Anyone else depressed and disgusted at the amount of attention received after losing weight/getting fit?

Anyone else depressed and disgusted at the amount of attention received after losing weight/getting fit?

People who wouldn't glance twice at me now try and talk to me.

>tfw old crush (who rejected me for a date and blanked me thereafter) routinely annoys me now

no one wants to associate with losers who can't take care of themselves. get over it.

oh no people are shallow :(

Just ignore them then autismo, the best part is now you have a reason to.
>"oh now you'll talk to me"

>attractive people attract other people
>unattractive people dont

really makes you think

This desu

nah mate i love it

>become more desirable
>suddenly more people want you

what is this black magic?

OP, if it helps, try putting yourself in her position. Imagine how bad she'll feel to get rejected and ignored by someone she used to ignore.

Imagine if there was a fat bitch who used to crush on you, who then got really sexy years later. So you see her today and hit on her, but then tells you to fuck off and doesn't give you the time of day. You'd feel like a piece of shit, right? That's the feeling you want to instill in your old crush, and in others that used to give you shit.

Don't be a dick about it, though. There's no reason for you to be depressed or disgusted if you're doing well, now is there? You're making it now, so own it. Smile, be polite, and kill them with kindness.

I didn't get any attention back then and I'm not getting any now.

Technically yeah I'm depressed about the amount of attention I'm getting since I got fit.

This is exactly what keeps me going. Not just to show everyone that i could do it, but to show myself. After years of telling myself i'll cut, i finally followed through with it. First month, the weight was just coming off like nothing. I felt great.

I thought i'd ask her out. She basically said no (no reason, but i understood). I don't hold it against her, never will, but that rejection has helped me break past so many walls, it's unbelievable.

On reflection, i realised that i was chasing companionship because i was so lonely. I was trying to find solace in people who aren't really attractive (she has no hobbies and isn't that nice to other people). I recognised that and moved on, but i still tap into that energy on days where i'm feeling weak.

No, that's how the world works. It's pretty simple: look better, appeal more to others.

Really, you can find just about any reason to be suspicious of someone's affection so why not just enjoy it?

>Fat fuck
>Talk to girls
>They're friendly and genuinely enjoy talking to me
>Meet some really interesting people

>Lost 100lbs
>Put on a bunch of muscle
>Got contacts
>Started wearing better clothes

>Girls are now vapid as fuck
>Some cool girls I met before all turned in to boring cock hungry cunts
what the fuck
I don't even like casual sex.

wtf I guess I'm with her now

Would you want to date a whale? no. life is not fair.

>life is not fair
It should be, though. And we should strive to treat well those who deserve well, and treat badly those who do not deserve well.

Personally, I don't think it's disgusting how superficial people are, what disgusts me is society's, mainly women, hypocrisy of lying about it. What disgusts me even more is people that treat you badly, then jump on your lap after you made it.

There is this girl that tried to fuck my reputation and turn people against me in the past, I would never give her a good fuck now, because she simply does not deserve it.

>female attention REEEEEEEEEE

Shut up nerd

>tfw getting fit didnt change anything at all

the joys of having an ugly face

>It was supposed to be a romantic journey where I lifted for myself!
>Females are supposed to be attracted to me for my rich and cultivated soul regardless of outer appearance!
>I do the same too, I hit on or stroke my penor to girls who are smart and funny instead of beautiful with a nice body

Just embrace it you faggot, what did you even expect
At least you (presumably) have game and a pretty face
Fuck off

Ok OP, if you're not a hypocrite, why don't you start dating girls with mediocre looks to prove that character is more important than beauty.

>tfw I've got a dad bod and the ladies love giving me attention

>is anyone surprised that people don't like fatties
No. When was the last time you approached an ugly fat woman?

Idiot

why are you here

Yeah it annoyed me but you've got to let it go. You have to. You can't make it if you get hung up on this. Just let it all go, let the old you go, forget the ego, and live for today. This is what you wanted.

I'm trying to find the right one, sure.

It did depress me for a while, it made me realise how shallow girls are and how horrible this world is, just fuck all these bitches and make money, then when you're ready to have kids go to Iceland, find a virgin waitress cutie and bring her back to the USA and impregnate her, it's the only way to spend your life with someone who isn't a whore

Girls from the USA = 50+ sexual partners
Fucking repugnant

American girlsssssss!!!!!!!!

Yeah I got up to 245lbs when I was really depressed, and now I'm 6'3 205 and in good shape.

Both men and women are 100x nicer to me and I get treated better.

Guys will comment on my sports shirts "Wow! no sox fans allowed in here!"

And women always smile at me and are more receptive and helpful.

Really just makes me feel a bit bitter inside. I was always the same person, just different looking.

