>bought LINK at $0.48
>people said it was a steal
>people said it would moon
>now it's $0.36 and falling
>they were right, it was a steal
>mfw i got robbed

>buying a coin at its ATH

you have no one to blame but yourself.

Gz. You helped someone pay for their lambo.

Classic Veeky Forumstard

Have faith, it'll rise further. Unlike ODN & friends this isn't a P&D shitcoin.

its early m8
itll bounce back when BTC settles down

this was just another ico pump. it went 400%, now it's going back down to ico price. you should have known better.

Veeky Forums shill meme's is like the sleaziness of a used car sales man, the more you see the less you should trust it.

Do you actually know anything about this coin whatsoever?

How dare you use the Last Emperor to fucking shit post you mongrel.

Hey fuck you don't shit talk ODN

i copped 4k at $0.47 after i watched it rise from 42.. HODL!

best thing to do is hold it and check the price before, during and after SIBOS. This isn't some P&D flip coin this is a long term hodl. LINK WILL x3, x4 from it's current price (short-medium term) it's only a matter of when. Long term it could be the greatest investment you'll ever make.

Feels good being a weak handed alpha only lost 4% before realising this was a classic pnd

pretty much this, selling now would be a shame.
my hands are strong and shhlong is long

stay poor nigger

Stay bag holding delusional retard

>weak handed alpha

kek

Go buy some Espers off Yobit, it's more your style

im going to kill each and every single one of you shill faggots if it doesnt reach $1 before sibos like you all adamantly said it would

>reeeee

even if I cash out now I'd make x3 my money
>only lost 4%
lmfao stay poor

Next month fags will be posting same thing but the price will be $2

So yeah, sell us the bags

Veeky Forums seems to forget SIBOS is in a couple of days and there's no end in sight for this dip.

What sort of black magic would raise LINK to $1 without any info, promotion, OR the correct market circumstances?

Come on guys

This

Heavily invested in LINK. But this monkey RUN on hardforks is disguting right now.

Did mommy give you an advance on your allowance so you could buy more shitcoins?

it was never going to hit $1 before sibos or any time during or shortly after. newcoiners were just high on the gains of their first early entry and thought it would last.

>Espers
kek, i bought $4 worth of those after seeing it mentioned. one day, maybe they'll be worth $8