgetting lateral squats

>he doesn't one-armed bench press

then do squats you retard

that is because sumo is cheating

you need arguments to be taken seriously, but hey this is Veeky Forums braindead morons are common here.

kys