youtube.com/watch?v=0yMYo_ziBn4
youtube.com/watch?v=p0ggPfrovus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

70% based 30% retard

It must suck to be bald.

Love him, one of my role models tbqh

ALIENS

American Meme Machine

KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL KETTLEBELL

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

He's not just talk.

MANLET

youtube.com/watch?v=x_nyuuuJjh0
OH OH, HE'S HURT

Love his podcast

He's a funny dude

that's pretty good.

he also has 2 black belts in bjj under Jean Jaques machado and Eddie bravo

He's incredibly ignorant about the world; he's basically an ignoramus. He thinks plants have emotions and had a painfully awkward 30 minute discussion with Neil deGrasse Tyson about the moon landing being a hoax (by the end of it, you could tell Neil was fighting the urge to call Rogan a retard).

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Other points about Joe: he fell for the Bulletproof Coffee snake oil and is still shilling Alpha Brain bullshit. He's a college drop out who has taken a great deal of drugs. He openly admits to having brain damage from kickboxing, which has led to a lack of emotional control.

I also don't find Joe to be particularly funny as a stand up comedian. He relies too much on delivery and isn't actually witty or original, to my taste. On the podcast, he's occasionally witty but overall, his sense of humor is puerile and obvious; you can see his punchlines coming a mile away.

Lastly, he's a manlet who lies about his height. He claims 5'8 but is clearly the same height as the octagon girls, or slightly shorter.

Despite all of this, I basically like him.

>started smoking weed at like age 33
>got "hip" or "cool" and got tattoos all over his arms
>believes santa clause claise came from a mushroom

britty cool guy. too bad he turned into an old right-wing fag lately. his pods usedmto be funnier.

This. Joe is extremely gullible for dumb shit. He probably orders shit off of the Alex Jones online store everday.

>carlos plz go

More like Joe Rogain

Plants do display emotions and are affected by them and sound.

Also the moon landing is fake.
It's time to grow up and accept it.

The only reason people are still pushing it as a real thing is becuase the people who were behind it or had something to do with it are still alive.

>Moon landing is fake.

Why deny one of your country's greatest achievement ?

I know American like to shoot things but the smart thing would be to stop shooting yourself in the foot, no ?

Republican detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yMYo_ziBn4

He has his funny moments

NICE ONE. YOU SURE SHOWED HIM.

Are you fucking dense? you meant liberal detected you damned goyim cunt

Pretty cool, but has been hit in the head too many times.

Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard

That is a fuckin rad kettlebell. Where do I get that thing

sick cunt

pretty cool guy. has some interesting people on the podcast from time to time. the reaction this thread provoked doesn't surprise me at all. Veeky Forums hates tattoos, weed and any alternative method of training to SS and oly lifting. this thread is like asking "what do you guys think about niggers?" at a KKK meeting.

Damn he was already balding back then.

Alpha guy who lives the fuck out of life and influences a lot of people positively.

Used to be a big fan of the podcast but lost interest due to him saying the same shit a million times and having boring guests.

Helped me stop thinking like a bitch and be more positive, also thankful he introduced me to podcasters like Duncan Trussell and Dr. Christopher Ryan.

Duncan is a pretty funny guy. It's rare to find someone who's as sincere as him and open about different views as him.
Rogan is fun for the first 10ish episodes, then you realize that he talks about the same topics over and over again, like psychedelics and Trump.

His footing is pretty mediocre considering how long he's been training.

I mean, they're clearly powerful kicks, he just lacks balance.

My favorite podcast episode ever is where Tim Heideker agrees to do the Duncan Trussel podcast only if Duncan meets him at the zoo.
Duncan then goes to the zoo and spends an hour asking Tim questions about his career to which Tim just spends the entire hour commenting in depth about the animals they're looking at and the regions they come from.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ggPfrovus

FPBP

I think the retarded 30% is half drugs and half shilling

Can't stand the guy. I gave one of his podcasts a try a while ago, and I sat through nootropics endorsements, fart jokes and insane conspiracy theories. It's juvenile stoner bro tier, and this is presumably his entire life.

This. The guy is pretty embarrassing; you'd have to be pretty juvenile to actually listen to his podcasts on a regular basis. It's bro-science laced with frat bro humor.

>tfw bored at work

saved

Fucking kek

This.
Just listend to the Duncan Trussell episode of JRE and I'd love to just hang out and get high with those guys and just talk shit.

