Ex has blocked me on all forms of social media

>ex has blocked me on all forms of social media
>still think about her constantly after 1.5 months

My girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago, it's like fucking hell, 3 years down the drain and she had already hung out with some guy multiple times before we had been broken for a week, I do believe she had also hung out with him multiple times a few days before we had broken up
I'm gonna be seeing her around college, probably gonna be in some of the same classes, I've been working out like a mad man, I want her to see me and realize that she fucked up, I want her to see me and think to herself why did she do that

Make that your motivation

>remember holding hands, human emotion and cuddling around ex (was separated from her emotionally because she was shit though, so I dont remember her)
>mind reconstructs the human body emotions without her, but instead in pointless thoughts about what an ideal woman would be who could connect to me emotionally and intellectually
>wake up in the middle of the night (right now)
>because mind is so dumb, it thinks that this woman is somewhere around me
>stand on a balcony and stare outside, knowing logically that its silly.
>go back inside and get a whiff of some of that humanity that I cannot get in normieville (the chans)

Maybe I should go to /x/ and try to summon a succubi.

enjoy a few more years of that

>wanting a daemon to leech your life power
do you even want to make gains brah

Fuck, I would give anything to cuddle with my ex again, it was seriously the greatest times whenever we did
I wanna die

not having a demon is what is actually leeching my gains, if I had a demon I would have at least had cozy sleeps, since I wouldnt have to wake up in the middle of the night like right now.

This is the mentality of a bitch. She still has power over u. Move on. Plus, her seeing you with another woman (especially one that's more attractive than her) would be ten time more infuriating for her. Right now, u have a beta mentality. U think and feel like a woman and you put her above yourself because you feel as though you have something to prove to her. That's weak, man. And girls see through that shit.

my ex was pretty terrible, but the cuddling was great while the emotions lasted. I would just like to find a new girl who is not like her, the rest of the brain agrees with it and even goes so far to try to reconstruct a huggable girl for me in my dreams...which in the end is actually pretty horrible because now I CANNOT FUCKING SLEEP

no don't do this. basing your motivation around an ex is just asking for trouble. you DON'T want her to realize that she fucked up. you DON'T want her in your life ever again.

if you base your motivation around her one of two things will happen.

1) she sees you're improved and goes back to test you just to see if she can get back with you. she gets back with you then leaves you again and you're stuck in the same shit hole again and your motivation will be gone because you'll realize you CAN'T CHANGE IT.

2) you do all this work just to see she has moved on and nothing you do will change it. this will make all your work for nothing and you will lose all motivation.

you'll look back on this and laugh at how beta you're being. i've been here so many times. i just recently got back on my feet and couldn't be happier. never focus your life on a girl, ever. if she leaves you then she's doing you a favor.

Yeah you're, but I do want to better myself for myself, I'm not really interested in having another relationship or a hookup right now, would rather just work on myself

That's a good thing. You should delete all nudes etc that you have of her too, nothing good will come of keeping them.

You're right*

>succubi
>literal gain goblin

>he fell for the vaginal jew
Boys are best

cheated on my ex, biggest mistake i've ever made bros

i dumped her and fucked another girl two days later, fucked her a ton of times, including when my ex and i got back together. never felt so shitty

lol you think you're pathetic? i dated a girl for less than a month 2 years ago and i think about her literally every single day

git gud faggot

You must be creepy as fuck

>1.5 months

How long were you together? If it was a long relationship it's normal. I got dumped 6 months ago from a 3 year relationship and I'm only now interested in actually dating again, not just sex. You'll get over it in time.

>get gf
>be in ship for 18 months
>still fantasize about old oneitus from 2 years ago most days

lol you think you're pathetic? 4years ago I made out with a girl 3-4 times and texted for about 6 months and I think about her literally every day despite having gf for 2 years.

git gud faggot

nah fuck that. I have a flash drive that i keep in my safe with all the nudes any girl has ever sent me. No idea why i keep it. Ive shown some of my friends some of the older ones from girls i dont care about anymore.

lol you think you're pathetic? 8 years ago I looked at a girl 3-4 times and though about texting for about 6 months and I think about her literally every hour despite having gf for 4 years.

git gud faggot

I dumped my 1 month gf cause I didn't loved her as much as she loved me, in fact I think I never loved her, it was one of the hardest thing I ever done, she was nice to me and well, fuck me she was gorgeous, I don't miss her but I miss our moments together and I feel bad for her, it was not a easy break up for her, she cried a lot and she still miss me. 2 months after break up and still gets me
Just wanted to get this of my chest.

