Hey is 8 eggs a day too much?

hey is 8 eggs a day too much?

want to protect my heart

thx

nah, but 9 is

No one can eat fifty eggs

you know Veeky Forums is highly regarded on other Veeky Forums boards, they see you are the #1 board on Veeky Forums

it would be a shame if word would leak that you're just shitpost general

clean up your act.

C'mon user it's like you don't even want to make it.

Top zozzle my friend

I had a cousin who had a friend who ate 8 eggs a day.

Needless to say he died from marijuana overdose as a result.

That's like this guy I knew. Ate 8 eggs a day, died at the young age of 27 when he was hit by a car.

Pol here, this is true. We think everyone on fit are demigods.

if you have the right amount of incubators then you should be fine. Just remember the best ones come from 10km eggs

Go on now, shoo
Back to your containment board

I sometimes legitmately feel like I am the only poster here thats how ded this board is

Pol is god tier

nah it's too little

you want at least 3g of cholesterol a day for healthy hormone production if you do any kind of serious lifting

3-5 eggs for strength

8-12 eggs for hypertrophy

don't eat 5-8 eggs though or else you won't get anything out of them

8? Come on laddie.

36 raw fertilized eggs a day = almost as good as a decent cycle

I'm fucking dying

>not eaeting 2 digit numbers of eggs
>makin it

pick ONE

Have fun with your vitamin H deficiency

I do 16 eggs a day, because i have to overdo everything.

the eggs need to be fertilized, dummy

Dietary cholesterol accounts for roughly 20% of total cholesterol in your blood stream. If you maintain a basic or alkalized body, that will prevent the oxidation of cholesterol in your blood stream, i.e. prevent plaque build up.

How to alkalize the body:
>lean cuts of meats
>plenty of water and not much anything else
>very low sugar intake, less than 8g/day
>plenty of raw veggies, especially kale

Hope that helps. user.

Thirteenth post is best post.

Cholesterol is used by the body as a raw material for the healing process. This is the reason the injured areas in the arteries (as in atherosclerosis) or the lungs (as in tuberculosis) have cholesterol along with several other components (such as calcium and collagen) in the "scar" tissue that is formed to heal the "wound." Research in Germany has identified the likely mechanism whereby the body delivers cholesterol to the cells of the body involved in tissue repair.

>alkalizing the body
>implying that it's possible to change your body's pH beyond transiently
>implying that your cells can survive in anything more than a relatively narrow pH range.
>implying that any change in pH wouldn't be quickly counteracted by the buffers in your blood to bring it back to ~7.4

I've been eating 6 eggs for breakfast nearly every day for 3 years. I ain't dead yet.

I had this Bet with my coworker, that I will be alive only on eggs. (We have a bio chicken farm)
I ate about 20 eggs a day for 6 weeks.
Felt perfect, but also lost about 5 kg durring this time. Now I can't stand eggs.
I have my doubts doing this with supermarket eggs.

I bet you would recommend activating your almonds too

lmfao fucking kill me

good flim

maximum samefag

>it's my first day on fit and my third on 4chin

>want to protect my heart
Probably too much. Drink lots of water, do lots of cardio, eat lots of fiber and no processed carbs/oils

Right in my nostalgia...

>dat damage control

8 eggs is a bit much, 4 eggs has been shown in studies to be the upper limit for most people before you hit problems with cholesterol.
Granted if you're doing a ton of cardio and drinking lots of water it won't really afflict you negatively. You'll just piss it out.

No need to work abs today

>basic or alkalized body

Your systemic pH is 7.35 to 7.45. You cannot alter it. If you could alter it you would die.

tl;dr - STFU you Mercola, Natural News, Food Babe believing retard king of all retards.

I wish that bacon and eggs had a lot less fat, cos I'm cutting, but I still want my bacon and egg sarnies.

>fat is bad

Gotta love the 1970s. Majoring in history?

I said I'm cutting you fucking retard amd fat has 2.25 x as many calories as carbs or protein

maybe you should have majored in not being a fucking dumbass

>too autistic and clumsy to just say they have a lot of calories

Is that what your mom told you when she realized your command of the English language would never advance past the first grade?

>Is wrong
>Insults me because I was specific rather than generalizing

I guess your knowledge of mathematics never advanced past kindergarten.

Not my fault you're a fucking dumbass. I bet you don't even count calories, since you don't like things being specific.

>in MY safe space I must defend MY verbal incompetence

oh thats just sad :^( never meant to trigger you but please keep your insecurities on tumblr where they belong

If you think that's true then it looks like what we have here is a failure to communicate.