Experiences with chin surgery? Does it work?

Experiences with chin surgery? Does it work?
I look like pic related and it's 90% of the reason why I'm depressed. I'm also a mouthbreather but I'd need a nose surgery too, I doubt fixing that now (I'm 26) would change anything, but it's in my bucket list.

Can't you just wear turtlenecks with a little extra material? Much cheaper than surgery. Just don't take it off when you're making hanky panky with all your new sloots

I'm 23 and just had the surgery.

Today 2 months later

Fucking hell dude, you look fantastic.
Tell me everything, if you can. Did it hurt? Any tips? How much did it cost? Non american here, but I'd like to know tho.

Congrats on the progress.

Looks great bro!

I got it free on the NHS through a local University hospital. I'm not sure how much it would cost privately but I think it's a lot so I was pretty lucky. I had to wear braces from when I was about 19 to correct my teeth.

After the surgery I could only have liquids for about a week, and then soft food for a couple of weeks after that. The pain wasn't too bad because I had a huge amount of painkillers, but I was extremely swollen until it started to go down around a week later.

Also you can forget about lifting for a while, I think I started again light around 8 weeks post op.

uhh did you happen to have open bite or something?

Damn son what an improvement!!

This is fucking easy solution, stop doing lat pussy pull downs and start doing chin-ups, LOTS OF THEM.

I think I had an overbite, my lower teeth were quite far behind my upper ones.

I have 5 millimeter open bite. Was 11 millimeters when they started me with braces. Jaw surgery sometime next year. No set date yet

sup dog, a friend of mine had the surgery you're talking about, his chin hurt for a while after the fact but now his face looks normal.

looking great!

Jesus christ that an unfortunate looking profile.

so did they push it or did you have to ask for it? i got braces and got a very weak chin but no one mentioned surgery. I'll have them removed some time this year and I really want surgery after, but I also have gyno so priorities I guess.

I want one too!!!

>tfw no chin and jaw

I just went to my NHS dentist for braces because my teeth were out of alignment, and she referred me to a university hospital, I think because I would have been too old for them on the NHS. After a while they just said I would need jaw surgery, so I didn't push for it or realise I needed it originally.

damn jelly
i wish i had done that 10 years ago
too old now, wouldn't make any differecnce

yeah, i was like 3 months on the cutoff for getting braces for free and had a overbite, but no one said anything about surgery.

Maybe I'll ask them once the braces are removed and say I expected my face to be more even, kek.

Doubt I'll get it for free though, unless it's a health issue. We get a lot of shit for free in sweden but I've noticed they are really strict when you don't really need it. Same with gyno I've read.

it was worth every penny