>lol you think you're pathetic? 12 years ago I looked at a girl 3-4 times and though about texting for about 6 months and I think about her literally every hour despite having gf for 8 years.
>git gud faggot

>lol you think you're pathetic? 16 years ago I walked past a girl once and tought about looking at her for about 6 months and I think about her literally every hour despite having gf for 12 years.
>git gud faggot

>dumped my ex 4 months ago
>got cucked
>she tried for a month to contact me
>gave up eventually
>most alone i have ever been in my life
>would never take her back tho
>wonder if some day she will apologize when chad is done with her

>lol you think you're pathetic? 32 years ago I was in the same city as a girl once and thought about looking at her neighborhood for about 36 months and I think about her literally every minute despite having gf for 24 years.
>git gud faggot

dont do it bro, dont lift for her. Lift for yourself, this is your warning.

Was with a girl for 6 years, I cheated on her but she stayed with me. After that she cheated on me and we still stuck together. No idea why, she was probably fucking around with other people I knew but I was oblivious. We got along really well. It was really fucking weird. There were a lot of other girls I could have banged but instead decided to really be loyal in exchange for loyalty from her. It worked for a bit but eventually it fell through because of her "grass is greener" mentality and
>"all my friends are guys"
>playing the victim card
>fucking chad
Being outside of a relationship you can see that girls dont care about personality or how much you love them or get along. They're always attracted to guys that look better than you and some may even act on that feeling without you knowing.
>relationships
Never again baka desu senpai

>tfw still jerking off to my ex's nudes a month later
I'll never make it brahs.

>he had a gf

why do you cry on Veeky Forums about it? At least someone liked you.

Lol you think youre pathetic? I banged my chinese landlady again and again until her husband came back to the city. They had a baby and i pestered her so much she got him to move them to that city. Still try to facetime her like he did in the middle of the night during our banging session. Shes like 29, great kisser and shakes so good when she cums on this 'huge cock'. Its been two years.

The only girl I ever loved left me after I beat her SMFH

have you dated anyone since then?
I was only with her for 2 months too but I don't want to be thinking about it in 2 years

yep

Together for 2 months, pretty sad right?

She was my first gf and I fell for her hard. Was the first girl kissed and I wish I lost my virginity to her, I got pretty close too but it all went down hill before that ever happened.

Just turned 18 a month ago and I want to start dating to get over her. I also started lifting 3 weeks ago too.

me and my ex have been broken up for 3 years, I stopped all contact with her 2 years ago, I just had a dream about her last night

I can't fucking DO THIS ANYMORE

Is this how men linger onto relationships? Lmao beta ass cucks, if you want a prude 1 timer go marry a Muslim girl

ITT: pathetic beta boys

>ex broke up with me 2 nearly 3 years ago without giving me the satisfaction of a final confrontation
>Never got to tell her what I think and how she made me feel
>I got my final moment of rage stolen from me and every single day I think about her and what I want to say to her
>Dreams of killing her and daytime thoughts of kidnapping her and then torturing her

I am pretty edgy.

>But only those whos never got to put in their final words in will know my fucking feel
>MYFUCKINGFACEWHENIWAKEUPANDSLEEP

it's okay, I also think about how much I want to hurt my ex for how much of a cunt she was, but it's useful to think about when I don't feel like lifting because it gives me an adrenaline rush of hatred

>not having a backup girl at all times
Cmon guys, noone to blame but yourselves

>adrenaline rush of hatred
Iktfb

Forget her.
She no longer exists.

STOP FUCKING OFFERRING ADVICE. JUST GET OVER HER BRO XD AKA JUST B URSELF MEANS FUCKING NOTHING TO ANYONE AND DOESN'T MAKE IT HURT ONE SINGLE IOTA LESS.

I STILL MISS HER.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still thinking of her half a year later. check mail/sms every morning. she doesn't write. can't think of anything before sleep except her. usually no dreams or psychological nightmares.

lifting because I want to feel good about myself so I would regain confidence she crushed. when doing cardio I find myself thinking about her new lover and that motivates me to be better than him and I run even though my legs are on fire.

the day will come when she will try to come back and I will tell her to fuck off.

>the day will come when she will try to come back
It will never happen user, she doesn't give a shit about you.

She wont come back and would you even want her?

