Abs

Do girls give importance to Abs?

Irrelevant in your case

Women don't care about your body as much as your personality and face. No one wants to be with an ottermode guy with a fugly face and shit/boring personality

Money
Personality
Height
Face
Frame

This. Spend more time working on being a worthwhile person to be around and less worrying about whether you have a six-pack or not. Also stop pandering to girls all the time, it makes you literally stink of desperation and not having a personality.

Of course they do. But only to nice ones, not lopsided shitty ones like you posted.

this isn't an end all in all cases.

do they want a relationship with someone who's boring as fuck? no.

do they want to fuck someone with a good body and a decent face even though their personality sucks? yup. it's actually incredibly hard to be fucking too boring for women, but most people lack at sex so they aren't their main priority.

i had this one girl who i was fucking that would do ANYTHING to come over to my house and fuck me, but i wouldn't ever talk to her after we had sex and she'd spend the night and leave.

but abs (a good body) can make a woman notice you and then you can get the go ahead from there. you can have all the personality in the world, but if a girl thinks you're ugly then you're almost INSTANTLY written off and there's no coming back.

so in short...looks are one of the key factors in initially attracting a woman.

>and face
ottermode gets you the best possible version of your face, keep that in mind

>Implying they know the difference

Good looks and wealth will make it easier to approach, you still need to know how to hold a conversation if you want to smash, if you're looking for a relationship then you also need to not have a shit personality.

a pretty set of eyes is all you need bro. throw some nice pearly white teeth in there, and chicks just love to be around you.

Sloots do.

You will probably meet a girl without showing your abs so when you are shirtless it won't matter if they are there or not.

>SOLID

Doesn't matter if you have a face like latbrah

No, abs are not as important as a thicc ass to grils, they love to grab a guy's fat, muscular, joocy strong ass - all you need is husbando mode and maybe a bit of the abs showing, but don't gotta be ripped to bag sloots.

Yes if she is under 20 or over 40

A clean face and a decent hair cut go a long way. Plenty of attractive girls date out of shape dudes, so I have to assume that if a girl dates a guy with abs, it's just an added bonus for physical attraction, much like a big dick or being tall. But she won't actually care if she's into you.

Also, women dig rolled up sleeves and muscular forearms.

fpbp

girls give importance to height, then facial aesthetics, then upper body mass, then abs

Agreed.

Height, face, frame.

No

Wrong
Who's gonna slay more, a 6'4 guy with a deformed face or a 5'5 guy with a 10/10 model face

Is it stupid to do leg lifts with a 10 kilo dumbbell on your feet to build lower abs?

I got to screw a girl by lieing about having abs, i was bulking at the time and i somehow convinced her i had abs by constantly sucking in my stomach.

She looked diagusted when i fucked her but atleast i made her squirt/piss herself.

face>frame>height

although a guy should at least be taller than a girl

/thread

Money
Face
Height
Personality
Frame
Girls don't your personality. They just need someone they can joke around with not some sperg.

do hanging leg lifts instead, goat for core

girls care about these three things, and this is all you need to know when it comes to attracting females. This is your formula sheet

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

Correct answer

4 PHYSICAL things girl care about most

>arms (biceps specifically but joocey triceps are nice too)
>abs
>shoulders (wide shoulders get pussies wet as fuck)
>back (specifically the traps and the line that they make when you're lean and tan)

these are muscle things but obviously the most important things are face and jaw line

>lean traps

bitches lose their shit over this. Pic related

What are they saying

My gf pretends she doesn't but ever since I bulked and lost my abs she's gotten fatter too. I've been cutting down and now she's getting worried.

Also ive been approached by four (4) women in 2 weekends. Feels good man.

>tfw think this guy looks aesthetic
>know that he's small as fuck and lats lats

Your midsection is one of the most important parts of your body. Work your abs for yourself, because having a strong core will help out all of your other lifts and improve your posture.

Getting attention from sloots is only secondary.

>the back of my husband
>so sexy
>you already know (implying she would fuck)
>one night stand

basically how they wanna fuck and that his back is perfect

>nigger tier monkey babble
Wow it's nothing

Just one thing actually: Money

>not wanting QT Brazilian latinas to babble in their language about how they wanna fuck you

confirmed for never going to make it

>posting dyel back

I had this back before i started lifting

you don't know shit

probably dyel /a/ roleplaying shitposter

we're talking about what's attractive to girls, not what's impressive to other men. Just face it: having a back like Dorian Yates doesn't do anything for the opposite sex, just gay men.

what's impressive to girls basically is face then, because abs, "wide" shoulders and lean dyel back is what you get when you do 3 pull ups a day with some push ups and barely eat for months

go back and read what I said here I literally said the same thing lol

>women
>being able to make a difference between shoulders and back
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

nah having too low bodyfat makes you look like an autistic pussy

what is the number one sport for autistic pussies? yeah its shit like decathlon because
>muh health
>muh wanna live a long time

none of that shit is attractive, you have to smoke, do trenbolone and eat pizza to be truly attractvie

Tbh