I finally hit my fucking breaking point after a customer humilated me in front of my qt coworker because I'm a scrawny...

I finally hit my fucking breaking point after a customer humilated me in front of my qt coworker because I'm a scrawny 12 year old looking faggot. My question to you is for someone who can't afford a gym subscription would something like darebee.com be worth it? I think I could manage my diet well enough, but changing my diet so drastically is going to make most of my money go out the window, which means I'll have to do much of my working out at home.

I bet she brings it up with her other qt friends and they all laugh about it. "The best part is when he looked at me after he got yelled at to see if I noticed! LOLOL"

>changing my diet so drastically is going to make most of my money go out the window
Bodybuilding food is cheap as shit m8, chicken breasts are $2/lb at Kroger, frozen veggies are cheap, rice is $1/lb tops. For the rest just buy fucking ramen and milk

>Allowing yourself to feel humiliated
>Allowing yourself to experience humiliation
>Ever

Anyway. You don't need a gym membership. Just start with some bodyweight exercises. Pushups, situps. Some isometrics like pushing on an immovable object if you think being able to maintain a given joint angle would ever be useful. It probably won't be, so you shouldn't bother, but I'm mentioning it anyway.

Do some cardio. Jog. Do sprints. Find a heavy object you can use as a makeshift weight. Become generally more active and demanding of your body, but don't overdo it. The body is a machines, its capacity for repair and growth is limited and takes time.

Make sure your diet isn't garbage. I'd cut out most highly processed food, and excessive sweeteners. You're really avoiding fructose.

Good luck.

Bulking is fucking easy if you aren't picky. You're working right? Why can't you afford a gym subscription?Stop giving yourself excuses. Getting fit is a worthy as fuck investment.

>healthy diets are expensive
Had a good chuckle.

Darebee is a massive fucking meme, the smooth-looking infographics and "30 day booty blaster" facebook-type shit is regularly mocked on here. You can come up with a much better program yourself in literally 2 minutes. Watch I'll do it right now:
20 push-ups
10 chin-ups
10 hanging leg-raises
30 bodyweight squats
30 second static pull-up hold
Repeat cycle 4x
Do 4x/week
Add 1-5reps/seconds to each exercise each week, or improvise weights such as loading a backpack with bricks.

See, easy shit. Your main problem is you're in this place where you believe "getting jacked" will fix whatever problems are with women/other men/life in general. It'll help, but it's not WD-40, it won't magically make something move forward like you want it to. On top of that it won't happen overnight, it's a years-long journey. By all means go after your fitness goals, but realize you have issues it won't solve and you need to address these as well.

And yes I spent all this time on this post because it spoke to me. Also I really liked Mirai Nikki.

>it's a years-long journey.
Eh... I understand the functional value of what you're trying to convey here, and when you take into account lifestyle and one's psychology as a whole, it is, and will take much longer than the more external changes. But in a raw mechanical sense, it really only takes around a year and a half to drastically change physique.

When I was ~18 I went through a period of 2 years or so of barely eating, for various reasons. Went from 135lbs to 105. Sat down in the shower one day and saw my pelvic bones were visible, collarbone jutting out, ribs showing, etc.

It only took a bit more than a year to rebuild to ~126, and I wasn't even really trying to add bulk (and still frequently went through periods of starvation). Had a I had a stable food source, had a goal in mind, and my life not been a fucked up mess, progress would have been far more rapid.

So OP, like I said above, just start with some exercises. The user I quoted appears to have a solid routine. The underlying mechanics between what I described and your situation aren't 1:1 comparable, but there's a lot of overlap, and you will pretty quickly experience tangible changes to some degree.

how did you get humiliated?

you being scrawny probably had nothing to do with it

Based Kroger. You from cinci or Ohio area?

>at work
>two cops are customers
>they proceed to tease and banter me for what felt like ages while making female coworkers laugh
>give half assed beta comebacks which make them dig in more
>want to cry but can't
>last comment I remember is "ey boss, I'll give you some tips: eat food and lift weights. your face and brains aren't takin' you ANYWHERE
>they guffaw all the way out
>cry in bathroom for 10 minutes

Aren't Veeky Forums guys supposed to be nice and bro tier?

>Aren't Veeky Forums guys supposed to be nice and bro tier?
>Supposed to be
What is this infantile garbage?

I was under the impression that lanky, smarmy, numale cuck types were meaner on average because of overcompensation

Height and weight?

Bad heuristic. Just make sure to iterate over time.

Peanut Butter, Tuna, Rice etc.

Because I literally make little more than minimum wage and have to pay rent, electricity. phone, transit pass, and a fuck ton of other expenses that contribute to my fucking survival. I barely have enough money to eat afterwards much less a gym membership.

Shot Of Adrenaline has calisthenic workouts

"Don't you guys have more black people to kill?", smile politely and go about your business.

That's mainly just cops. And always stay away from bros in general. They're not good people.

Should have asked them how much stolen weed they smoked on the way over there and how many women they've molested handing out speeding tickets for going 28 in the 25.

If you were bulky, you would have been humiliated because you would have been a fucking idiot in the customer's eyes. You can't and won't win just by getting bigger

Read and live the words found in "Meditations" and you'll become a stoic tank, OP. Especially if you get big

>inb4 philosophy fag
>inb4 big 4 u

Edgy