2(25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 20) + 20 = 260

6 pl8 = 260

Dipshit.

>highbar

>Oly Shoes
>knee wraps
>belt
I bet this pussy can't even squat 3 plates raw

Sleeves are not the same as wraps. Knee sleeves help keep your knee joints warm and your knee joint stable, knee wraps give you strength and bounce out of the hole.

Lowbar is for morons.

> + 20
>counting the bar
found your mistake

It's only 5pl8. Pl8 is literally how many pl8s per side, not the total weight.

>if you drop an empty barbell it floats

Are you lifting the barbell, or the weights on the end?

Both.

Yes

Both, dipshit. What, when we use a fixed barbell are we supposed to get the volume of it and figure out how much just the welded plates on either side are?

those are discs. not plates you dummy.

Wrong. You're lifting the weights. The barbell is simply s tool to hold the weights. Whatever it weights is unimportant and thus not counted. If the weight of the barbell msttered, then they'd make barbells that weighed 1pl8, 2pl8, etc

The barbell is a weight on its own.

Which is unimportant and negligible because you're not lifting for the barbell

>if you let go of the barbell you start to float
if you are going to add irrelevant shit into the equation for the sole purpose of inflating your numbers you might as well add your own bodyweight and what not

But they do user, do you think the barbells weight 20kg by chance?

Anyway the whole american plate system to measure weight is retarded; just say i lift Xkg ffs.

It's like measuring things in cups in the kitchen. It's like you fags like to get confused.

You are lifting the barbell.

The barbell is not irrelevant.

The barbell weighs 20kgs because that is the base weigh to guarantee enough mass to support the weight you're lifting. If they could, the barbell would weigh as little as possible

The bar is irrelevant because it's just the tool.

The bar is not a tool, it is a weight itself. If the bar weighs nothing, drop it on your bare foot from chest height and tell me how it doesn't hurt.

not really no, you could easily make 25kg/30kg or even 15 and 10 kg barbells that support 300+kg. they purposely chose 20kg.

The real question is, why are we arguing when we both know we are trolling each other?

The bar is just s tool. You're not supposed to count the weight anymore than you'd count he weight of your clothes when you lift.

counts only the plates
dont includes the bar
read only 1 side of the bar
each plate is 25

If that's the case then why does every competition ever that involves moving weights involve counting the barbell used?

Because the bar weighs something.

You are the new one :^)

This isn't a very deep squat? John Haack has squatted 310kg ezpz with similar depth

>The real question is, why are we arguing when we both know we are trolling each other?
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Technically that is an ATG squat. ATG varies for people and occurs when your hamstrings touch your calves.

what the fuck did you say about me, i might be new to this whole chan thing but i will let you know that i am already 1000x better 4channer than you already, if you EVER reply to me again, make sure you contribute to the thread, oldpleb.

How come an elite weightlifter has poor wrist form?

Because he's an elite weightlifter.
He can get away with that and much more without getting injured.

Why do they not use safety bars? If something goes wrong (falling forward) then they'd die.

How else do they weed the weak ones out when there's 1 billion of them?

this, also living in the edge = guaranteed test and adrenaline gains