When i think of my ex i dated for 4 years i think of what i miss then immediately think of the shit she did that pissed me off.

This is enough for me to no longer miss her. Annoying bitchy cunt.
Though a 8/10 but a cunt
Happily dating a 6/10 asian who treats me like a fucking king. Feels good man.

>she cheated on me and some of my last words to her were you are a fucking whore just like your fucking whore mother

It doesn't take the pain but at least I know that it hit her in a very painful spo

she's not coming back

women are much more fickle, she doesn't even think of you by now because of the amount of male attention she gets

How old are you?

>still miss gf after 1.5 month
hah

>thinking she will think to herself that she fucked up just because you got buff
No, you fucking moron, she won't think "oh gosh, now he's bigger, surely that makes all the things for which I left him void".

See user, that is something i missed.

She got to walk away without hearing those words. She never got to feel bad for how she treated me and how much she hurt me.

I never got the chance to verbally abuse her and physically intindate her.

She fucking won and i fucking lost.
Its been so long now and theres nothing i can do.

I dont even want her back. I just want the final words.

Least i got puppers and a qt asian gf.

Fuck this guy

Leave humanity behind

Not him. But i want my ex yo at least see me buff and better off then when i was with her.

I want her to feel like an idiot, a peice of shit and that she made a big mistake.

For srs the best kind of last words you can get is to ignore her.

Females want attention. Even if you insult them, they will like it more than if you ignore them because then they know they got to you. You didn't lose.

>tfw cuck fetish

>I wish I lost my virginity to her, I got pretty close too but it all went down hill before that ever happened.
>Together for 2 months

Your ascending user

Ascending to godhood

This.

I'm not any of you guys but I was a 5'8'' 125lb spooky scary skeleton when I was with my ex. After she broke up with me I blocked her on everything, then I started lifting weights. Been lifting almost a year now and I'm 150lbs. Haven't seen her since I blocked her. Hoping that one day I'll run into her and she'll see my new body and at least feel a little jealous.

Havin yourex see you move on and not be affected by their bullshit is one of the best types of revenge you can inflict upon them

>in fact I think I never loved her
who the fuck loves their gf after 1 month

you're retarded and setting yourself up for failure.

is this the saddest board on 4chen lol

lol too many feels itt tho

haha lol

>that fucking minion

most of us have at least had a gf at some point, can't say the same for /r9k/

I don't get it.

That's one ugly ass dick
How? Why? Explain, I never understood.
If your fetish was to fuck someone's wife, I would understand, there's a domination in that.
But why the fuck would anyone want their loved wife to be fucked by someone else?

lol you think you're pathetic? 1 year ago I looked at a girl 5-6 times and fell in love, thought about talking to her for about 2 months and I think about her literally every hour despite her having a bf

git gud faggot

Think your pathetic? I'm currently engaged to a landwhale i met on okcupid because I was too afraid to say no when she asked me to be her boyfriend.

It's been 2 years and i am not attracted to her mentally nor physically. I got out of a relationship and just accepted the thing girl to show ibterest in me and its snowballed to this.

1.5 months isn't much, it'll be mostly over in another 1.5. Lift and fuck tinder sluts. Broke up with slut ex half a year ago and after 3-4 months I was over her completely.

>she made a big mistake
What mistake? That she broke up with some guy with a character incompatible with her own, which can't ever be fixed by gaining a few lbs of muscle?
She will at most think "oh wow, he looks bigger and better" and return to getting her ass plowed by a lanklet chad, while you'll think "ha, I really showed her".

Get fucking over it, you were dumped because she felt like it, and no amount of muscle will fix that. You won't get back at her, so forget about her completely and move on.

>caring about your ex
Lmao, kids.

>ex broke up with me
>heartbroken but moved on
>new gf is smoking
>text from ex, asking if we can meet again
>says that she didn't break up with me because she had no more feelings for me
>delete text and move on
>live happily ever after with new girl

brilliant

Tell your brain to remove her from your memories, I told my brain and my brain complied. Its pretty neat.

Jalon pls

I still think of my ex ten years on. I've had multiple relationships since and live with my current gf but i never moved on from that one girl from my past.

this is good

>ten years

this isn't

lol you think you're pathetic? I dated my ex for seven months, and lost about 90 lbs for her in the process. Changed my entire lifestyle, so that I could look good for her.
Im 6'4" and about 230 lbs now, but I started at 320.

She dumped me for this guy.

How'd you Steal that fromMr T?