Mannnn do I buy before Sibos?

Well, do I?

I feel like it's just gonna fuckin plummet
But then again I think it's gonna kinda moon a little

Shiiiiet I'm just a biznigger I need external advice

Definetly buy before, it will probably moon after the conference. The problem is when do you buy because you need to buy the dip or else it wont feel as good.

Less than 24 hours to go, looks like it ain't gonna dip any further, I think...?

Shiiet just so unsure - fuck it, might just dump a grand in tonight

How fart will it dip? Will it go below 7k sat?

We're at the dip. Buy now and feel good after Sibos.

im in with 1k link at 7.5k sats, what is my estimated lambo shipment date?

Dip is sub 7k sats

Why not this red line instead?

I like that line

That's a nice line

it will dump after sibos obviously

When you got in day 1 on etheredelta for $0.17 =)

It's easy you kucks. You buy more to make your average buy in as low as possible. If it falls below 30 cents, buy more and then when it goes to $1 you make fucking bank.

If you're poor that's another issue.

Why do you say this?

Fuck it, I did it

jesus christ... at least wait for the sell walls to drop a bit and see uf it actually does pick up. i i mean, you'll be sitting watching it now anyway...

No you cock, they are releasing news after sibos, that news will send link upwards.

Nah I'm done with the emotional rollercoaster that is stalking the crypto market

Except for when I invested in quick pumps (which I've since sold), every other investment is based on long term utility. Two nights ago I was dreaming of crypto - it's too fucking much.

I'm just gonna leave it there, not think about it for a couple months.

maybe a plan then. gl user.

nice just bought 100k

I don't think it will fart.

Why dont you share a bit with a poorfag?
0xbc66653824b38418917185a5fd8280a0f01664f1

>tfw I only dream about ubiq

I fucking sold all my ubiq and it wasn’t even 20% of my portfolio. What does this mean? When will the nightmares stop?

hey look me too

Buy more, whales are just trying to keep the price low to get cheap link from people that need liquidity for ICOs like Airswap today. After it ends, link will go for the pre-SIBOS bullrun today.

Me too most likely 2030