ChainLink is a fraud!

You do know there is no working product, do you?

You are aware that there are only two developers, do you?

You do remember how unprofessional the pre ICO and the ICO phase, do you?

You never questioned why two guys need to raise 32 million dollars, did you?

You have never wondered why they lack so badly in communication, have you?

You never asked yourself about the missing transparency and the roadmap legit business offer, did you?

ChainLink is the official successor of Digibyte!

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/gallery/a-brief-history-of-spotify/slide/3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't tell me you are not all in

accumulating

Some of the lowest form of fud I've read in a long time.

at least the meme is HQ

>You do know there is no working product, do you?
What I do know is that you don't know if there's a working product
>You are aware that there are only two developers, do you?
This is not a call center, retard, complex tech is better made by small teams. Also they have a ton of advisers, some of whom are the reason you have any sort of security at all (Ari Juels)
>You do remember how unprofessional the pre ICO and the ICO phase, do you?
They did everything manually for max security, yet the tokens were received in less than 24 hours. They also could have gathered $50m but instead they lowered the ETH cap. Literally the best ICO I've ever participated in.
>You never questioned why two guys need to raise 32 million dollars, did you?
Because their product can easily get to a 1B cap, and they deserve every penny. Smarter choice than BAT who knew their token would be x5 minutes after ICO, yet gave the money to speculators rather than keeping it to themselves. Also, it could have been $50M but see answer above
>You have never wondered why they lack so badly in communication, have you?
Literally all good projects in crypto lack 24/7 social media attention whoring. Go buy Stox and lose your money if you prefer Luis Suarez ads. These guys are actually coding and have been doing so for years.
>You never asked yourself about the missing transparency and the roadmap legit business offer, did you?
I have, and yes, it's a speculative investment. Much like all other cryptos, except these guys have been working on this for at least half a decade.

ChainLink is the official successor of ETH at $1.

successor to eth? kekekekekek

complex tech is better made by small teams? kekekekeek

doing everything manually for max security? kekekekeke

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

u think spamming kekekek refutes any points? fuck off u absolute monkey

Shit quality FUD. Ok quality meme. 2/10 FUD. Just bought 100k

>complex tech is better made by small teams? kekekekeek
Do you work at a call center or do you neet all day. Either way everyone in tech knows that his is true.
Scrum and other garbage is created so that mediocre devs can be productive while maintaining someone else's brainchild. Startups can't succeed with more than a couple of people in them. Read Zero to One, there's an e-book on youtube.
>doing everything manually for max security? kekekekeke
And yes, they had to create a different address for everyone for max security and for the fairest possible distribution. This meant manual distribution of funds afterwards.

The use of "kekekeke" implies that you're 18 years old, read some books while you're young, you might make it before 25 if you put you start working hard soon.

Ok, I will refute your points.

I will name some $1billion+ dollar software companies and you tell me which of them has a small team.

slack
google
facebook
snapchat
intercom
dropbox
spotify

plz respond

I've seen some dumb motherfuckers on this board, but you take the cake.
Literally all of those listed started as small teams. ALL OF THEM.

Everyone started with a 10000000men team? Right? Jesus get off this Site fucking tard

Which of these companies started as 1 billion dollar company and had a massive ammount of workers before they were worth billion of dollars?

Plz respond :)

And which of them was valued at $30+million while having a 2 man tech team? ^^

>spotify
techcrunch.com/gallery/a-brief-history-of-spotify/slide/3/
Started by 2 kids in a bedroom
>google
Started as a research project by TWO people
>slack
It was created by a SMALL team led by Stewart Butterfield. Unlikely to be 5+ people but I haven't seen info on its size.
>Facebook
Started by zuck and Saverin - 2 fucking people.

Companies grow as they need to hire call center monkeys for support. All of the actual innovative potential came from small teams.

Make humanity a favor and kill yourself.

At least 2 of those. Jesus Christ, I'm not going to do all the reading while you troll this thread with one-liners, I refuted all your FUD but my time is more valuable than yours.

Just kill yourself already.

This has to be bait.

You sound like a pajeet.
Please leave this board, you'll have better luck on btctalk begging for free airdrops.

Problem with small teams like this
>Dependency

Think of something bad happen to Sergey
>He becomes heartbroken because girl left him
>He becomes gay
>He becomes sick
>Somebody dies
>Emotional turbulence whatsoeva
>Mental autistic breakdown

And so on. Very risky.

Or the worst of all
>He starts smoking too much weed
>He misses the microdose of acid by accident and becomes totally confused (or even worse: gay)

Itt we learned that the 2 nolinkers on this board are mentally disabled.

We're gonna make it boys!