Am skelly, lifting for myself. If I get Veeky Forums, will I get more attention? I already do alright with my 9 inch biceps.

Yeah, hate fucking the sluts that ignored you is just awful. Stop being an autist and have a little fun.

>Wahh why didn't people love me unconditionally when I had nothing of value to offer?

Grow up.

Pretty sure that is a european chick abagail johnson

It's not that, it's more of a realisation of how shallow the world really is compared to what I was brought up to believe, got redpilled hard when got jacked

sauce?

Yep. The world is not a Disney movie.

Just be yourself.

a little at the start

but who cares? You wouldn't date an obese chick, so no need for double standards

I get hit on all the time, but I never know what i'm suppose to do to take it to the next level.
Like I have no problem flirting back with them, but where do I go from there?

>We should strive to override millions of years of biological imperative because I don't like it

ok buddy

>I was always the same person, just different looking.

This user gets it.

Why don't people want to hang out with people who are disgustingly fat and greasy and smelly and moldy?

I guess people are just shallow and can't see true inner beauty and stuff

/thread

Seriously user, get over it. Don't hold a grudge against your crush just because she has standards. You meet them now, dude. Crush that puss!

I was nearing 300 a while back. Not that long ago even. When I was still in HS. I was harassed, abused all that shit. Guys would slap my mantits, girls would jokingly grab my ass. I suppose it drove me on some days to keep going, but nothing really stuck like my mother telling me why. Telling me to do it for myself. That the one thing I do have total control of is myself.

Lost a bunch of weight, put on muscle and I stuck by the people that stuck by me even near 300. Did date a couple girls that introduced themselves to me afterwards.

My way is: if they were actually nasty to you when you were fat, fuck them, who needs them besides anything but a fling. But if they just didn't want to date someone who was so incapable of taking care of themselves? I don't blame them.

Don't be a faggot.

>compared to what I was brought up to believe
blame your parents and the media

Ask yourself this, how many fat chicks do you seek out?

As soon as your Icelandic princess talks to an American hambeast she is ruined. Stay in Iceland with her.

>And cum receptacles always smile at me and are more receptive and helpful.

No shit.

Hatefucking is the best sex. Try it, OP.

Wall E is just a movie, user. It's not a documentary.

Ask them what they're doing after whatever they're doing now. Ask what they're doing friday night. Suggest something, anything. Ask if you can add them on whatever social media that's popular this minute.

Take her to a dark deserted movie theater and get your dick out.

>Imagine if there was a fat bitch who used to crush on you, who then got really sexy years later. So you see her today and hit on her, but then tells you to fuck off and doesn't give you the time of day. You'd feel like a piece of shit, right?

No, You move onto the next prospective girl. This is pedistal shit.

This OP's girl is retarded enough to get oneitis on a person she passed up, he should grind her self-confidence to the point that she's the one overeating and getting fat.

>he should grind her self-confidence to the point that she's the one overeating and getting fat.

And then hate fuck her fat folds?

Underrated

This user gets it.
This user wants to see you crash.

Related

>7/10
really nigga?

Listen to this guy, OP.

Anyone able to answer this?

No. Fuck off.

Lift, bulk, and you'll get the mirin'.

You need both low bf% (which you already have) AND muscle mass.

only one way to decide.

post pics.

Not really the same, but when I was overweight I was still decent looking as im tall, good hair, well dressed, good face, wide shoulders/chest. And I would constantly have 7/10s hitting on me and trying to hookup. I thought to myself if im already getting pussy, Ill probably be bathing in it if I lose this extra weight.
It was worth it.

fuug.
zyzz was based.

When i lost weight i felt like i just didn't understand the world anymore. So used to just being given the up down look that ends with a disgusted face, and people interacting with me the bare minimum that when i was actually in shape it was a massive culture shock.

Like i genuinely didn't know it was normal for cashiers to smile at you, or for people to randomly walk up to you and start a conversation. Before when a girl made eye contact, i just looked away immediately, because otherwise i would look like a creep. And people actually move out of the way for you in a busy street, rather than shoulder barging you, because you actually look respectable.

It's nice, i just didn't have anything to compare it to before. If i knew the difference i would have started a lot sooner.

This.

Yea, i dunno what it is about high school that makes people want to go out of their way to just be a massive cunt to people.

Regular thing to see someone just get verbally torn down in the halls, didn't even have to be anything wrong with them.

Pretty sure this is not true.