He got those blackbelts mainly because he's friends with those trainers, he has never competed in BJJ

Pretty fucking stupid thing to say. Stfu.

Isn't he like super /pol/-tier off-tilt right wing?
Between that and the DUDE WEED I'm not a big fan

Aside from Andre's height which was always exaggerated, how the heck does the Hulkster have bigger arms than Andre?

Hogan worked out and injected all the gear. Andre, by the tail end of his career, didn't do much physical outside of his matches due to how horribly broken down he was.

>which was always exaggerated
...have you never seen Andre?
7'4" almost seems conservative, he's absolutely massive.

no, no, no, and everyone in this thread is retarded about heights. Hogan was billed as 6'8" but was more like 6'5", and due to age and spinal surgeries is probably like 6'3" now. Andre was probably like 6'10". In pictures he's demonstrably shorter than Wilt Chamberlain, who was 7'1".

One of my friends measures in at 6'8" and is nowhere near as big as photos make Andre out to be.

too enamored with science and other such bullshit

Tinfoil tier health advice sponsored by MusclePharm or whatever the UFC brand is. W-w-watch out for thw fluoride

your friend probably also didn't have acromegaly and probably didn't weigh around 500 lbs, both of which alter a person's proportions significantly. Neither of those things have fuckall to do with what his height actually was, which is clearly less than Chamberlain's.

seems like a genuinely fun guy who's only downside is he thinks hes a little younger than he actually is. great commentator though. might go down as one of the best in sports if he sticks it out long enough.

I guess that's fair.

Now you're just trying to h8 bro. Balance is one of the first thing you lack of when getting older

He stated that he started balding young several times on the podcast mate

Listen to the latest radiolab about trees and get back to me foomilia

how the fuck do they plan on ending street harassment? hahahaha what a waste of money

>well thought out criticism
>says he likes him at the end
calm down stupid just because you suck rogans dick doesnt mean everyone does.

I only listen to it when he has a guest I like, so I haven't heard him say it was that long ago.
I mean I knew he has been bald for a while, but I didn't think his crown would be gone that young, I imagined a widow's peak or something.

Jesus Christ nigger what are you even on about with this shit

+1

Underrated.

YO is that a fucking Harambe kettlebell??

>Moon landing was fake.
Point and laugh at this retard.

onnit.com

THAT'S OH EN EN EYE TEE

Joe Rogan is dumb as fuck and you'd have to be even dumber than him to think of him as any sort of an intellectual. His podcast is a pseudo intellectual snooze fest.

>right wing
The dude is a fucking idiotic leftist lmao. You're even dumber than Joe Rogan.

Not as bad you might think. You get used to it.

>check'd

Not him joe tends to sit on the fence with issues but i'd say he is a quiet right wing dude he just points out a lot of crazy shit SJW do.

TRAINING BY DAY...

The only "left" thing about him is wanting drug legalization. He's a complete rightwing gun nut otherwise.

JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT.. ALL DAY

DUNNUNUNUN

He's nearly 50 ffs. Give the old man some credit

I've got a full head of hair and I shave my head. Baldness is based as fuck

Listen to his podcast every day at work
Great guy imo

DOT COM

fuck off

How many BBJ black belts have you heard of who never competed?

>the moon landing is fake

I like Joe. Not sure he's the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's quite observant and has a good way of questioning things, which works well for the format.

Also for bald Fear Factor host who also hosts UFC, he's a lot less of a douche than I'd expected, he seems like a decent dude.

He was a complete douche before he started smoking pot. He was a total straight edge faggot during his News Radio days.

>he believes the billed height and weight
>he believes the billed measurements

Hulk hogan testified in the steroid trial that his arms were 22 inches at it's peak, and that was during the test+dbol era where everyone was bloated as shit and lacked definition from all that water retention (or just plain fat for most of the roster);.

I don't think of Joe Rogan

They weren't. Part of his gimmick were his 24in pythons. Someone having bigger would kill the gimmick.

evan spotted

idk about that right wing shit but all that green text is totally true Joey Diaz is the one made him cave and in his words "Changed my life". I dont understand how these middle aged fags are barely getting into weed how have you not at least tried it in your youth. Shaffir and Benson are the worst cases for this now they just say edgy and cant tell any stories that dont involve them being high. Str8 haram.