I'm a fat shit, give me the most hurtful and destructive reasons as to why I should lose weight. make me feel bad

I'm a fat shit, give me the most hurtful and destructive reasons as to why I should lose weight. make me feel bad.

No. I won't.

The fact that you need to come to us for motivation shows that you will never be able to make a permanent change in your weight or lifestyle.

So instead I'll do the opposite. You look just fine the way you are. Just be yourself! :)

fpbp. You're just making us look better in comparison. Stay the way you are, weak willed faggot.

i sure am hungry. you know, i think i'll go buy some doughnuts. boston creme, longjohns, chocolate frosted crullers, yum! they're what i live for.

FUCK YOU.

lol fatty i bet ur moms fat too

You need to realize that temporary joy doesnt outweigh permanent bliss. I lost 37 kilos now and so can you. It wasnt a fast change in my case but i went from fat as fatass to builtfat. Now when i run i feel like flying and im a lot more physically fit then all the skinnyfats at uni.
Now hit the gym or go running you fucking flesh behemoth. Do it now, dont do it later.

Welp your thread appears to be going nowhere so I'll use it to further my political views.

Niggers are GENETICALLY inferior. Affirmative action programs simply hurt society by putting niggers in jobs they are not qualified for. A nigger in med school is not the same as a white or a chink in med school. We must first remove affirmative action, and then as a society, band together to do to the niggers what Hitler did to the Jews.

>the most hurtful and destructive reason

you're fat

This

You should lose weight to improve your health, feel better about yourself and to look better.

Black person in med school =/= nigger. I'm just as racist as the next guy but its important to judge people on their individual value. You know who hates lazy niggers who spend their lives poor and causing trouble more than anyone else? Educated black people. The ones who made something of their life and have to watch those apes ruin their name.
That said, I'm glad I wasn't born black. Ugly bastards. Could you imagine life as a black female? Disgusting.

youre wasting your life being fat

would you like some waffles user?

Chicken Wings are good for you. It's lots of protein!

how about a rack of ribs then

Everyone, even other fatties, see you as a lesser person.

You seriously have mental issues, like, you don't see yourself, you see someone not disgusting but really you're very disgusting and look it.

because the shape of ur body is a reflection of ur mind

>le black person =/= nigger maymay
No. Just no.

Real men have curves