Am i the only one who has gotten LESS attention/positive remarks after getting fit?
Dating has been going alot worse since i started getting in shape and i cant possibly see how it can get any worse at this point because im pretty damn sure i couldnt even manage to drag a drunken fat chick home at this point since most of those already got boyfriends

What the hell fit? you promised me getting juicy would make me more desirable

Do you have a good face though

Does it matter in this regard?
Same face before got me more attention and positive remarks, the only difference is ive gotten fit and its killed my dating game

>too hot for fatties, not hot enough for normies

Sorry, user.

It's not shallow to be repulsed by unattractive people

>guy

nah, I rejected her, can't be mad at her rejecting me

> we are the most evolved species we know of, but since we are the bar we should compare ourselves to lower life forms
Don't tell me you aren't posting from your cave on an iRock.

>"waah people only like me because im attractive"
>posting this on a forum with a Fat People Hate general

>I was always the same person

No, you were a slothful person with no discipline. You changed for the better. The ancient Greek awareness that physical beauty is a product of inner virtues is something society needs to bring the fuck back.

not disgusted, but it's weird.

Saddest fat fuck ever right here. How about don't be a fat shit to start with. Then, if you recover, recognize that you're still a worthless shit who got fat in the first place because deep down you have no self control and want to die. Then kys because that brand of loser is totally genetic. Don't pass it on.

lmao you are a fucking crybaby

In my case it put a lot of mass during a year and half and people still doesn't care about me at all

probably my personality or my ugly face, or that i'm a manlet

I haven't made many gains, but this one girl who rejected me asked if I was working out

It doesn't sound like a big deal, but the way she asked sounded like it meant something at least minor.

is 28 too late to be zyzz status

>edgy summerfag detected
Shoo shoo gains goblin, here's your (you)

I enjoy talking to former-me type of guys/girls. Never forget

no, they don't

Sir, carrying edged weaponry is against the law. I'm going to need you to come with me.

>No, you were a slothful person with no discipline
>You changed for the better

I would agree with the second point, you are better than your past self in some regard, but I think the first point is bullshit.
Fitness and working out aren't the only things that take discipline, and many people here think that.
A fat neckbeard who is at the top of his class for programming isn't slothful or undedicated, the guy works his ass off and it probably takes more hours than going to the gym.

It's childish to think you're better than others for lifting, you're better than your past self before you lifted, and quite frankly you always become better when you follow through on a goal (be it fitness or not).

>started lifting 3-4 months ago
>lost 22kg now
>made some noob gains
>one person notices without me saying anything

fpbp

Don't be such a bitter cunt.

>tfw a friend of mine is fat and lazy but charismatic as fuck
>crushes more pussy than me and my fit bro's combined

>disregard important area of your life
Sure it might not be slothful, but I understand why that would cost one some respect.

Ganbatte

Yeah I'm not arguing with that at all, it's just egotistical to look at people who are out of shape as lesser, fitness is important but it might not be to them.

>PEOPLE WHO DIDNT LIKE ME WHEN I WAS A PIECE OF SHIT DONT DESERVE ME NOW THAT I AM """NORMAL"""(on the outside)
cry me a river faggot
T

he way you look is a representation of who you are inside to a certain degree, people judging you based on that is natural.

>fitness is important but it might not be to them.
No but that's just it, fitness and physical health is objectively important because they have a big influence on mental health too.
Even if your studies are your focus, having an in shape body and eating right will help you accomplish your academic goals as well.
Eveyone has time to think about their body and to work out, maybe not everyone can afford to go to the gym for an hour a day but every little bit helps.
I'm not the user you were arguing with earlier by the way, and I don't judge people at all to be honest.
It's just that I find neglecting that part of your life to be kinda sad.

Not disagreeing with your statement at all.
A lot of people don't see being in shape as a mental or social thing really, which is disappointing because it could help so many people.
Personally if it was just getting swole and getting girls (which a lot of people think) I wouldn't do it.

A lot of people here judge people too much on what they pursue in life, and really that was my point.
People have different priorities and even if fitness really is one of the more objective (since it helps so many other things) you shouldn't think other people are undisciplined or lazy because they don't have it as a priority.
Some people are lazy but others either don't correlate it with all the other good things it can bring, have other priorities, or are put off by selfish cunts who think they are better than everyone else.

TLDR: Be a sickcunt in whatever you choose to do, fitness or not.

This is fatlogic man, dont fall for it. There's no excuse to be a fatass. 45 mins a day is all it takes to be in shape and moderation when eating.

Why should people have given you more or any attention when you were unattractive and not taking care of yourself?

When a person looks unkempt and unhealthy on the outside they are oft times unkempt and unhealthy on the inside as well. It permeates their entire being and even affects any offspring they might concieve at the time.

That's how it is.
Stop being a selfish waste of spunk and just accept the fact that you're now, in the eyes of others, worth talking too, and who you were before wasn't.

T. college dropout