RICH PIANA CONFIRMED FOR NATTY

RICH PIANA IS NATTY

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums I CAN ACHIEVE MY DREAMS

I CAN BE LIKE RICH AND LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND THE HONEST WAY

youtu.be/4KwT7rxwXnM

Other urls found in this thread:

tosh.cc.com/video-clips/9s6edj/cewebrity-profile---rich-piana?xrs=synd_youtube_112414_tosh_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then why did he post his complete cycle on instagram before he started his bigger by the day series?

To sabotage his competition. They'll all lose their natty cards thanks to him. They won't even be close to as big!

THAT WAS JUST A PRANK, BABE

C'MON

tosh.cc.com/video-clips/9s6edj/cewebrity-profile---rich-piana?xrs=synd_youtube_112414_tosh_3

He admits it directly, even gives an explanation why he's not natty.

he naturally applies all his steroids, so it's cool.

To confuse himself and his fans i mean CMON!!! FUCKING SHIT RIGHT BABE

Wtf is up with his arms? They are way out of proportion to his body and look freakish. How do you get such big arms without being much bigger everywhere else? Those look bigger than Arnold's arms.

8 hour arm workouts, C'MON

Synthol

synthol

Can people stop this meme ? Rich doesn't do synthol

Can synthol make arms like that? All the oil user pictures I've seen look like blobby tumors. I can see his horseshoe tricep. Doesn't look like moustafa ismail at all.

I'm just shocked cuz Ronnie Coleman and Arnold both had 22in biceps, what is piana's arm measurement?

Rich used has used synthol in the past, although he did not use massive doses, such as the people with blob muscles, so his muscles retained their shape.

You really can't think of anything better to do?

One day you're going to be dying in a hospice, just by the way.

nah it's definitely synthol. when he cycled off a while ago they started looking deformed and weird

100% natural [spoiler]oil injections.[/spoiler]

Is Kai gay or bi?
He looks like he'd fuck her.

I KNEW IT!

and this is the moment when you realize Rich got laid

just a prank like lord dark vadar giovanni's tattoo

104 scoops of mutant mass 48 times a day CMON

he has literally talked about having done synthol in his videos.

He covets humanity, for he has abandoned it.