Cbt

179cm
84kg
>3 years of lifting w my diet and routine

how long have you been roiding?

This can be done natrually, just give it time and push yourself fag. Also what is your diet and routine?

Natural brah, not thst hard to eat 4k cals a day and train everyday for 3 years.

>not that hard
>training everyday for 3 years
>pick one

>Natural
Lmao

>Being a pussy
>Being you
pick both

muh dick

I seriously hope you fuckwads are trolling, I'm sick of people saying you can't get this naturally. He obviously has a significant pump in the right photo, if you think you can't look like that with a pump naturally why even bother lifting? Absolute fucking autism.

Word m8
>peasants probably never had a pump visible through the layers of frozen pizza & energy drinks haha
Not even that impressive, left pic is with no pump

Whats your diet i heard eating ever 2 hours is the norm i dont think ive been eating enough dont have the ability to buy my own food house is full of junk dont know the quality of shit i should eat

Eat clean every 2-3 hours
>no excuse
>when im out of money i eat 1kg og oats a day, 800g tuna. That costs me nothing
>you may experience som bad toilet experiences

179cm is european king of manlets m8. that body doesn't look that much out of the ordinary if you consider height, lighting and pump. still mirin tho.

I posted this in previous thread and only got a kys from an user.
What the fuck is wrong with my body

1yr lifting btw

Are you eating enough?

mn? You look like this guy from my gym

6'0

I think so, I don't really count calories but I check values of everything I eat and I suppose I am eating over 3000 cals a day

I'm 192 cm

> thinking this body is remotely impressive to warrant a proper comment

Keys

You know it's shit but you want us to cuddle you and tell you it's fine.

Kys you fucking woman

very impressive, pretty much same weight/height as me but i got higher bf, reminds me I need to get srs.

I don't want compliments you fuck.
Cbts i want tips not being "cuddled" as you say.
The time you wasted by tellling me to kill myself could have been more useful if you jerked off.

mirin hard

There's no need to get that defensive with us 'peasants'. It's ok if you want to say you achieved it in 3 years without roiding. I don't believe it but chill out, somebody will.

Any tips on bringing up my right leg? It's a whole inch smaller than the left.
Just one legged leg press and extensions, or something else?

I don't see why people have to lie on an annonymous board.

I have to lie IRL due to legality and other negative factors associated with AAS use.

People who post on /f/it clearly juicing claiming they're natty must be mentally ill.

how do you still have a double chin at such low bf

Pls gentle

>mfw someone else has puffy nipples just like me
are you my cousin? Love you brah

Yeah man. People think it's gyno, but my nipples are actually giving that impression.
My face is relaxed and my head is leaning downward, that's why it looks like i'm having a fat on my chin.

most people who yell gyno have no idea what gyno is.

You most likely need to eat more than that at that height.
Im a 6'1 manlet and my maintenance is above 3k. (Weigh 195lbs though)

you just need more lats brah

Lunges with Dbs (train grip) or barbell

you look like you have done some pushups here and there m8 desu

not sure what the fuck you have been doing a year in the gym

I FINALLY HAVE A CHEST VEIN. Yes, I'm holding my breath as hard as I can.

GOOD GOD BRUCE BANNER STOP

Kek

Nice ottermode, what are your stats?

You have a cute face.

mirin
you're looking bigger now bro

Still struggling to shred the fat away. Its hard to lose weight when you work in two food establishments and work 6-7 days a week on your feet

Shave your nips brah

>tfw my genetics make it so I have to maintain low bf% and ideally avoid salt just to be considered attractive. Also, do I look like a potato in the first half of the day but look handsome around 7-12pm?

>Finally getting mires from normie
God bless summer at an island m8s.
Making it

what island

>p visible through the layers of frozen pizza & energy drinks haha
All you need now is a decent fucking haircut

Greece.

pathetic legs

dat I do leg sometimes physique.

I dont get why ppl get sick upperbodies and neglect the legs.

Mirin Lats can you fly?

5'9" 165
Mainly do calisthenics now
Your body is fine youre just really skinny.
If you really are natty it means you made it since people think youre on roids. Nice job.

5'7 manlet, 154 pounds and lifting for 2 years

Routine/diet?

How do I into this mode?

5'10 160-165 18y/o

Goal body. Diet?

Pic related is me. Just skinny fat. Trying to clean up my diet und make progress in the gym. Overthinking nutrition everyday, this makes the situation even worse.

tall crew reporting in.

6'6"
215lbs.

got any more brother?

front, 5'10, 175lbs

back

ayyyyyyy still on Veeky Forums

About to go on a long slow leam bulk.
5'11 180
152lb 69kgish

>800g tuna
>costs me nothing

tuna is expensive fag

how do you get traps like this?

that's your left leg faggot

fuck

>what island
>Greece

I trimmed them since then
I must have been pretty dry that day because a few weeks later I'm not as defined

You look like a triangle.

Didn't you learn last cbt? Take a new god damn picture. Posting the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over

Looking good brother snow

He wants you to complement him and blow him kisses

Happy?

5'10/160lbs/17yo
any tips?

For 17 you're way ahead of the game brah, keep it up. Maybe do some oblique isolation

I have a really shitty diet too honestly, im not really making progress jusy keeping what I have, although I am happy where I am I enjoyed pushing more weight every session

A-anyone?

How long have you been blasting hgh you fraud

You have a uniboob like dillion Harper.

6'3 225 - decent lighting

suggestions?

Never mind the chest vein, you're about to spray arterial blood out of your neck

Cut

down 30lbs since April. Probably 20 more to have the same bf% as some of the guys in this thread

Keep at it then, friendo 8)

Bearmode bf potential

The pain of being tall. I'd add more mass, but then I can't stand all these people walking at 180 pounds thinking their 4 pack impresses anyone. I'm 6'3 with a 6'7 armspan so even at 220 I wasn't looking like I wanted to. I'm 256 now and it's a lot better. LIFT HEAVY SHIT, just don't go overboard with the caloric surplus

Damn, you're so swagger, not tryhard at all.

I'm not the one who wants to needs validation here

6'0 200

I've been at 5-600 kcal deficit for a few months now. I want to see how much I can lose then I'll try to bulk as clean as possible

Sup invisinips, how's life?

Its not hard if u enjoii it

5'11" 160lbs

how the hell are you 160 lbs?
I'm 6', look pretty much identical for definition and size, and I'm close to 190

actually scratch that, I am actually a bit bigger in a good few areas
still, doing quite nicely m8y

more chest, specifically upper chest
other than that not bad

bretty good brah, eating and drinking like shit whole summer but abs still kinda visible

Thanks m8