Who lifts for the Aryan Race here?

Who lifts for the Aryan Race here?

i am jewish slav and squat appropriately

Why the fuck do the white supremacists get the cool flag, thats some bullshit right there

Why can't you just stay in your containment board

Its because they're making up new flags all the time. You should make up some bullshit flag for Veeky Forums or w/e hobby you have and design the fuck out of it.

Is that an issue of challenge?

When will you faggots understand that racist white males are a majority in this place?

Because white people have talent.

Do it faggot.

You shall have your satisfaction !

nope

Pride in your own race is not the same as racism.

I am not white, but just as everyone celebrates when I talk about pride in my heritage and people (rightfully so), so do I respect when white people take pride in their race.

To be honest, there should be more white people who take pride in their race. You fuckers took over the world, and now you're full of self-hating guiltfags who think that everything white is automatically evil.

Lift on, white dude. I'm rooting for you, right after my own.

You can't feel proud of yourself if you don't put yourself above others. That's racism fampai

Cool? That's way too busy. Flags should be visible from a distance - shrink that shit down and tell me it doesn't end up a shapeless blob.

I'd get rid of the thing in the canton, merge the doubled up red linds, and get rid of maybe half the lines in that white blob. Probably forget the red circles and make the white thing bigger.

German here

I started a few months before the Cologne rapes. Many people I know are working out/getting Veeky Forums now. Maybe it's some survival instinct to be better able to defend oneself.

That almost brought a fucking tear to my eye, you beautiful and eerily poetic subhuman trash.

Bless you.

>Pride in yourself, in your heritage, in your tribe, in your extended family
>Automatically means that others are below you and you are racist toward them

Boy, you can just feel the liberal guilt dripping off of this guy.

Godspeed, future warrior. Europa need you!

>Lifting for the team that lost
Murica

>German here

You mean "Nazi here"

The political party of 1940's Germany lost the war.

The ideas
>nationalism
>self-determination by a single people on their own land
>the right to fight for your people's success
>pride in white history
>freedom from outside corruption and slavery through Zionism, international banking, globalism, etc.
lost only a battle. The war's not over while they're are plenty of soldiers still standing.

I agree with user here. If any nog or lib tells you to feel shame in the name of your ancestors, go ahead and smack them

More like 100 year old nazis struggling to stand
> freedom from slavery
> jews don't count

>Because they were dicks to some people on their way, they couldn't have possibly been trying to escape to their own freedom
>There aren't more young conservative nationalists alive today then there were Nazi party members a century ago.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

she can't be that stupidy

> being dicks
> gas chambers
I could give a rat's ass about them though. They were not from the motherland.
> murica

>Aryan Race
>slavic symbols
I see you are redpilled

reporting in

>The Odal rune
>slavic
Weak joke Dimitri.

I lift for the slavic masterrace, aryans will soon be disolved by muslims and other culturaly enriching shitskins.